Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11776

    Anyone

    I tried to catch up with her but no luck. Has anyone seen her or is she worth seeing?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/231386298926

  2. #11775

    West coast ho

    I found kind of members only post any info of this any info of thattime to time you need to go out there and check the merchandise and post a review some of dino members tried this hos but rarely share any info like keep everything in secret and there's the others the filling this forum with the same shitte over and over again do we don't have enough of little Lisa or Vikki any way here is my review of this one I could resist to visit that ass unfortunately bad news she is a fuckk bicch no escort material at all bad communication really bad then when I finally got there fuckking attitude like you getting something for free she was all fuckked up kind sick without taking a shower in days and hairy legs like man a lots of bumps and a ridiculous service all covered and a mechanic play like when you go to MacDonald and the people that works there are like dead zombies donations are no too high but no worth the try at all the only good thing is she has the ass too big for a white ho in resume no worth the try at all.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/917720890630
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0B80968A-9E65-49EA-8D6B-3B3DF004BD33.jpeg‎  

  3. #11774

    Dominican Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Riosamba  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37007514/

    Thanks in advance.
    Let me know if you find anything out about this one. Looks right up my alley. LOL.

  4. #11773

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Riosamba  [View Original Post]
    I saw different pics matching the 1st number listed and for the second when I googled, I saw this https://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-754-205-1585.

    With that said, I'd avoid.

    Stay safe,

    Rio.
    When I asked for incall she said she needs a deposit, so that tipped me off.

  5. #11772

    Brandi

    Had a dream about Brandy over the weekend. Nice girl and clean but just not for me, those picks she posted she's like 20 pounds heavy in. All skin and bones with no ass and sagging tits. Won't repeat.

  6. #11771

    Elephant tattoo

    I had a dream with her yesterday. A cute little girl with nice behind. She is non rush and would make you feel comfortable. Head game was OK but not BBJ. Finish things with doggie and seeing her behinds bounching was really a turn on. Damage was 80 for qv.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/001725239806

  7. #11770

    Re: Anyone Tried This One

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes519  [View Original Post]
    I saw different pics matching the 1st number listed and for the second when I googled, I saw this https://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-754-205-1585.

    With that said, I'd avoid.

    Stay safe,

    Rio.

  8. #11769

    Anyone Tried this One


  9. #11768

    Ok thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjMickens27  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for the cash and dash.
    She was going to do incalls. And I will have my side kick showed. Shield40.

  10. #11767

    Hi Grafenberg

    I have to give it to you. How can you remember a post? I read it but I remember it was negative. Was thinking of cash and dash. You can you are the man. I don't remember shit.

  11. #11766

    Ok now I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Great phone game, very friendly and chatty on the phone. Nice enough IRL but those pics are old. They are definitely her but she has been living very rough since they were taken and it shows. I like thin girls but she looks like needles and dicks are the only things she's taken in for months. She looks VERY rough; she's trying to get escort rates and looks like a lower end mid-tier streetwalker. On the other hand, good hygiene and takes a pounding. She wanted 80 and settled for 40 when I turned to leave. At the price, it was not terrible but the pics are bullshit.
    LOL I read so much material in here daily. I remember that now. Look she quoted me 120 hh 275 hr. LOL. That some shit there.

  12. #11765
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I am going to meet up with this girl any info? I have read some reviews here about her, but cannot remember. Might have to pack for this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Blonde
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...02#post4432002

  13. #11764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I am going to meet up with this girl any info? I have read some reviews here about her, but cannot remember. Might have to pack for this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Blonde
    Great phone game, very friendly and chatty on the phone. Nice enough IRL but those pics are old. They are definitely her but she has been living very rough since they were taken and it shows. I like thin girls but she looks like needles and dicks are the only things she's taken in for months. She looks VERY rough; she's trying to get escort rates and looks like a lower end mid-tier streetwalker. On the other hand, good hygiene and takes a pounding. She wanted 80 and settled for 40 when I turned to leave. At the price, it was not terrible but the pics are bullshit.

  14. #11763

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I am going to meet up with this girl any info? I have read some reviews here about her, but cannot remember. Might have to pack for this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Blonde
    Watch out for the cash and dash.

  15. #11762

    Any info I just cannot remember, I did remember I have read something

    I am going to meet up with this girl any info? I have read some reviews here about her, but cannot remember. Might have to pack for this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Blonde
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTIxMTQxOTRhZTkzMWM0ZTA0NzkzYjJjMTUxYmNjNWVlZDc4MDI.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape