Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,621 to 25,635 of 37366
-
09-11-19 13:28 #11746Senior Member

Posts: 316Utr big tits
She reached out to me this morning so she may be more responsive now. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 11:29 #11745I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Sky
Saw Sky today for the first time.
Awesome personality.
Very sexy body.
Amazing Mic skills.
Will repeat frequently.
-
09-11-19 09:46 #11744Senior Member

Posts: 29Scary / Strange Experience
Just got together with an AA spinner who advertises on STG as Nasty. My SB ghosted, so I got on STG, called Nasty, and set up a meet. She told me she lived in Church Hill--turns out it was the nine mile rd part of Church Hill. She met me at the car and asked me to take her to the store.
On the way back to her place, she told me the owner was there and I should follow her straight back to her room. Thinking with the little head, I went along. We go in and go up some stairs, and there are 4 or 5 AA guys sitting around a table. I was kinda shocked and paused, and one of them said "go straight back". There was one behind me, so I did. She talked to them for a second while I was in the room freaking out!
She came in the room and said it's cool, closed and locked the door, and gave me a very good BBJ. I cleaned up, and, not looking up, walked out.
Never again, until next time LOL.
-
09-11-19 08:06 #11743Senior Member

Posts: 167Newbie
I'm still relatively new to this so forgive me if I'm asking to many questions. I did do the recommendations of the forum to go see Lynn about a month ago my visit with her was made you feel safe and secure. Private residence and she was extremely accommodating to what I was looking to do will return. Been doing the AMP seen but that is getting boring any suggestions on next adventure?
-
09-10-19 19:28 #11742Regular Member

Posts: 22Ariel
I remember a girl who called herself Ariel but she was in Hopewell.
Originally Posted by Zauriel56
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 19:24 #11741Senior Member

Posts: 581J b
I have been wanting to see her for a long time but all other reviews have said to stay away. I am happy to.
Originally Posted by OldSergeant
[View Original Post]
Know you had a good dream!
Stay safe.
-
09-10-19 18:56 #11740Senior Member

Posts: 208RVA Spinners
I have once but good luck catching up with her. She usually responds 4 hours later and wants to set a date right then. I enjoyed my one experience but she is hard to catch up with. She will reach out a couple times a week but it's never a good time for me. I would repeat if the timing is ever right.
Originally Posted by Dro757
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 18:36 #11739Senior Member

Posts: 52Digits.
Could you send me her digits?
Originally Posted by OldSergeant
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-10-19 16:20 #11738Senior Member

Posts: 26Tamara
She is back in town I haven't seen her yet.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 15:43 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 317Little Lisa Fans
I took the plunge again and had a dream of Little Lisa today. I had experienced the smoky room and the stinky clothes after leaving so I was hesitant. She said she had a new room in the same house and it was immaculate. Just the way things used to be, she is a neat and organized not to mention super clean lady. I thoroughly enjoyed my dream and will go back to seeing her regularly. If your an older monger you will love her.
Be safe and have fun.
-
09-10-19 14:55 #11736Senior Member

Posts: 57Please let me know
If you decide to TOFTT please let me know how it turns out.
Originally Posted by Dro757
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 11:43 #11735Senior Member

Posts: 201RVA Spinners
Does anyone have any information on some reliable spinners? Also been wondering about this one. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/830839122105
-
09-10-19 10:34 #11734Senior Member

Posts: 192Tamera
I had lots of fun with this girl but haven't seen her in a while. She took direction well. I need to find something similar.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8044058019
-
09-10-19 09:58 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 51Dream with J. B. / Jamie in Chesterfield
Greeting fellow mongers,
I had a dream yesterday with Jamie, let's just say her pictures don't do her Justice, she's very nice looking.
Well in this dream I was greeted at the door by this nude Amazon with nipples standing at attention, I asked if she was the girl in the pictures, she laughed and yanked me in the room, she's actually 5'10 with nice 32 DDDs with nice big nipples that made little Johnny stand up.
Well J. B. Helped me undress and showed me the bed, her BBBJ was Excellent, I damn near blow, I had to stop her mid stroke and asked about her roommate that had left as I came in, the small talk worked and the little head went limp, J. B. Saw this and went back to work when little Johnny was up and hard J. B. Asked if I needed a raincoat or bareback for extra, I opted for the coat.
Jamie climbed on Cowgirl and that view was so nice I damn near busted, I asked her to rotate so could sample the milk bags, she rotated without even getting of little Johnny, after a few strokes I rolled over on top and busted after 5 or 6 strokes.
When I woke up J. B. Was draining little Johnny for me and smiling.
J. B. BBBJ is a 8 Spinner skills a 9 All views a 10 Draining the snake after busting a 10 Attitude is a 10.
Jamie is well worth a visit.
I've got one thing to say "Don't let photos fool you" Jamie looks way better is person and is at least 5'10 and has a great personality.
Old sergeant ""Out".
Infantry leads the way.
Airborne air assault.
-
09-10-19 07:49 #11732Senior Member

Posts: 189Bella
Made time to come by. Private residence was unsure at first but went on in. Made to feel safe and was taken upstairs bedroom. Talked a bit then proceeded tot he fun. Disrobed and she started a BBBJ that was one of the best I have had. Had to stop before I blew. Covered up and switched to mis. Pregnant belly did not get into way. Very tight and she got very wet. Stopped flipped her over and proceeded with K-9. The view was so nice even got braved and smacked the ass a couple of times. Could not hold back anymore and filled the cover. Very good date very satisfied. Half an hour for $. Will repeat. Glad she is back.










Reply With Quote





