Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,786 to 25,800 of 37366
-
08-29-19 08:32 #11581Senior Member

Posts: 66I've seen her
Saw her a few months back CBJ. 5 but she's a bit larger than I go for and has a handler.
Originally Posted by ZMan77
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 06:59 #11580Senior Member

Posts: 234Different number like the ad stated but by the pics she was in VA a month or so ago. Great gal sweet and an awesome time. I definitely recommend.
Originally Posted by HumbleBee
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 22:36 #11579Senior Member

Posts: 114Pregnant girl
Saw this post on stg while I was scrolling. Haven't seen her yet, but I thought some of why'all would be interested. She looks pretty cute from her pics, I did message her no response yet. I haven't been with a pregnant provider yet, she seems like a good first LOL.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/200937931389
-
08-28-19 17:45 #11578Senior Member

Posts: 482Beckie
Here's an ad. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/just-w...vider/20797871.
Originally Posted by BigJimSlade
[View Original Post]
She's at least looking a lot healthier than when I saw her 2 years ago.
-
08-28-19 17:19 #11577Senior Member

Posts: 274Shelby
Got a text from Shelby, she is available for car dates. SM who have her information can contact her.
-
08-28-19 16:17 #11576Senior Member

Posts: 425Yeah its her. Saw her recently in her incall in northside. I'll have to visit her again when she's alone because she had ALOT of company in the house. Probably friends of her roommate but I don't like that many people around in such a small place.
Originally Posted by BigJimSlade
[View Original Post]
Skills are the same, only went for a CBJ. She still can't dt most likely because of the wrapper tip.
-
08-28-19 15:24 #11575Senior Member

Posts: 94Hannah
I think she is either gone or on a vacation. Haven't seen her post in awhile.
Originally Posted by MrZ83
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 15:17 #11574Senior Member

Posts: 99Forgot Link
Forgot the link.
Originally Posted by ZMan77
[View Original Post]
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...4/425794899444
-
08-28-19 13:50 #11573Senior Member

Posts: 39Met up with this chick last night. Was in the hood for some BBw. Was better than I expected. Most likely repeat, but nice sweet girl.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/651798830455
-
08-28-19 13:42 #11572Senior Member

Posts: 99Baddest Brunette
Anyone seen this girl? I love the different hair colors but I am looking for something else.
-
08-28-19 13:29 #11571Senior Member

Posts: 274Anyone know if the red headed Hannah is still around?
I saw her earlier this year when I was passing through. I posted a review of her. I think she went by a different name also. Anyway lost her number and going to be driving through again this weekend. Gave an amazing BJ and loved the daddy role play. Let me take pictures and video. If anyone knows please help me out. Thanks!
-
08-28-19 13:15 #11570Senior Member

Posts: 99Nice Dream
Dreamt of this cute BBW and was pleasantly surprised. She had a great demeanor and was incredibly enthusiastic. She took direction well and head game was on point. Had concerns of the location and the room wa very bare minimum but she was very good. Treat her right. DMV was. 90 for 30.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/990927747333
-
08-28-19 12:06 #11569Senior Member

Posts: 163Milf
Me neither, he did not reply. I thought may be it is because I am slightly under 40.
Originally Posted by JohnWall
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 10:22 #11568Senior Member

Posts: 49She's still skinny, but she looks healthy. Saw her recently and I still enjoy my time with her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 10:14 #11567Senior Member

Posts: 90Vikki
Does her current number end in 6xx6?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






