Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 583 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 8736
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    They can easily raid a hotel room or use it for a sting op. I never go to a house because it's too easy to walk into a setup and end up being chopped up in a basement.
    Couple of times the girl opened the door and was hiding behind it. I'm standing there looking at no one wondering what happens next.

    Playin the odds I guess. The thrill keeps me.

    Next time I get "wood" I'm knocking on it.

  2. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSonOV  [View Original Post]
    This is why I never go to a house or apartment to see someone. To much traffic and neighbors are bound not to like it. I'm sure this is what happened.
    They can easily raid a hotel room or use it for a sting op. I never go to a house because it's too easy to walk into a setup and end up being chopped up in a basement.

  3. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago, someone here warned that it was just a matter of time for the place to be busted. Be careful and safe out there.
    This is why I never go to a house or apartment to see someone. To much traffic and neighbors are bound not to like it. I'm sure this is what happened.

  4. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. I echo the comments made by Kantdelay and Max. She took all I had to give and not a trace was left to be seen. I would repeat if all other options are out.

  5. #1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Dude WTF is up with that? Her posts are everywhere and seriously unpleasant to look at.
    Her posts are currently absent from STG. As far as her looks, to each his own. I never criticize another mans tastes. I never saw her nor ever cared to.

  6. #1216

    Overposting Jaba The Hutt

    Quote Originally Posted by BarGuy  [View Original Post]
    I never did see her based on a warning I saw on here back in June. But she did have nice pictures on STG, now all I see is the fat ass lady from Waterbury that posts every half hour!
    Dude WTF is up with that? Her posts are everywhere and seriously unpleasant to look at.

  7. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by BarGuy  [View Original Post]
    I never did see her based on a warning I saw on here back in June. But she did have nice pictures on STG, now all I see is the fat ass lady from Waterbury that posts every half hour!
    I never saw Xina either, and 100% of my issue was with her location. It was obvious from the very beginning that she was going to get popped, and I didn't want to be "that guy" when it eventually happened to her.

    The BF sounds like a real loser. They'll put him away for sure. If you google the BF, and read about the previous drug bust that happened at his house when he got in BIG trouble the first time, people kept showing up for their oxys while the police were in the middle of their search / bust. 8 people were arrested trying to buy drugs while the cops were there. Unbelievable! Drugs are bad, people!

    I always liked and looked forward to Xina's pictures. She is a very attractive young woman. Hopefully, she'll be able to get her act together, and recover / move on from this ordeal.

  8. #1214

    I miss Xina

    I never did see her based on a warning I saw on here back in June. But she did have nice pictures on STG, now all I see is the fat ass lady from Waterbury that posts every half hour!

  9. #1213
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    That's Deb. She's been discussed here. Older MILF. Definite spinner; wicked skinny but IMHO a nice person and she is the farthest from a clock watcher you will find. She has cats, not sure if that was mentioned. Decent skills (not great) but if you want relaxed session with no time pressure and a do-able donation. She's a go to. Not everyone's cup of tea obviously.

    Oh and let me add this. She was connected to a female handler. The handler and Deb got into an argument and the handler then got another burner and started posting other ads and rolling people when they showed up. There is only one number for deb and the first three digits are the same so you know. Not sure if the handler is still doing it.

  10. #1212
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Older like 50 not 40's so if you are into Mature women she will do the trick. Good BBBJ head game and gets the job done. Can be a bit chatty but no rush and tries to put you at ease. Rates reasonable I have tried a couple of times and will probably go back.

  11. #1211

  12. #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by Grlwatcher13  [View Original Post]
    After having heard about Dee for many years, I visited her. I have to say, I was extremely turned OFF! First off all, she is getting up there in age. She talked non stop. About weird things. Showing me pictures of a car accident she was recently in, buying a new car, her sister, etc. . . . . .

    She also told me about her recent hernia surgeries and that didn't add to the experience at all!

    Needless to say I will be returning.
    That should say not returning.

  13. #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    I assume you were talking about this dee. https://urlzs.com/gtfWw.

    I've always wondered if she does BBBJCIM? & if so what her donation amt is for "convo". I never contacted her because I prefer texting wich I know she doesn't allow.
    Yes that's her. BBBJ but no CIM.

  14. #1208

    Re: triple dee

    Quote Originally Posted by Grlwatcher13  [View Original Post]
    After having heard about Dee for many years, I visited her. I have to say, I was extremely turned OFF! First off all, she is getting up there in age. She talked non stop. About weird things. Showing me pictures of a car accident she was recently in, buying a new car, her sister, etc. . . . . .

    She also told me about her recent hernia surgeries and that didn't add to the experience at all!

    Needless to say I will be returning.
    I assume you were talking about this dee. https://urlzs.com/gtfWw.

    I've always wondered if she does BBBJCIM? & if so what her donation amt is for "convo". I never contacted her because I prefer texting wich I know she doesn't allow.

  15. #1207

    Triple dee

    After having heard about Dee for many years, I visited her. I have to say, I was extremely turned OFF! First off all, she is getting up there in age. She talked non stop. About weird things. Showing me pictures of a car accident she was recently in, buying a new car, her sister, etc. . . . . .

    She also told me about her recent hernia surgeries and that didn't add to the experience at all!

    Needless to say I will be returning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape