Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 7371
-
09-21-19 02:36 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 502Brittney
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/154906808382
After my horrible afternoon, see the Hartford section, I texted Jessica, As Good As It Gets, but she was slow to respond. By the time she did, I was already most of the way home.
I texted brittney, link above, & she was super quick to respond. 80 for a QV, BBBJ, CFS.
She's staying at a motel that leave the lights on apparently, in enfield. I pull in & get nervous b / c of the black crown vic parked in the back. No ones in it so I check it out, not LE & MA plates. She texts the room, doors open. I knock & walk in. She is way better looking than her pix! Buuttt the showers going. "Oh that's just my roommate, she in the same business" well my face must've shown my hesitation. She opens the door & asks her roommate to peak her head out. She does, also really cute. (I've looked for an ad for her but she didn't look familiar.) She says that they do doubles if I'm ever interested. Well I might be at that.
Brittney is freshly showered & asks if she can brush her teeth, but not to worry, it won't count as our time. We get undressed and I'm like jackpot! Face is an 8, her body is thin (not heroin thin, but in good shape), she's about 5'1", nice A's, no signs of demons, no stretch marks. BBBJ was pretty good, good suction, not too deep but solid effort. I have her swing around so I can play w / her pussy, & she is Tight. She wasn't wet yet but I'll fix that. I was able to play w / her butthole to no objections, I did not put a finger in. Yet. I had her flip on to her back for some DATY. Well she got wet, very wet, wiggling around, playing w / her boobs, I finger f*€k her, now she's really enjoying herself. I move my finger down to her bung, she is rocking into my finger, so now I push a little harder & I can feel her muscle relax, so I push a little harder & I'm in. She orgasms. Then she realizes where my finger is & she giggles, "you snuck in there didn't you" yeah, a little bit. Cover goes on, a little more BJ, then doggie. As I begin to pick up the pace, she begins to rock back into me. Little moans seem authentic. BTW, looking down at her ass, amazing! Now I'm pounding & she's equally rocking back pretty hard. After several min, I blow my load into the cover. She rocked back & forth to milk the entire load. I could feel her pussy pulsate. As she pulled away, the nice little squeeze around my head made me shiver, she giggled again. She got me a towel. She got dressed in a hurry, I think they were going out as she was wearing a cute little, tight dress & heels. She gave me a hug & thanked me.
I will definitely repeat!
-
09-20-19 23:58 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 88Anyone seen Joy?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/930053325156
She pops up every few days and caught my eye. Got that metal / punk rock look, and if I remember my teenage years, those girls were wild.
Couldn't find anything, don't really want to be the canary in the coal mine.
Thanks in advance if anyone has feedback.
-
09-20-19 23:38 #1429Banned Member

Posts: 588You musta gotten seconds (or thirds!) I musta been first on my visit cause the cooch was fresh.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
Timing can be everything, but then again, some people never seem to be satisfied. YMMV!! Hahaha.
-
09-20-19 17:05 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 492Not Again
Her pussy stinks. She just lays there. BJ wasnt all that either. Nice enough woman, but it was like getting that 30 year employee at the RMV service. And, a lot of the pics she uses arent hers. There is no way her tits look that good.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 13:24 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 84Erica West Springfield hotel
Does anyone know what happened to Erica? Any digits to trade or pictures she was working the West Springfield hotels and Hartford. She was mint I would really love to see her again pm me if you want to trade pictures or digits.
-
09-20-19 11:43 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 641http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/039167793463
Originally Posted by Tatgun
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 18:13 #1425Regular Member

Posts: 2Regarding Leigh
Info on Leigh she posted an add the other day on stg with no pics probably a good thing I set something up for today and she was doing incall out of a house in Springfield near van horn needless to say she looks fucking rough definitely high on something 3 black guys came out of the house she tried to tell me everything was cool I wasn't having that shot told her to loose my number and to never call me again if you want to risk it here's her number she's a wacko string out on drugs be careful of this one her 413-xxx-1412.
-
09-18-19 15:52 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 76I have had nothing but good meetings with her. She's always fun and clean.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 01:12 #1423Banned Member

Posts: 588Craving Latina
Been craving a sweet Latina, had extra time on my work trip south so I skipped my normal swings thru Holyoke and / or Spfld hoping to find what I needed. Instead jumped on STG contacted https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....x/719901897080 via text. Response back was "wrong number"? So the # she posted was incorrect I guess.
So then I texted India https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/747651321235 and got a quick reply. Sent my preferred play choices, she quoted $qv, $. 4 hh, $. 6 hr. Seems she's hosting in a rural part of Holyoke. Arrived in a suburban neighborhood, she opened the door looking sexy. Been a while since I enjoyed an incall. Her pix are accurate, good looking, thick, curvy, perfect tits. Personable, easy going, no rush. Nice BBBJ, sweet and fresh daty, bbfscip. Satisfied my craving.
-
09-16-19 16:07 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 52Lynn
CFS offered these days? Excellent BJ. Good and sloppy.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 13:21 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 43Any info on Sabrian
I've been out of the hobby for a few years, staying up in my area of Greenfield with a few locals. I saw this Cougar type on escort fish, she's my type. Her name is Sabrina area code 413 - last four 7435. Texted her. Text back she was in Holyoke. Asked her to send pics to confirm its her, nothing back other than yes its really her.
Any info? Thanks.
-
09-15-19 09:55 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 641I should be ashamed to admit it, but I do miss Leigh. For all her wacky first screening, once you got on her good side and the hiding BF, she gave a good QV BBBJCIMS.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
These days, I visit Lynn, because I do meet the age requirement.
-
09-14-19 19:33 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 311Nothing to see here. Move along!
These are not the escorts you're looking for!
That about sums up Springfield / West Springfield lately. I've just about given up even checking STG to see if there is anyone new. And the lack of posts on this forum says it all.
Springfield might not be dead yet, but it's certainly on life support.
-
09-11-19 10:17 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 106I haven't seen her, she usually seems to be in eastern Mass. Pricey, at $$ for the half and $$$ for the hour. Several posts looking for info on the Boston forum, This was the only review:
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DudeOfDudes.
Does anyone have any intel on Mina Cakez? It seems like she hosts late at night which is pretty ideal.
I have talked with them and a friend has seen them. They are nice but for the price and service you get I do not think it is worth it, you may think different.
Everything is covered, even the BJ. No kiss. 150 hh.
I Googled her name, ads show up in AdultLook with mediocre reviews, I've pasted them below. Hope this helps.
Donaldo.
Thick_vixensonly.
Saw her for a qv. 120. Legit girl in pictures. Miss and doggy, CBJ, cfs. Nice titties, ass is ok. Pics make it looks way better then it really is.
(a month ago).
Phresh247.
Boston, Massachusetts.
Not worth it save your money.
(months ago).
Jameson008.
Don't select her you will regret.
(months ago).
Chubby with big boobs. Was robotic during the session. Didn't want me to finish. Licked like it was a boring lollipop. Not worth what she expects for reimbursement. Save your money for someone worthwhile.
-
09-11-19 07:14 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 667Intel?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/281005874925
Anyone seen her before?










Reply With Quote





