Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2441
-
09-19-19 09:50 #311Senior Member

Posts: 47Brimmer. Stay Away +1
I didn't make it further than "hey" on our phone call and she went nuclear on me. Told me she knows I'm a creep and to go f*ck myself. I legit only said "hey". Total nutjob. Stay far, far, away!
Originally Posted by IGotID69
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 20:17 #310Senior Member

Posts: 66Brimmer-stay away
Way too good to be true. She's much older than the pics she posts. She's much larger than her pics. She lives a couple exits further than she claims. Everything is covered. Lives with other people. Is a complete raving psycho. She's been discussed on here several times.
Originally Posted by Ddigg
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 14:06 #309Senior Member

Posts: 422Salem
I saw her many years ago in Salem. Pics are a good representation. Not her. But blonde with huge tits. Big ass. Lots of rules but I had a good time. Wanted to repeat but the price wasn't right. But I do remember her being pretty hot. If you like curves.
Originally Posted by Ddigg
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 09:53 #308Senior Member

Posts: 65BRimmer in NH
Hey guys,
I've seen this woman's ad on BP for years. She advertises in Lowell, but is actually up 93 around exit 5 phone ends 5979 Has anyone experienced her services. I know the photos must be old, (she's been using the same ones for years) but. She looks too good to be true. I appreciate any info you care to share.
-
09-17-19 09:26 #307Senior Member

Posts: 825Toftt
By all means try her out and let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Anon38
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 22:18 #306Senior Member

Posts: 1810I thought about contacting her. The problem was that her pictures are inconsistent. Some of them show her as a BBW and some are thinner. I'm just not sure.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 19:42 #305Senior Member

Posts: 135Listcrawler
Upper right corner. 8 comments available 🧐.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
Last edited by MegaSean; 09-16-19 at 19:46. Reason: Tried to add screenshot but didn’t work
-
09-16-19 18:40 #304Regular Member

Posts: 17Big titty girl
Anyone have any info / experience with this girl:
http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...i/187814149942
-
09-16-19 14:40 #303Senior Member

Posts: 516Lowell black girl
LC = List crawler but when I looked there were no comments for her, so??
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 11:56 #302Senior Member

Posts: 462What is LC?
Originally Posted by EugeneWest
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 07:02 #301Senior Member

Posts: 253Lowell black girl
Comments on LC.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 21:02 #300Senior Member

Posts: 65Hey your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 19:21 #299Senior Member

Posts: 360Lowell Girl
https://blackdynomite.com.boston.lis...post/37019118/ Has anyone seen this one. She post every day. Iv'e been thinking about taking the plunge. Any info would be helpful.
-
09-12-19 20:42 #298Senior Member

Posts: 118Jerry's girl (s)
Finally got his new number. I have a new number so he challenged me. Gave my old number and he confirmed I was a previous client.
Had a great session in So. Lowell with a 5 ft firm natural C beauty. She was great from start to finish. No rush. All covered. Multiple positions followed by a nice cuddle & talk. She then got me dressed.
Will be repeating soon. No negotiations. Gave $$ upon entry. What a dream!
-
09-12-19 11:50 #297Senior Member

Posts: 825Rose
UPDATE, She is not UTR, just new to the area.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




