Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by TomCat4871
  1. #3578

    What was damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilly  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3c4e3...4-e982bf9a4993

    DTF. BBBJ, a tad chunky, but has a nice clean place in Bartram. Don't think the pic is hers, but close enough.

    She will try to get you to cash app her, just push for the M&G.
    If she's close to that pic. She looks really cute.

    Chunky can be overlooked if she's into it and fun etc.

    She reminds me of a spinner I hung out with in Philly when I lived there and she was TONS of fun (it was just fwb she wasn't a provider) but this girl reminds me enough of her looks wise that I might have to pull the trigger.

  2. #3577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    New inquiry:

    Valkyrie. Anybody know anything?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cbf1a...e-cb472e0aca0d
    Her pics reminds me of the Seinfeld episode THE STRIKE. Popularized the concept of a "two-face": someone who looks attractive sometimes and looks bad at other times, depending on exterior conditions, such as lighting. We may know it better as the festivus episode.

  3. #3576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054

    Daytime quickie fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3c4e3...4-e982bf9a4993

    DTF. BBBJ, a tad chunky, but has a nice clean place in Bartram. Don't think the pic is hers, but close enough.

    She will try to get you to cash app her, just push for the M&G.

  4. #3575

    Valkyrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    I had inquired a while ago about the girl mentioned above. No response from you lot; but I eventually managed to rendezvous with her and she was cuter than expected, down for anything and pleasant if somewhat timid to hang with. Recommended.

    New inquiry:

    Valkyrie. Anybody know anything?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cbf1a...e-cb472e0aca0d
    I had comms with her a long while back. Spotty and don't believe she ever committed to what she was looking for or something.

    But I'd be interested if you have comms / pull the trigger with her.

  5. #3574

    Valkyrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    I had inquired a while ago about the girl mentioned above. No response from you lot; but I eventually managed to rendezvous with her and she was cuter than expected, down for anything and pleasant if somewhat timid to hang with. Recommended.

    New inquiry:

    Valkyrie. Anybody know anything?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cbf1a...e-cb472e0aca0d
    She just now started messaging, we'll see where it goes. Not totally excited, to be honest, but I'll see if it gets better.

  6. #3573

    Couple quick updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts / experiences on this one? Slow comms so far; but seems pretty open.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9d9c1...7-98575767cda1
    I had inquired a while ago about the girl mentioned above. No response from you lot; but I eventually managed to rendezvous with her and she was cuter than expected, down for anything and pleasant if somewhat timid to hang with. Recommended.

    New inquiry:

    Valkyrie. Anybody know anything?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cbf1a...e-cb472e0aca0d

  7. #3572

    Double trouble

    Has anyone have any info on the two girls who go by double trouble, there names are Jade and Danielle. Thanks.

  8. #3571

    Indybabee. Sure thing

    Hey all. Was traveling through on business, was looking for some fun. Read your reviews, sent some emails, and got a response. From initial contact till entering my room, took about 3 hours. I'll back up previous reviews. Nice body, pierced smaller boobs (I thought they were quite nice), nice ass. Talked a bit, then she stripped down. Good mic skills and nice, tight kitty. $$ for about an hour. Had a flight to catch, so no complaints here. I would repeat. She's no bs, gives a good time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d4b7cfd2-3430-415c-967c-19fdec3c4174

  9. #3570

    Correction

    Typo correction the damage was $$.

  10. #3569

    Good Catch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her just one page back, post 3545. Even put her name in the title where she could be searched in the thread.
    Indeed, thank you.

  11. #3568

    Aww. Sweet memory

    Quote Originally Posted by Hal1957  [View Original Post]
    Donation? Her crib, your crib, or Motel?
    Had an excellent dream for $$ plus a nice dinner she left in the morning so 8 hr plus dinner then she left for Cali for awhile.

  12. #3567

    Scam

    Toriblck.

    Chatted with this one, tried selling pics for $$, and said later would meet. Posting on SA say Jax as location but she says she is in Tallahassee. Likely a scam.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9c5d2...f-1ee454943054
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails toriblck.jpg‎  

  13. #3566

    Lauraness, 29 years old

    Not sure if she blocked me or went away, but this time I copied the URL and saved it first, heh. Getting a little better at that.

    She had a decent photo, but if you can see the profile, it doesn't show 'everything', and if they refuse to give you more, 'most of the time' it means they are hiding a belly or huge ass. Not always, but most of the time. We were moving along in conversation, and set a date for lunch, but all along I kept asking her to text me, text me, and she kept using the site. It's almost time for the meet, and I told her it wouldn't happen without me seeing more pics showing her body type. She started acting weird, saying, "Can't we just meet and find out if we like each other?" and then "Can I search your phone's location" That sent up a red flag, even though I wasn't doing anything illegal. She kept arguing that I didn't need pics, and I gave her the ultimatum, pic now, or we're done. She sent a pic of 'someone' not including face, from the neck down, decent looking, and said "your loss". Told her #1, I didn't know that the pic is real of course, and #2, she had a shitty attitude anyway, and being HOT (if she was) is not, by a long shot, everything. Anyway, for your perusal, like I say, don't know if she's still active.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3e1c5...7-8e535dcad17f

  14. #3565
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    I agree

    I had the opportunity to chill with her the other day. She's cooler than most chicks because she won't bs you and she is aware of her goals. She is young so understandably she is focused on getting there.

    We met at my place, hung out and talked for a little. Our adult time was great even though I skipped right passed any BJ on to DFK, covered mish, and covered doggy. I moisturized her lower back and donated $$$ to her "love myself fund. " I'm not worried about missing out on the BJ as I hope to see her again in the future.

    For those with negative feelings towards her and other chicks, I totally understand as I've had a chick flip out on me for what I believe to be bs. Honestly, that other chick pissed me off so much that no matter how many times I see people reporting positive experiences with her I cringe with jealousy. Although I would never even attempt to hang with her because of how sh*tty she was over text.

    I'm a firm believer in communicating as if I am the one reading / hearing the message. I believe we all have different challenges but challenges none the less. Either way I just wanted to illustrate my positive experience to assist all who care.

    Quote Originally Posted by DogBark  [View Original Post]
    I thought she came off a little too rushed too but then I met her and heard it from her side. Let's face it. Guys sometimes get confused between MATCH dot COM and SA and fall under the misconception that these girls need to be "wooed. " The good ones. The real ones. Don't need that crap, and don't want it. She is just doing what us guys or on SA for in the first place. Getting down to business.

    I have a new appreciation for girls that are SEEKING the bottom line.

  15. #3564

    Any more details?

    Donation? Her crib, your crib or Motel?

    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    Met with this about a month ago, her comms are not so good but she goes the extra mile if you can actually meet up with her. We had a wonderful dinner and a dream that lasted an entire evening well worth the investment. https://www.seeking.com/member/ca705...5-f229ea3c4241.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape