Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11806

    Worst visit I've ever had

    Had the displeasure of seeing this one in Chester last week.

    Text really nice, nice hotel. That's about it.

    Room Filthy. Smelled awful.

    Looks 9 much younger and attractive in person then pics.

    Attitude 0 should have went with that gut feeling of "Resting ***** face".

    Accommodation 0 complaints of pain if not a certain way, etc.

    Hygiene -0 Smelled of cigarettes, alcohol sweat and the surprise on the pullout. I literally gagged. Not noticeable at first.

    Covered BJ 7.

    Attitude, smell of alcohol sweat, cigarette and poor hygiene literally lingered just one of those things that stick in your nose. Fucking god awful.

    Will not repeat.

    You know hey If ya want to ask high premium price. They need to make themselves presentable at least to the value they ask.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...wler.com/post/

  2. #11805

    Kimberly

    Kimberly is legit. Pictures are her but even without the glamor shots she looked great if you like college age spinners. She was friendly and accommodating but not very into the play. At $. 6 for a half I probably won't go back.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/770528616091

  3. #11804

    Wow Ginger

    Finally caught up with Ginger after months of trying. I should've just seen it as a sign.

    Showed up at her hotel in Chester and she was just getting there. Wearing sweats pants and a t shirt, hair up. Looking like she was moving out.

    Completely mechanical. Never once smiled. Her ad said BBBJ, which was a lie. In fact pretty much everything on her ad was bullshit.

    These gals need to know their selling fantasy and pay off the fantasy is they like us, LOL.

    No such worries with Ginger, who told me her real name but I promptly forgot it.

    I won't be back. YMMV.

    Stay safe.

  4. #11803

    Pregnant

    I tried reaching out to the pregnant provider from OH. I saw her before about a month ago and had a great experience. She's been harder to reach this time with very long delays when trying to message her. I did finally reach her, it was too late for me to visit but she let me know she is headed back on the 1st. I'm still trying to get there before she leaves.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/399859619851

    Stay safe. RR.

  5. #11802

    Redhead Kim

    Saw her last night. I was a little intoxicated so I sent uber to bring her to me she said she has an apartment in the fan with her sister now. Covered BJ and doggy. She is always cool when I see her and not a clock watcher. I've seen mixed reviews but I always enjoy myself with her. Will try to go by and see the new apartment soon.

  6. #11801

    Tamara or others?

    In Richmond for one more night and tried Tamara at her 804 number, phone disconnected.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8044058019

    She got my attention the most. Anyone have any updated info for her? Or recommendations for anyone else recently seen?

    Latina, Black, or White is just fine as long as not cracked out looking.

  7. #11800

    Beckie

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    Here's an ad. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/just-w...vider/20797871.

    She's at least looking a lot healthier than when I saw her 2 years ago.
    I used to love seeing Beckie a few years back when Richmond was a travel destination for me. I tried the number on this ad a couple times but never got a response. Would enjoy reconnecting with her at some point.

    Stay Safe. RR.

  8. #11799

    Dominican Goddess

    Has anyone seen here?

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37110350/

    Thanks.

    Rio.

  9. #11798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    MILF Tina

    She's been reviewed here plenty, and mostly positive. All of my visits with her are great. Has a body of someone 10 years younger and solid skills across the board. Her room price is going up because of the races, so she could use some visitors. If you know her, give her a ring. If you don't and are an SM, pm me.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    JDBoy.

  10. #11797
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCities  [View Original Post]
    Posts in general something about "ready for the weekend" or something. Near Lakeside.

    $60 for generally laying hands on you and then a BBBJ that was not my cup of tea.

    Would not go back.
    If it's who I think you're cup of tea was for 0.2 more you could have had your tea (and crumpet too if that's your thing). I'm not sure if we're talking about the same dream. 30 something petite dark haired lady with a dark Bush and the tightest box I've ever encountered. She is fairly cold for the first visit or two but warms up afterwards. Great head, good lay, if tits are your thing, she's not for you. I like them small and her's are very small. I still can't believe how tight she is. Certainly not for everyone but she's on my rotation. YMMMV. And apparently does, if we're talking about the same person.

  11. #11796

    Asian girl

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/520075209918

    I was wondering if any one has visited her?

  12. #11795
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Bella and had a good time. Know she has been reviewed plenty of times here. Got down to basement and the fun began. Started with a little LFK then proceeded to disrobe and got a very good BBBJ then asked to 69 which is a favorite of mine. Got a lot of squirming so then covered up and switched To mis and got into a good stroke. Had to stop got close to popping. Flipped her over for doggie. Had to get a nice view of that behind. Started back to pounding away and then could not hold back and filled the cover. All in all very good time. Bella has always treated me good. Damage was $. Will repeat.
    Glad you enjoyed. She asked me for a pic and I passed. For what we pay, I'm not going in for an interview.

  13. #11794
    Can somebody hit me with suzee or winter's info. Or kryss, don't have her new one.

  14. #11793

    Winter contact

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Winter is looking for help.

    She's running specials.

    Just an FYI She's a unique one. For as long as I've been in this hobby, she's the only one I've seen that loves giving BBBJCIM and takes it deep and rough like some of the ladies in the adult industry.
    Can you pass on contact info? Or are you limiting it to sm's?

  15. #11792

    Winter can use some help

    Winter is looking for help.

    She's running specials.

    Just an FYI— She's a unique one. For as long as I've been in this hobby, she's the only one I've seen that loves giving BBBJCIM and takes it deep and rough like some of the ladies in the adult industry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape