Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,956 to 20,970 of 61370
-
09-12-19 20:12 #40415

Posts: 96Just Rode thru W / W
I haven't posted for a while. Pretty discouraged with the WW loop. Seems kind of quiet tonight. Very little LEO, very little action going on. It is been so hot lately, have backed off some. Be careful my brothers, my advice is to always look around and make sure you're good. Circled area couple of times see what's up. It seems okay right now about five minutes from now who knows.
Treat all others as you expect to be treated yourself. Be safe brothers.
-
09-12-19 13:07 #40414Senior Member

Posts: 153Rachel
How did you find her? I tried to call her text app phone number but she never answers.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 12:42 #40413Senior Member

Posts: 705Your girl
Walks on O'Donnell to pharmacy and hangs out in parking lot. Almost every day.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 10:10 #40412Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Valerie in Dundalk
Anyone got a line on her? I've heard she was back on the Ave. But every time I've gone down there to do some recon, nothing. Miss her DSLs and plump kitten.
Phyuck!
-
09-11-19 23:52 #40411Senior Member

Posts: 237Rachael
Finally got Rachael last night and yes her lieing ass had her shit on hear took her to the Tip Top pussy tight extra wet dropped her off in Brooklyn with cummy panties dripping down her legs that was some good fucking.
-
09-11-19 22:22 #40410Senior Member

Posts: 192Several to choose from
One, I think is located on Greenmount Ave, another one for sure is located on East Eager Street, and oh yeah, there's a large facility situated somewhere in Jessup, on Brock Bridge Rd I believe for patients requiring extended therapy. Many of our Bawlmer's finest SW are either currently or had in the past sought treatment there.
Originally Posted by LightSabers
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 19:56 #40409Regular Member

Posts: 9Rehab
Usually, it's whatever rehab has a bed open. There is a process that is involved and usually it's something that is local,- not what you see on TV. There are a few around Baltimore and in the county but they are not luxurious places,- usually filled with addicts waiting to get out to get their next fix.
Originally Posted by LightSabers
[View Original Post]
I've never done any "hard" drugs, but enjoy more natural,- non addictive agents. Have had PLENTY of folks I know in and out for more explicit chemical participation.
Unfortunately, a lot of SW's never make it to a facility.
-
09-11-19 18:20 #40408Senior Member

Posts: 57Rehab
Does anyone know what rehabs SW generally go to?
-
09-11-19 07:34 #40407Senior Member

Posts: 1625Now the picture is clear, that's why she was stopping at all intersections and showing the picture to everyone standing there.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 04:38 #40406Senior Member

Posts: 278Ebony off york and rossiter
I ventured up york and picked up a nice thick light skinned provider on the downlow. The head was amatuer but that don't matter when you rubbin a big butt while she given it to you. No name no number she just needed a ride apparently. Wish that happened more often. Things are still abysmal considering options for ww, mp, sa, and cb tonight. Lizards were out mostly. Found some curvy ones but they keep disappearing as soon as I turn back around.
-
09-11-19 04:32 #40405Senior Member

Posts: 278How were they at almost all the loops.
Man the only loop I could't find any LEO in was eutaw and north ave and those joints aren't viable if you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 00:19 #40404Senior Member

Posts: 129Get out of the car and walk up to her
In that neighborhood, she could be a first timer. I had a few like that over the years that were unreal. Hot and young and innocent really. The only way I was able to engage most of them was to park along a side street and walk to where she was headed or sitting and find a way to talk. More often than not, those girls are new to the game completely.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Clix.
-
09-10-19 14:10 #40403Senior Member

Posts: 2343She was out today around 2:00 pm
She her walking down Ashton near the statue, she was on the phone and not paying attention to on lookers. I didn't decide to follow along and see what she was up to. She must've been headed somewhere, cause I didn't see her again.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 12:40 #40402Senior Member

Posts: 1369The story on her is that she left rehab to find her boyfriend. Supposedly, her boyfriend went to rehab so she followed behind him. He decides to leave, and guess what happened next? She left to find him huh. ? Pretty girl but doesn't sound to be very smart. I guess we'll chalk it up to the "ignorance of youth" if she survives her ordeal. I forgot her name, but far as I know she is not dating. YET. Peace.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 11:27 #40401Senior Member

Posts: 48No not this Molly, I haven't seen anyone talk about the one I met. She said she was 20 and homeless with her mom. She's slightly tanned dark haired, and with the hat she had on looked sort of like Molly Ringwald from Breakfast Club.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




