Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,851 to 14,865 of 17953
-
09-14-19 12:15 #3103Senior Member

Posts: 118Will go elsewhere
Thanks for the feedback! I will find someone else to see.
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 09:57 #3102Senior Member

Posts: 1002I took the plunge.
Glad I did too. It seems she is new to the game. I seen her at her incall off cambridge. She said it was her "Brothers" place but anyway started off with an awesome BBBJ and finished in K9. Just a simple QV but definitely will repeat for a longer session. Thick in the right places as well.
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 09:55 #3101Regular Member

Posts: 13Gigi in Richmond
Had an opportunity to have a dream with her yesterday afternoon. Set up was easy. We had exchanged texts for a couple days. Her incall isn't in the greatest neighborhood. Her place is clean. She just moved here a couple of weeks ago. She came to the door in sexy lingerie and fishnet stocking. No sign of any drug use. She's a smoker. Not in her house or with dates. She is a hot red head. She's not and spinner but has a very nice body. Perfect 38 C' with nice eraser nipples. She has a couple rules. Nothing crazy. I enjoyed some DATY which she responded to very well. On went the cover and got to business. She does a lot of kaegel exercises. She can make her kitty as tight as you want. She is the real deal guys. She doesn't leave her ad up long. She only sees a couple guys a day if that many. I don't have the link or I would post it. If you have any? Please feel free to PM me.
-
09-14-19 08:03 #3100Senior Member

Posts: 345Waste of time
Don't bother with her. Lackluster at best. Long in the tooth.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 22:09 #3099Senior Member

Posts: 334Newer talent
OK fellas. I'm seeking in fo on these girls.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/308768477217
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/333442001605
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/941009909833
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/593631119822
I know I'm asking a lot, but I like to hear about my options before I take the plunge. Happy Mongering Brothers!
-
09-13-19 20:37 #3098Regular Member

Posts: 9Lilly
I am a visitor in Lexington for a long (working) weekend. I saw Lilly last night at her home, which is quite nice, easy to find, and in a nice neighborhood. She responded to my text pretty quickly, and we set up an appointment. I think she is fantastic--intelligent, witty, insightful, artful, respectful, patient, sensuous, and in such good shape for her age. I like mature women, and she is one of the best. I can see why she would be one of your ATFs.
Originally Posted by BadToDaBone
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 17:29 #3097Senior Member

Posts: 223Looks like a pair of blondes
https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/859-449-5777
Also here.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/doubl...hells-28794383
Any info guys, PM me if needed, thanks.
-
09-13-19 13:26 #3096Senior Member

Posts: 223More new talent, or so looks
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/doubl...hells-28794383
Any info on this one guys?
PM me if needed, thanks.
-
09-13-19 13:20 #3095Senior Member

Posts: 223Looks like a new girl
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/266876562124
Any info would be nice. PM me if needed.
-
09-13-19 13:11 #3094Senior Member

Posts: 223Anyone seen this one?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lookin...iends/21243677
PM me if needed, thanks.
-
09-13-19 07:21 #3093Senior Member

Posts: 61Scarlet / Lilly
Well, just inquiring about 2 of my atf's. Just haven't seen either one of them posting for awhile and I coming to town soon and was hoping to see one or the other of them. Guess I could call / txt their numbers but just wondering if anyone might know what their status is--left town? Gotten so busy not need post? And not bring up any of the other bad possibilities--sure liked both of them, as good providers and in addition nice, fun gals and hope all is well. Any info appreciated-PM me if prefer. Happy and safe hobbying to everyone-laters, btb.
-
09-13-19 00:30 #3092Senior Member

Posts: 204Update
Her plans right now are retirement.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 19:13 #3091Senior Member

Posts: 118EscortFish
Link is up for me but I've found another site that's just an aggregator but a good place to see from different sites. It also has previous posts and pics.
Originally Posted by SpeedKicker
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...e-fun/21232853
-
09-12-19 18:59 #3090Senior Member

Posts: 173Link is down
Link is down do you have a photo?
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 18:20 #3089Senior Member

Posts: 1002Blast from the past with Danielle
She was an excellent provider, I miss her so much LOL. But glad she's found a normal life. I know Rainey is very open to recording as I got a few vids of her personally. Need to start asking providers up front about the possibility of recording but I know there are some that is iffy about that.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




