Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11739

    Newbie

    I'm still relatively new to this so forgive me if I'm asking to many questions. I did do the recommendations of the forum to go see Lynn about a month ago my visit with her was made you feel safe and secure. Private residence and she was extremely accommodating to what I was looking to do will return. Been doing the AMP seen but that is getting boring any suggestions on next adventure?

  2. #11738

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel56  [View Original Post]
    Hi, new guy here. Anyone know a white girl who is pretty short, calling herself Ariel, she told me its because she had red hair and loved the little mermaid, its been a few years and the only other thing that I remember was that she was by Richmond International Airport. If this is the wrong place for it lmk.
    I remember a girl who called herself Ariel but she was in Hopewell.

  3. #11737

    J b

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSergeant  [View Original Post]
    Greeting fellow mongers,

    I had a dream yesterday with Jamie, let's just say her pictures don't do her Justice, she's very nice looking.

    Well in this dream I was greeted at the door by this nude Amazon with nipples standing at attention, I asked if she was the girl in the pictures, she laughed and yanked me in the room, she's actually 5'10 with nice 32 DDDs with nice big nipples that made little Johnny stand up.

    Well J. B. Helped me undress and showed me the bed, her BBBJ was Excellent, I damn near blow, I had to stop her mid stroke and asked about her roommate that had left as I came in, the small talk worked and the little head went limp, J. B. Saw this and went back to work when little Johnny was up and hard J. B. Asked if I needed a raincoat or bareback for extra, I opted for the coat.

    Jamie climbed on Cowgirl and that view was so nice I damn near busted, I asked her to rotate so could sample the milk bags, she rotated without even getting of little Johnny, after a few strokes I rolled over on top and busted after 5 or 6 strokes.

    When I woke up J. B. Was draining little Johnny for me and smiling.

    J. B. BBBJ is a 8 Spinner skills a 9 All views a 10 Draining the snake after busting a 10 Attitude is a 10.

    Jamie is well worth a visit.

    I've got one thing to say "Don't let photos fool you" Jamie looks way better is person and is at least 5'10 and has a great personality.

    Old sergeant ""Out".

    Infantry leads the way.

    Airborne air assault.
    I have been wanting to see her for a long time but all other reviews have said to stay away. I am happy to.

    Know you had a good dream!

    Stay safe.

  4. #11736

    RVA Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on some reliable spinners? Also been wondering about this one. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/830839122105
    I have once but good luck catching up with her. She usually responds 4 hours later and wants to set a date right then. I enjoyed my one experience but she is hard to catch up with. She will reach out a couple times a week but it's never a good time for me. I would repeat if the timing is ever right.

  5. #11735

    Digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSergeant  [View Original Post]
    Greeting fellow mongers,

    I had a dream yesterday with Jamie, let's just say her pictures don't do her Justice, she's very nice looking.

    Well in this dream I was greeted at the door by this nude Amazon with nipples standing at attention, I asked if she was the girl in the pictures, she laughed and yanked me in the room, she's actually 5'10 with nice 32 DDDs with nice big nipples that made little Johnny stand up.

    Well J. B. Helped me undress and showed me the bed, her BBBJ was Excellent, I damn near blow, I had to stop her mid stroke and asked about her roommate that had left as I came in, the small talk worked and the little head went limp, J. B. Saw this and went back to work when little Johnny was up and hard J. B. Asked if I needed a raincoat or bareback for extra, I opted for the coat.


    Jamie climbed on Cowgirl and that view was so nice I damn near busted, I asked her to rotate so could sample the milk bags, she rotated without even getting of little Johnny, after a few strokes I rolled over on top and busted after 5 or 6 strokes.

    When I woke up J. B. Was draining little Johnny for me and smiling.

    J. B. BBBJ is a 8 Spinner skills a 9 All views a 10 Draining the snake after busting a 10 Attitude is a 10.

    Jamie is well worth a visit.

    I've got one thing to say "Don't let photos fool you" Jamie looks way better is person and is at least 5'10 and has a great personality.

    Old sergeant ""Out".

    Infantry leads the way.

    Airborne air assault.
    Could you send me her digits?

    Thanks.

  6. #11734

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    I had lots of fun with this girl but haven't seen her in a while. She took direction well. I need to find something similar.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8044058019
    She is back in town I haven't seen her yet.

  7. #11733

    Little Lisa Fans

    I took the plunge again and had a dream of Little Lisa today. I had experienced the smoky room and the stinky clothes after leaving so I was hesitant. She said she had a new room in the same house and it was immaculate. Just the way things used to be, she is a neat and organized not to mention super clean lady. I thoroughly enjoyed my dream and will go back to seeing her regularly. If your an older monger you will love her.

    Be safe and have fun.

  8. #11732

    Please let me know

    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on some reliable spinners? Also been wondering about this one. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/830839122105
    If you decide to TOFTT please let me know how it turns out.

  9. #11731

    RVA Spinners

    Does anyone have any information on some reliable spinners? Also been wondering about this one. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/830839122105

  10. #11730

    Tamera

    I had lots of fun with this girl but haven't seen her in a while. She took direction well. I need to find something similar.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8044058019

  11. #11729

    Dream with J. B. / Jamie in Chesterfield

    Greeting fellow mongers,

    I had a dream yesterday with Jamie, let's just say her pictures don't do her Justice, she's very nice looking.

    Well in this dream I was greeted at the door by this nude Amazon with nipples standing at attention, I asked if she was the girl in the pictures, she laughed and yanked me in the room, she's actually 5'10 with nice 32 DDDs with nice big nipples that made little Johnny stand up.

    Well J. B. Helped me undress and showed me the bed, her BBBJ was Excellent, I damn near blow, I had to stop her mid stroke and asked about her roommate that had left as I came in, the small talk worked and the little head went limp, J. B. Saw this and went back to work when little Johnny was up and hard J. B. Asked if I needed a raincoat or bareback for extra, I opted for the coat.

    Jamie climbed on Cowgirl and that view was so nice I damn near busted, I asked her to rotate so could sample the milk bags, she rotated without even getting of little Johnny, after a few strokes I rolled over on top and busted after 5 or 6 strokes.

    When I woke up J. B. Was draining little Johnny for me and smiling.

    J. B. BBBJ is a 8 Spinner skills a 9 All views a 10 Draining the snake after busting a 10 Attitude is a 10.

    Jamie is well worth a visit.

    I've got one thing to say "Don't let photos fool you" Jamie looks way better is person and is at least 5'10 and has a great personality.

    Old sergeant ""Out".

    Infantry leads the way.

    Airborne air assault.

  12. #11728

    Bella

    Made time to come by. Private residence was unsure at first but went on in. Made to feel safe and was taken upstairs bedroom. Talked a bit then proceeded tot he fun. Disrobed and she started a BBBJ that was one of the best I have had. Had to stop before I blew. Covered up and switched to mis. Pregnant belly did not get into way. Very tight and she got very wet. Stopped flipped her over and proceeded with K-9. The view was so nice even got braved and smacked the ass a couple of times. Could not hold back anymore and filled the cover. Very good date very satisfied. Half an hour for $. Will repeat. Glad she is back.

  13. #11727

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamieva74  [View Original Post]
    Also engaged in some LFK and DATY. I concur with the others. She is legit and a nice time.
    I'm new here and she's my only contact. A little thicker than her pictures but she's nice and was eager to please.

  14. #11726
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...j/150859463945

    Going to have take a shot at this again. Will leave report afterwards.
    She has been reviewed quite a bit. Search for Bella and you will see plenty of info.

  15. #11725

    Asian girl

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1302901

    Visited this girl. Looks nothing like the pics (of course but I have a thing for Asians).

    Looks were a 5 but the CBJ made up for it. We spent about 10 minutes in 69 then she got on top and rode like a champ. We switched and I got on top for the finish. Kitty was nice and tight. Damage was 130 for hhr.

    Mic. 10.

    Body. 6.

    The ride was a ten because she was nice and tight and took it like a champ.

    Stay safe and be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape