Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,971 to 20,985 of 61381
-
09-11-19 23:52 #40411Senior Member

Posts: 237Rachael
Finally got Rachael last night and yes her lieing ass had her shit on hear took her to the Tip Top pussy tight extra wet dropped her off in Brooklyn with cummy panties dripping down her legs that was some good fucking.
-
09-11-19 22:22 #40410Senior Member

Posts: 192Several to choose from
One, I think is located on Greenmount Ave, another one for sure is located on East Eager Street, and oh yeah, there's a large facility situated somewhere in Jessup, on Brock Bridge Rd I believe for patients requiring extended therapy. Many of our Bawlmer's finest SW are either currently or had in the past sought treatment there.
Originally Posted by LightSabers
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 19:56 #40409Regular Member

Posts: 9Rehab
Usually, it's whatever rehab has a bed open. There is a process that is involved and usually it's something that is local,- not what you see on TV. There are a few around Baltimore and in the county but they are not luxurious places,- usually filled with addicts waiting to get out to get their next fix.
Originally Posted by LightSabers
[View Original Post]
I've never done any "hard" drugs, but enjoy more natural,- non addictive agents. Have had PLENTY of folks I know in and out for more explicit chemical participation.
Unfortunately, a lot of SW's never make it to a facility.
-
09-11-19 18:20 #40408Senior Member

Posts: 57Rehab
Does anyone know what rehabs SW generally go to?
-
09-11-19 07:34 #40407Senior Member

Posts: 1626Now the picture is clear, that's why she was stopping at all intersections and showing the picture to everyone standing there.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 04:38 #40406Senior Member

Posts: 278Ebony off york and rossiter
I ventured up york and picked up a nice thick light skinned provider on the downlow. The head was amatuer but that don't matter when you rubbin a big butt while she given it to you. No name no number she just needed a ride apparently. Wish that happened more often. Things are still abysmal considering options for ww, mp, sa, and cb tonight. Lizards were out mostly. Found some curvy ones but they keep disappearing as soon as I turn back around.
-
09-11-19 04:32 #40405Senior Member

Posts: 278How were they at almost all the loops.
Man the only loop I could't find any LEO in was eutaw and north ave and those joints aren't viable if you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 00:19 #40404Senior Member

Posts: 129Get out of the car and walk up to her
In that neighborhood, she could be a first timer. I had a few like that over the years that were unreal. Hot and young and innocent really. The only way I was able to engage most of them was to park along a side street and walk to where she was headed or sitting and find a way to talk. More often than not, those girls are new to the game completely.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Clix.
-
09-10-19 14:10 #40403Senior Member

Posts: 2343She was out today around 2:00 pm
She her walking down Ashton near the statue, she was on the phone and not paying attention to on lookers. I didn't decide to follow along and see what she was up to. She must've been headed somewhere, cause I didn't see her again.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 12:40 #40402Senior Member

Posts: 1370The story on her is that she left rehab to find her boyfriend. Supposedly, her boyfriend went to rehab so she followed behind him. He decides to leave, and guess what happened next? She left to find him huh. ? Pretty girl but doesn't sound to be very smart. I guess we'll chalk it up to the "ignorance of youth" if she survives her ordeal. I forgot her name, but far as I know she is not dating. YET. Peace.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 11:27 #40401Senior Member

Posts: 48No not this Molly, I haven't seen anyone talk about the one I met. She said she was 20 and homeless with her mom. She's slightly tanned dark haired, and with the hat she had on looked sort of like Molly Ringwald from Breakfast Club.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 03:57 #40400Senior Member

Posts: 2343Maybe
She's looking for someone. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen a person walking around showing pictures of a missing person.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 03:13 #40399Senior Member

Posts: 883Looks like.
She looks like that girl Cheyenne I posted about but she was definitely NOT working today. Not giving any attention back that was being given.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 03:09 #40398Senior Member

Posts: 883Different Molly
She really doesn't walk anymore except through the hood to get her meds. Also she's doesn't look raggedy at all. Pics are fairly accurate. Her ass is phat af! One of the best at throat game. Posting damn near daily usually hosting at notel.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 02:57 #40397Senior Member

Posts: 1626Are we talking about Molly from below ad?
Originally Posted by MarkWalz
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...532/4433048430










Reply With Quote




