Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11761
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I am going to meet up with this girl any info? I have read some reviews here about her, but cannot remember. Might have to pack for this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Blonde
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...02#post4432002

  2. #11760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I am going to meet up with this girl any info? I have read some reviews here about her, but cannot remember. Might have to pack for this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Blonde
    Great phone game, very friendly and chatty on the phone. Nice enough IRL but those pics are old. They are definitely her but she has been living very rough since they were taken and it shows. I like thin girls but she looks like needles and dicks are the only things she's taken in for months. She looks VERY rough; she's trying to get escort rates and looks like a lower end mid-tier streetwalker. On the other hand, good hygiene and takes a pounding. She wanted 80 and settled for 40 when I turned to leave. At the price, it was not terrible but the pics are bullshit.

  3. #11759

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I am going to meet up with this girl any info? I have read some reviews here about her, but cannot remember. Might have to pack for this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Blonde
    Watch out for the cash and dash.

  4. #11758

    Any info I just cannot remember, I did remember I have read something

    I am going to meet up with this girl any info? I have read some reviews here about her, but cannot remember. Might have to pack for this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Blonde
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTIxMTQxOTRhZTkzMWM0ZTA0NzkzYjJjMTUxYmNjNWVlZDc4MDI.jpg‎  

  5. #11757

    Dominican Goddess

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37007514/

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #11756

    Shelby

    Hey, the MILF is back, if you have her contact, get in touch with her now. She has a cute friend to play along with, they can't host at this time but are mobile, doing outcall. Shelby always try hard to please. PM for contact info.

  7. #11755

    Sky

    Could someone post a link to the sky being discussed? I've come across two on stg.

  8. #11754

    Sky contact info

    Have seen some good reviews for Sky. Looking for contact info. Is she near Parham and Brook? That is near my location. Would someone please PM me her digits. I'll report on my dream with her. Thanks.

  9. #11753
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Be aware guys

    This one asked for the money.

    So she could put it in her car first.

    I said only before the deal.

    She left.

    She's on stg Miami area code.

    Be safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-09-13-17-26-31.jpg‎  

  10. #11752

    BBW Heather

    I had a remarkable dream with Heather this morning. Fantastic GFE with BBBJ. Full Service anywhere I wanted it. She is pretty, she is big, she isn't for everybody but she is real, honest and a great provider. Did I mention Sweet, wow is she sweet. No sign of the monkey and has a working roommate who I didn't meet. Private residence in the southside.

    Be safe and have fun.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/358480272589

  11. #11751

    Sky

    Sky texted me looking for help before 11 to make rent. Have to work if anyone can help her out sure she will appreciate it. Very nice sweet tall girl. Let's give her a hand guys.

  12. #11750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    JewseeJu

    After a less than desired experience with Bella I got a text from JewseeJu in the afternoon so I took the plunge. Her incall was very safe in downtown and I had no issues.

    Got to the room and she was freshly showered. Started with a nice BBBJ and went to mish. She is pretty tight and we went at it for a while. Went for round 2 in doggie and had her screaming.

    She has always been good to me but YMMV. I'll be back!

  13. #11749
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    I have once but good luck catching up with her. She usually responds 4 hours later and wants to set a date right then. I enjoyed my one experience but she is hard to catch up with. She will reach out a couple times a week but it's never a good time for me. I would repeat if the timing is ever right.
    Left my review on 11470, she is fun and YMMV but she's a little far south when I saw her last.

  14. #11748
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Did you happen to try out anal? I'd be interested how she is with that.
    No, I might in a future visit.

  15. #11747

    Vikki is a real gem!

    Thanks to Old Salt for Vicki's digits!

    I saw her today at her hotel near Brook and Parham where she rooms with Sky.

    She is as advertised. Very good looking spinner, very cool to hang out with and very skilled! One of the best BBBJs followed by Killer FS mish. I usually switch to doggy for the finish but she just felt so good and we had that serious rhythm going on so I just kept on until I popped. Next time though, no doubt. She really knows how and is willing to please. And she makes all the right moves and sounds. Plus she's professional, her rates are reasonable, she's not a time waster and she's not a clock watcher. One of very few that I've met that totally connects all of the dots. A very good time!

    If you haven't seen her you really should! But please guys. Treat her right! I hope she is around for a long time.

    Be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape