Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6362
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    They are both 32 years old, are you saying they are twins?

    Pilot.
    When I look very close at the tattoos, I would have to say both of them are the same person.

  2. #6361

    Amber and Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLuck54  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    That's Amber and Kylie is her sister. I saw Amber and she's a great girl, great personality and she gives great headache relief!
    They are both 32 years old, are you saying they are twins?

    Pilot.

  3. #6360

    They are both a great time

    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    That's Amber and Kylie is her sister. I saw Amber and she's a great girl, great personality and she gives great headache relief!
    Amber is a enthusiastic GFE that looks just like her pics. Seen her twice and I'll be back. I've had no drama with her or her sis.

  4. #6359

    Sexy Latina in Altamonte Springs

    Does someone have some info on this girl? I have been planning to try her out but want to know if someone has a 411 on her first.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/36993721/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails latina1.jpg‎   latina2.jpg‎   latina3.jpg‎  

  5. #6358

    Negative

    Both of those links are of the same girl, yes. But would advise againt seeing her unless you are into drama. Her "sister" should be avoided as well. Neither one of them are know for honesty. Don't trust anything either one of them has to say even thought they will say it with a straight face. They are not honest people.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLuck54  [View Original Post]

  6. #6357

    Not Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLuck54  [View Original Post]
    That's Amber and Kylie is her sister. I saw Amber and she's a great girl, great personality and she gives great headache relief!

  7. #6356

    Altamonte Kylie (s)


  8. #6355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Uber

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    I don't post a review of Scarlett every time I see her but she keeps me coming back. I saw her yesterday and she needs some help you won't be disappointed. New guys after dark will need a reference. Here is recent photo.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/832611256061

    Pilot.
    She needs to come play with us cross the st johns. Look at all that ass.

  9. #6354

    Sidey

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    I have been away from town for a while. Tried to contact Sidey for here super body rubs. Neither of the numbers I have work anymore. Just curious if she is still around. Always a relaxing time with no drama.

    Feel free to PM.

    Thank you.

    YM.
    Vino7373 keeps in touch with Sidney.

  10. #6353

    London

    Recently dreamt of London. She's a 21 year old who posts on EB and other sites. She's definitely the girl in the pics and hot. Young, soft, thin, fantastic tits, nice laid back personality as well. Aside from her looks though, performance was terrible. Definitely not GFE, upsell for kissing, no fiv, no bb anything. Main event wasn't all that enjoyable either she kept complaining she couldn't take it and to be gentle. Was able to complete as she's incredibly hot, probably top 5 providers I've been with in terms of looks, but won't repeat due to lackluster performance.

  11. #6352
    Quote Originally Posted by Parzival444  [View Original Post]
    Pics look too good to be true. Did a Google image search and nothing came up. Let know what you guys think?

    escortalligator.com.orlando. listcrawler.com/ post /36882607.
    I think Yo Link don't Link.

  12. #6351

    London

    Recently dreamt of London. She's a 21 year old who posts on EB and other sites. She's definitely the girl in the pics and hot. Young, soft, thin, fantastic tits, nice laid back personality as well. Aside from her looks though, performance was terrible. Definitely not GFE, upsell for kissing, no fiv, no bb anything. Main event wasn't all that enjoyable either she kept complaining she couldn't take it and to be gentle. Was able to complete as she's incredibly hot, probably top 5 providers I've been with in terms of looks, but won't repeat due to lackluster performance.

  13. #6350
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Scarlett in poinciana recently?
    Not since July. She's a great partner; I just keep running into her kids before & after appointment. Orlando setup she had was better imo.

  14. #6349

    Anyone seen her before?

    Pics look too good to be true. Did a Google image search and nothing came up. Let know what you guys think?

    escortalligator.com.orlando. listcrawler.com/ post /36882607.

  15. #6348

    Info

    Hey guys,

    I'm constantly on the look out for good talent here. What are your thoughts / experiences with this girl?

    escortalligator.com.orlando. listcrawler.com/ post /36882607/.

    Seems too good to be true to me. What do y'all think?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape