Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,591 to 25,605 of 37366
-
09-16-19 01:57 #11776Senior Member

Posts: 116Anyone
I tried to catch up with her but no luck. Has anyone seen her or is she worth seeing?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/231386298926
-
09-15-19 22:06 #11775Senior Member

Posts: 736West coast ho
I found kind of members only post any info of this any info of thattime to time you need to go out there and check the merchandise and post a review some of dino members tried this hos but rarely share any info like keep everything in secret and there's the others the filling this forum with the same shitte over and over again do we don't have enough of little Lisa or Vikki any way here is my review of this one I could resist to visit that ass unfortunately bad news she is a fuckk bicch no escort material at all bad communication really bad then when I finally got there fuckking attitude like you getting something for free she was all fuckked up kind sick without taking a shower in days and hairy legs like man a lots of bumps and a ridiculous service all covered and a mechanic play like when you go to MacDonald and the people that works there are like dead zombies donations are no too high but no worth the try at all the only good thing is she has the ass too big for a white ho in resume no worth the try at all.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/917720890630
-
09-15-19 21:14 #11774Regular Member

Posts: 2Dominican Goddess
Let me know if you find anything out about this one. Looks right up my alley. LOL.
Originally Posted by Riosamba
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 19:05 #11773Senior Member

Posts: 83Thanks
When I asked for incall she said she needs a deposit, so that tipped me off.
Originally Posted by Riosamba
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 12:43 #11772Douchebag

Posts: 185Brandi
Had a dream about Brandy over the weekend. Nice girl and clean but just not for me, those picks she posted she's like 20 pounds heavy in. All skin and bones with no ass and sagging tits. Won't repeat.
-
09-15-19 11:45 #11771Regular Member

Posts: 9Elephant tattoo
I had a dream with her yesterday. A cute little girl with nice behind. She is non rush and would make you feel comfortable. Head game was OK but not BBJ. Finish things with doggie and seeing her behinds bounching was really a turn on. Damage was 80 for qv.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/001725239806
-
09-15-19 10:30 #11770Senior Member

Posts: 224Re: Anyone Tried This One
I saw different pics matching the 1st number listed and for the second when I googled, I saw this https://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-754-205-1585.
Originally Posted by Wes519
[View Original Post]
With that said, I'd avoid.
Stay safe,
Rio.
-
09-14-19 22:02 #11769Senior Member

Posts: 83Anyone Tried this One
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...2/483921821083
She is visiting for a few days.
-
09-14-19 19:30 #11768Senior Member

Posts: 889Ok thanks.
She was going to do incalls. And I will have my side kick showed. Shield40.
Originally Posted by JjMickens27
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 19:27 #11767Senior Member

Posts: 889Hi Grafenberg
I have to give it to you. How can you remember a post? I read it but I remember it was negative. Was thinking of cash and dash. You can you are the man. I don't remember shit.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 19:19 #11766Senior Member

Posts: 889Ok now I remember
LOL I read so much material in here daily. I remember that now. Look she quoted me 120 hh 275 hr. LOL. That some shit there.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 19:07 #11765Senior Member

Posts: 1333http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...02#post4432002
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 19:02 #11764Senior Member

Posts: 1775Great phone game, very friendly and chatty on the phone. Nice enough IRL but those pics are old. They are definitely her but she has been living very rough since they were taken and it shows. I like thin girls but she looks like needles and dicks are the only things she's taken in for months. She looks VERY rough; she's trying to get escort rates and looks like a lower end mid-tier streetwalker. On the other hand, good hygiene and takes a pounding. She wanted 80 and settled for 40 when I turned to leave. At the price, it was not terrible but the pics are bullshit.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 17:44 #11763Senior Member

Posts: 35Blonde
Watch out for the cash and dash.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 17:18 #11762Senior Member

Posts: 889Any info I just cannot remember, I did remember I have read something
I am going to meet up with this girl any info? I have read some reviews here about her, but cannot remember. Might have to pack for this one.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Blonde










Reply With Quote





