Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11761

    Dominican Goddess

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37007514/

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #11760

    Shelby

    Hey, the MILF is back, if you have her contact, get in touch with her now. She has a cute friend to play along with, they can't host at this time but are mobile, doing outcall. Shelby always try hard to please. PM for contact info.

  3. #11759

    Sky

    Could someone post a link to the sky being discussed? I've come across two on stg.

  4. #11758

    Sky contact info

    Have seen some good reviews for Sky. Looking for contact info. Is she near Parham and Brook? That is near my location. Would someone please PM me her digits. I'll report on my dream with her. Thanks.

  5. #11757
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Be aware guys

    This one asked for the money.

    So she could put it in her car first.

    I said only before the deal.

    She left.

    She's on stg Miami area code.

    Be safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-09-13-17-26-31.jpg‎  

  6. #11756

    BBW Heather

    I had a remarkable dream with Heather this morning. Fantastic GFE with BBBJ. Full Service anywhere I wanted it. She is pretty, she is big, she isn't for everybody but she is real, honest and a great provider. Did I mention Sweet, wow is she sweet. No sign of the monkey and has a working roommate who I didn't meet. Private residence in the southside.

    Be safe and have fun.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/358480272589

  7. #11755

    Sky

    Sky texted me looking for help before 11 to make rent. Have to work if anyone can help her out sure she will appreciate it. Very nice sweet tall girl. Let's give her a hand guys.

  8. #11754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    JewseeJu

    After a less than desired experience with Bella I got a text from JewseeJu in the afternoon so I took the plunge. Her incall was very safe in downtown and I had no issues.

    Got to the room and she was freshly showered. Started with a nice BBBJ and went to mish. She is pretty tight and we went at it for a while. Went for round 2 in doggie and had her screaming.

    She has always been good to me but YMMV. I'll be back!

  9. #11753
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    I have once but good luck catching up with her. She usually responds 4 hours later and wants to set a date right then. I enjoyed my one experience but she is hard to catch up with. She will reach out a couple times a week but it's never a good time for me. I would repeat if the timing is ever right.
    Left my review on 11470, she is fun and YMMV but she's a little far south when I saw her last.

  10. #11752
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Did you happen to try out anal? I'd be interested how she is with that.
    No, I might in a future visit.

  11. #11751

    Vikki is a real gem!

    Thanks to Old Salt for Vicki's digits!

    I saw her today at her hotel near Brook and Parham where she rooms with Sky.

    She is as advertised. Very good looking spinner, very cool to hang out with and very skilled! One of the best BBBJs followed by Killer FS mish. I usually switch to doggy for the finish but she just felt so good and we had that serious rhythm going on so I just kept on until I popped. Next time though, no doubt. She really knows how and is willing to please. And she makes all the right moves and sounds. Plus she's professional, her rates are reasonable, she's not a time waster and she's not a clock watcher. One of very few that I've met that totally connects all of the dots. A very good time!

    If you haven't seen her you really should! But please guys. Treat her right! I hope she is around for a long time.

    Be safe!

  12. #11750

    Tamara.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    I had lots of fun with this girl but haven't seen her in a while. She took direction well. I need to find something similar.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8044058019
    Tamara comes to town every couple of weeks. She posts on skipthegames. She's usually out of town on the weekends. She used to split her time between here and Knoxville, not sure if that's still the case.

  13. #11749

    Willow

    Has anyone had any experience with Willow? I am new here and the ad caught my eye.

  14. #11748

    PMed

    Quote Originally Posted by HsvengDoc  [View Original Post]
    I remember a girl who called herself Ariel but she was in Hopewell.
    Sent you a PM.

  15. #11747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Bella

    Saw Bella today. I know others have indicated that she was really good, and I think I just caught her on an off day.

    The location wasn't an issue and I felt safe, but once I got inside it wasn't the best of places. She took me down to the basement of the home which had no lights to the hallway going down, and the room down there was not in the best of shape.

    She is very friendly but I don't think I'll repeat. I was in and out pretty quick since I wasn't feeling it at all.

    Hopefully others have better luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape