Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 991 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 491 891 941 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1041 1091 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,865 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3103

    Will go elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother with her. Lackluster at best. Long in the tooth.
    Thanks for the feedback! I will find someone else to see.

  2. #3102

    I took the plunge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    Glad I did too. It seems she is new to the game. I seen her at her incall off cambridge. She said it was her "Brothers" place but anyway started off with an awesome BBBJ and finished in K9. Just a simple QV but definitely will repeat for a longer session. Thick in the right places as well.

  3. #3101

    Gigi in Richmond

    Had an opportunity to have a dream with her yesterday afternoon. Set up was easy. We had exchanged texts for a couple days. Her incall isn't in the greatest neighborhood. Her place is clean. She just moved here a couple of weeks ago. She came to the door in sexy lingerie and fishnet stocking. No sign of any drug use. She's a smoker. Not in her house or with dates. She is a hot red head. She's not and spinner but has a very nice body. Perfect 38 C' with nice eraser nipples. She has a couple rules. Nothing crazy. I enjoyed some DATY which she responded to very well. On went the cover and got to business. She does a lot of kaegel exercises. She can make her kitty as tight as you want. She is the real deal guys. She doesn't leave her ad up long. She only sees a couple guys a day if that many. I don't have the link or I would post it. If you have any? Please feel free to PM me.

  4. #3100

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing this one but wondered if anyone else has seen her before or can point to a review. Good pics and rates. No name listed and lives in Georgetown.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/059773912215
    Don't bother with her. Lackluster at best. Long in the tooth.

  5. #3099

    Newer talent

    OK fellas. I'm seeking in fo on these girls.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/308768477217

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/333442001605

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/941009909833

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/593631119822

    I know I'm asking a lot, but I like to hear about my options before I take the plunge. Happy Mongering Brothers!

  6. #3098

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by BadToDaBone  [View Original Post]
    Well, just inquiring about 2 of my atf's. Just haven't seen either one of them posting for awhile and I coming to town soon and was hoping to see one or the other of them. Guess I could call / txt their numbers but just wondering if anyone might know what their status is--left town? Gotten so busy not need post? And not bring up any of the other bad possibilities--sure liked both of them, as good providers and in addition nice, fun gals and hope all is well. Any info appreciated-PM me if prefer. Happy and safe hobbying to everyone-laters, btb.
    I am a visitor in Lexington for a long (working) weekend. I saw Lilly last night at her home, which is quite nice, easy to find, and in a nice neighborhood. She responded to my text pretty quickly, and we set up an appointment. I think she is fantastic--intelligent, witty, insightful, artful, respectful, patient, sensuous, and in such good shape for her age. I like mature women, and she is one of the best. I can see why she would be one of your ATFs.

  7. #3097

    Looks like a pair of blondes


  8. #3096

    More new talent, or so looks

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/doubl...hells-28794383

    Any info on this one guys?

    PM me if needed, thanks.

  9. #3095

    Looks like a new girl

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/266876562124

    Any info would be nice. PM me if needed.

  10. #3094

    Anyone seen this one?


  11. #3093

    Scarlet / Lilly

    Well, just inquiring about 2 of my atf's. Just haven't seen either one of them posting for awhile and I coming to town soon and was hoping to see one or the other of them. Guess I could call / txt their numbers but just wondering if anyone might know what their status is--left town? Gotten so busy not need post? And not bring up any of the other bad possibilities--sure liked both of them, as good providers and in addition nice, fun gals and hope all is well. Any info appreciated-PM me if prefer. Happy and safe hobbying to everyone-laters, btb.

  12. #3092

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    What you got to search for that?

    I bought a portfolio off her some months ago. It had some pics and vids of her giving BBBJ to some dude and her and another girl playing around. She needs to hurry back from her vacation.
    Her plans right now are retirement.

  13. #3091

    EscortFish

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedKicker  [View Original Post]
    Link is down do you have a photo?
    Link is up for me but I've found another site that's just an aggregator but a good place to see from different sites. It also has previous posts and pics.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...e-fun/21232853

  14. #3090

    Link is down

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing this one but wondered if anyone else has seen her before or can point to a review. Good pics and rates. No name listed and lives in Georgetown.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/059773912215
    Link is down do you have a photo?

  15. #3089

    Blast from the past with Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Thanks for sharing! The first video I saw was Danielle, the last video was Rainy aka Ginger Rain giving a BJ. I am guessing Kate (Chinese tats down the middle of her back?) was doing anal.
    She was an excellent provider, I miss her so much LOL. But glad she's found a normal life. I know Rainey is very open to recording as I got a few vids of her personally. Need to start asking providers up front about the possibility of recording but I know there are some that is iffy about that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape