Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 12752
-
09-19-19 10:31 #6377Senior Member

Posts: 123Saw her. Some belly fat and looks older but her ass is really on point. She didn't rush and did her best to make sure I was taken care of. Sweet lady. Gave me her personal digits so I couldn't go through agency. Didn't know it was an agency to begin with.
Originally Posted by TrailMaestro
[View Original Post]
At $ for half hour I guess she gives 1/4 away? Not sure. Anyway nice lady?
-
09-17-19 15:01 #6376Senior Member

Posts: 456Violet
1st appointment was great a few years ago. Last time I saw her she put on weight & wasn't into it at all. She had an incall but wasn't nice; the bed nearly flipped over during session.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 14:01 #6375Senior Member

Posts: 165Violet
Yeah, I have seen her before has been sometime though. First time o saw her was amazing. I am really only into bbbjws. Which she did. Then she disappeared for awhile and showed back up. I got very excited and booked an apt. She did not remember me and she changed her rules. Loke you said everything was covered. Even for obj. Which she only did for like 2 minutes. Then she asked to get her from behind. And I was cool with that. But dman, she had a funk. It was bad. I could not wait to finish. One more thing. Her breast are amazing. But will not let you do anything with them. You can only look. So after my last experience.
With her. I decided to never see her again. The only good thing about her is that she is real. But too many rules and smells bad. Not even worth 50 bucks. Again, really sad. Considering my first day was amazing.
.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 13:08 #6374

Posts: 174Violet
I did not experience any hygiene issues. Smelled and tasted great. As always, YMMV....
Originally Posted by Cylon
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 13:00 #6373Senior Member

Posts: 188I have not seen her but have read (on here, I think) that there might be hygiene issues. Any issues in this area?
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 12:53 #6372Senior Member

Posts: 83I have.
I saw her a few days ago. I hadn't seen her in a month or so because the last visit was just OK. I arrived and was greeted with her in a towel and nothing else.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
I instantly noticed the inch long hair on her legs as we walked upstairs. It was gross long. She dropped her towel once we got into the room. Her pussy wasn't shaved either like normal, but that's not a big deal to me. She apologized for not shaving and told me it takes her about an hour to shave herself and that she didn't feel like it.
Then she complained about how sore she is and how the doctors won't help her etc. Then started in with how DFS won't leave her alone and the grass in the yard was getting her in trouble because it was 3 feet long. I was getting out of the mood quickly.
I think she noticed I was checking out and started to get into the session a little bit, but not much. She then started a BBBJ which was nice. Throughout the BJ she was wanting to be touched, so I played with her wet kitty. After bringing her to the big O, she wanted mish because she was tired. I enjoyed it, but she just hasn't been her typical self the last couple times I've seen her.
A few times ago she had a big black eye. This time there was a big patched hole in the wall as if someone got thrown through it. The was also a used rubber on the ironing board that was clearly used during a greek session. Had I seen that when I got there I would have left. It was pretty gross. We all know what's going on with these providers, but we don't need to see it.
Her price is good, but her service and appearance are going down hill very quickly. I don't know that I'll repeat unless she steps it up.
I don't like leaving negative reviews, but it's honest and that's why we're here. I do think she could be more fun again, but she has to quit being lazy and fix herself up before her dates. I don't think that's too much to ask for given the amount of cash we throw their way.
MT314.
-
09-17-19 12:05 #6371Senior Member

Posts: 464The floor
I suppose I could get down there, but getting back up? Not so sure!
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 11:54 #6370

Posts: 174Violet
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....ost/4074774255
Booked a visit with the lovely Violet a few days ago and was not dissaointed. Great girl.
Pro's: Very laid back girl who looks exactly like her photos. The tits on this girl are big and soft and out of this world. Light massage was included and finished with Russian.
Cons: Everything Covered.
Will repeat.
-
09-15-19 21:49 #6369Senior Member

Posts: 1149Amber altamonte
I've seen her a few times now and its been spot on each time. At the appointed time I show up, have a GFE date for the time I chose, she provides great service and is cool to talk to. No rush. Like always YMMV and maybe I've been lucky. Where did you encounter dishonesty?
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
On a side note I will say she has told me that there is drama between her and her sister and sister won't see you if you've seen amber.
Not doubting you just wondering, pm if you'd rather.
-
09-15-19 18:08 #6368Senior Member

Posts: 128Number still good for Summer?
This phone number still good? Or does she have a more recent ad?
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...231/7276784136
-
09-15-19 11:45 #6367Senior Member

Posts: 665Hazel
Didn't see any reports on this one so I took the plunge. She gave me another name upon my arrival but I won't mention it in case it is her real name. She definitely has a very nice body for sure! There was something very familiar about her and kept thinking the whole time that I know her from somewhere before and maybe even had fucked her years ago, but just can't place it. The visit was alright and very standard. Not a whole lot of passion out of her. And you have to fuck on the living room floor which is a bit uncomfortable. But, she sucked my dick pretty good, and her pussy definitely got really wet and soaked me while fucking her till I blew. I'd hang out with her again, but it would be nice to have a bed or maybe we could at least use the couch, and also get a little more passion out of her.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3218049813
-
09-15-19 02:52 #6366Senior Member

Posts: 50Kylie and Amber
Have to side with Mr James. There is drama with these gals. I saw Kylie last month without a hitch but setting up something with Amber is another story entirely. Tried last week and Amber could not tell me a specific time even after saying she would be available later that day. And this was after she rattled off guide lines about Kylie. Set up a date Friday for Saturday afternoon, she confirms a few hours before and less than a hour goes by she texts me that her sister is double booking and is hard to work with and my date has to be changed. Moved to Saturday night, irritated but still doable. Amber contacts me ninety minutes before the new time to make sure everything is a go. I was working on my sister's car but still had enough time to shower and get to her. I told Amber yes. I shower and as I am about to head on out, I see a text from this gal about 45 earlier which said I could come any time love. I text back I just read this now and crickets. I text later what happened and still no peep from this gal.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 01:55 #6365Senior Member

Posts: 50Toftt Vanessa
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/6599121
Saw this gal tonight on International Drive and the pics are her and recent. Everything covered. In town for a few more days. 1. 2 for the hh Has another gal with her who I also met, who stayed in the washroom during the deed. Took a few to get comfortable but the gal was a sweetie and stayed with it and never complained, took direction well. Has a pleasant attitude, fast and easy set up. Negatives are no kissing of any kind and CBJ. I think Vanessa is new to this but has potential and the look of innocence alone would have me repeating.
-
09-14-19 21:49 #6364Senior Member

Posts: 963That's Amber
These ads are for Amber, a great lady to spend time with. Just search the forum for her many reviews.
Originally Posted by HotLuck54
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 21:01 #6363Senior Member

Posts: 464Yes, those are both ads for Amber
The sisters look nothing at all alike. Kylie is a tiny little spinner with short blond hair and Amber is the one in both those ads. Longer hair, full figured. I saw Kylie but met Amber on the way in. They both seemed cool to me.
Originally Posted by MotoMadman
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




