Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,621 to 25,635 of 37370
-
09-12-19 02:50 #11750Senior Member

Posts: 103JewseeJu
After a less than desired experience with Bella I got a text from JewseeJu in the afternoon so I took the plunge. Her incall was very safe in downtown and I had no issues.
Got to the room and she was freshly showered. Started with a nice BBBJ and went to mish. She is pretty tight and we went at it for a while. Went for round 2 in doggie and had her screaming.
She has always been good to me but YMMV. I'll be back!
-
09-11-19 21:34 #11749Senior Member

Posts: 234Left my review on 11470, she is fun and YMMV but she's a little far south when I saw her last.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 20:52 #11748Senior Member

Posts: 123No, I might in a future visit.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 20:08 #11747Senior Member

Posts: 452Vikki is a real gem!
Thanks to Old Salt for Vicki's digits!
I saw her today at her hotel near Brook and Parham where she rooms with Sky.
She is as advertised. Very good looking spinner, very cool to hang out with and very skilled! One of the best BBBJs followed by Killer FS mish. I usually switch to doggy for the finish but she just felt so good and we had that serious rhythm going on so I just kept on until I popped. Next time though, no doubt. She really knows how and is willing to please. And she makes all the right moves and sounds. Plus she's professional, her rates are reasonable, she's not a time waster and she's not a clock watcher. One of very few that I've met that totally connects all of the dots. A very good time!
If you haven't seen her you really should! But please guys. Treat her right! I hope she is around for a long time.
Be safe!
-
09-11-19 18:29 #11746Senior Member

Posts: 33Tamara.
Tamara comes to town every couple of weeks. She posts on skipthegames. She's usually out of town on the weekends. She used to split her time between here and Knoxville, not sure if that's still the case.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 17:47 #11745Regular Member

Posts: 7Willow
Has anyone had any experience with Willow? I am new here and the ad caught my eye.
-
09-11-19 16:36 #11744Regular Member

Posts: 17PMed
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by HsvengDoc
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 16:02 #11743Senior Member

Posts: 103Bella
Saw Bella today. I know others have indicated that she was really good, and I think I just caught her on an off day.
The location wasn't an issue and I felt safe, but once I got inside it wasn't the best of places. She took me down to the basement of the home which had no lights to the hallway going down, and the room down there was not in the best of shape.
She is very friendly but I don't think I'll repeat. I was in and out pretty quick since I wasn't feeling it at all.
Hopefully others have better luck.
-
09-11-19 13:28 #11742Senior Member

Posts: 316Utr big tits
She reached out to me this morning so she may be more responsive now. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 11:29 #11741I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Sky
Saw Sky today for the first time.
Awesome personality.
Very sexy body.
Amazing Mic skills.
Will repeat frequently.
-
09-11-19 09:46 #11740Senior Member

Posts: 29Scary / Strange Experience
Just got together with an AA spinner who advertises on STG as Nasty. My SB ghosted, so I got on STG, called Nasty, and set up a meet. She told me she lived in Church Hill--turns out it was the nine mile rd part of Church Hill. She met me at the car and asked me to take her to the store.
On the way back to her place, she told me the owner was there and I should follow her straight back to her room. Thinking with the little head, I went along. We go in and go up some stairs, and there are 4 or 5 AA guys sitting around a table. I was kinda shocked and paused, and one of them said "go straight back". There was one behind me, so I did. She talked to them for a second while I was in the room freaking out!
She came in the room and said it's cool, closed and locked the door, and gave me a very good BBJ. I cleaned up, and, not looking up, walked out.
Never again, until next time LOL.
-
09-11-19 08:06 #11739Senior Member

Posts: 167Newbie
I'm still relatively new to this so forgive me if I'm asking to many questions. I did do the recommendations of the forum to go see Lynn about a month ago my visit with her was made you feel safe and secure. Private residence and she was extremely accommodating to what I was looking to do will return. Been doing the AMP seen but that is getting boring any suggestions on next adventure?
-
09-10-19 19:28 #11738Regular Member

Posts: 22Ariel
I remember a girl who called herself Ariel but she was in Hopewell.
Originally Posted by Zauriel56
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 19:24 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 581J b
I have been wanting to see her for a long time but all other reviews have said to stay away. I am happy to.
Originally Posted by OldSergeant
[View Original Post]
Know you had a good dream!
Stay safe.
-
09-10-19 18:56 #11736Senior Member

Posts: 208RVA Spinners
I have once but good luck catching up with her. She usually responds 4 hours later and wants to set a date right then. I enjoyed my one experience but she is hard to catch up with. She will reach out a couple times a week but it's never a good time for me. I would repeat if the timing is ever right.
Originally Posted by Dro757
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




