Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 583 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 8734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1234

    Know of anyone who is good and will go to hotel in Guilford?

    In Guilford for the night and would love some company. Any suggestions on someone that would go to my hotel? Appreciate the info.

  2. #1233
    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    $30 is the price range for a SW which I do not recommend. You will be hard pressed to find a lady who advertises for that amount. I second WhenWhen's suggestion and go see Star. Her head game is awesome, BBBJCIM and worth the extra coin on your budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    Do we have a link b / c the only star in NH on STG is a Tgirl. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    Her ad on STG is no longer. But here is an ad from Escort Index:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-8944/1/460549
    I just tried texting and calling her. I got an immediate text reply that my number is blocked. When I tried calling I get a recording that the number is not accepting calls. Hmm.

  3. #1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    Do we have a link b / c the only star in NH on STG is a Tgirl. Thanks.
    Her ad on STG is no longer. But here is an ad from Escort Index:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-8944/1/460549

  4. #1231

    Tgtbt?

    Been texting with this one all morning. Seems way TGTBT. She quoted me a donation. I asked about 2 girls and she said she could get her gf to come over if I am really going to come. I said what donation. Same quote she just gave me. So I pushed a bit. Full GFE? Yes. I mean raw. Yes. What donation? Same. Can I do both of you or is this one and done? You can definitely do us both she wrote. Then I said - if your friend doesn't show can we go twice? Yep. and she sent a bunch pf pics that she said was recent.

    This to me is all red flag stuff. Anyone know her at all?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/849692668509

  5. #1230

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    $30 is the price range for a SW which I do not recommend. You will be hard pressed to find a lady who advertises for that amount. I second WhenWhen's suggestion and go see Star. Her head game is awesome, BBBJCIM and worth the extra coin on your budget.
    Do we have a link b / c the only star in NH on STG is a Tgirl. Thanks.

  6. #1229

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Thestoner421  [View Original Post]
    I am simply just looking for a BJ? Anyone know of anyone offer for $30 or less.

    Just need a basic blow and go.
    Try Erica in new Britain. Running a special for 40.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/617553881644

    I have seen for a BBJCIM only and pretty goid.

  7. #1228
    Quote Originally Posted by Thestoner421  [View Original Post]
    I am simply just looking for a BJ? Anyone know of anyone offer for $30 or less.

    Just need a basic blow and go.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWhen  [View Original Post]
    Check out Starr in NH STG. But expect to pay 50 to 60.
    $30 is the price range for a SW which I do not recommend. You will be hard pressed to find a lady who advertises for that amount. I second WhenWhen's suggestion and go see Star. Her head game is awesome, BBBJCIM and worth the extra coin on your budget.

  8. #1227
    Check out Starr in NH STG. But expect to pay 50 to 60.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thestoner421  [View Original Post]
    I am simply just looking for a BJ? Anyone know of anyone offer for $30 or less.

    Just need a basic blow and go.

  9. #1226

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times from last year to earlier this year. But within the past few months I've only seen her post ads a couple of times. Each time I saw her she looked worse so I'm guessing she's in rehab?? Or maybe locked up?? But she was most def not looking good last time I saw her.
    She's been out walking ferry. Last I saw her was about a month ago and appeared to be going down hill fast, I didn't pick her up that time seems like she was arguing with guys on the street and was walking away yelling to herself.

  10. #1225

    Blow and go?

    I am simply just looking for a BJ? Anyone know of anyone offer for $30 or less.

    Just need a basic blow and go.

  11. #1224

    Re: angela

    Quote Originally Posted by EffieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Angela. She had a place off exit 8 off of 91. Her add said she was the girl next door. Thanks.
    I've seen her a few times from last year to earlier this year. But within the past few months I've only seen her post ads a couple of times. Each time I saw her she looked worse so I'm guessing she's in rehab?? Or maybe locked up?? But she was most def not looking good last time I saw her.

  12. #1223

    Angela

    Anyone know what happened to Angela. She had a place off exit 8 off of 91. Her add said she was the girl next door. Thanks.

  13. #1222

    Blonde bombshell fresh meat stg ad!!

    This is Payton / Alicia / real name Rose from Hartford stg now in New haven and Branford areas, very unsafe provider and fresh out of jail for the last 10 months, she was very popular in Hartford area for a while lots of miles and unsafe practices!! Iv drug user! Bad!! Guys do not go see her for health reasons and she currently has a African American pimp with her in Branford, another monger today contacted me and filled me in, he sent me the ad and I immediately knew it was her!! Just a FYI to the New haven stg mongers! Stay clear she will give you a gift you don't want! Trust me I know her well over a long period of time! I seen her many times when she started out but never again after what I saw last year! Stay safe Playboy.

  14. #1221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    They can easily raid a hotel room or use it for a sting op. I never go to a house because it's too easy to walk into a setup and end up being chopped up in a basement.
    Couple of times the girl opened the door and was hiding behind it. I'm standing there looking at no one wondering what happens next.

    Playin the odds I guess. The thrill keeps me.

    Next time I get "wood" I'm knocking on it.

  15. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSonOV  [View Original Post]
    This is why I never go to a house or apartment to see someone. To much traffic and neighbors are bound not to like it. I'm sure this is what happened.
    They can easily raid a hotel room or use it for a sting op. I never go to a house because it's too easy to walk into a setup and end up being chopped up in a basement.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape