Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 163 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #296

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Mailbox full.
    Mailbox cleared.

  2. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    She okay-ed me for. 8 bare all, although she put a 20 min time limit. Normally I don't see girls that do bare so I exited the deal.

    3. is a ripoff.
    To each their own I guess. But she's a very cute, borderline hot, thin college blonde. As far as rates go, what are you comparing her to?

  3. #294

    Rose

    Mailbox full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    So I was able to connect with a very nice girl this morning and had a fantastic time. She was pretty, petite, large beautiful breast, very decent body. Only down side was she has bruises and scars from prior abuse, said he's out of the picture. Said she just got into town last week and looking for company from time to time. Had one of the best times I've had in a long time, she was very into it, passionate, typ restrictions but all OK with me. Senior that have shared or senior that will share with me (SENIOR ONLY), can reach out. If you PM, please let me know what you have shared or what you're willing to share. Not trying to be a dick but it only take one asshole to fuck it up for everyone. She's a good find, great girl, good time and let's not fuck it up for everyone. NO PIC OR LINK ON PURPOSE.

  4. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    Yall got any of that good Asian ass? (read that in your best Tyrone Bigums voice) When is she due back? I need my fix.
    I agree. Yeahhhhh. (little john voice). Looking to put my P in an Asian A.

  5. #292

    New Girl. Rose

    So I was able to connect with a very nice girl this morning and had a fantastic time. She was pretty, petite, large beautiful breast, very decent body. Only down side was she has bruises and scars from prior abuse, said he's out of the picture. Said she just got into town last week and looking for company from time to time. Had one of the best times I've had in a long time, she was very into it, passionate, typ restrictions but all OK with me. Senior that have shared or senior that will share with me (SENIOR ONLY), can reach out. If you PM, please let me know what you have shared or what you're willing to share. Not trying to be a dick but it only take one asshole to fuck it up for everyone. She's a good find, great girl, good time and let's not fuck it up for everyone. NO PIC OR LINK ON PURPOSE.

  6. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown978  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to meet Jenna, and the chat was fine until she asked for 3. Seems all this attention has given her PPS.
    She okay-ed me for. 8 bare all, although she put a 20 min time limit. Normally I don't see girls that do bare so I exited the deal.

    3. is a ripoff.

  7. #290

    Jennas pps

    She told me 3 too. I counter offered 2 and she was pretty mad at that number. Forgot what she said exactly but def a pass on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    But as always YMMV.

  8. #289

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    She ain't worth 1/2 that.
    But as always YMMV.

  9. #288

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIceGuy  [View Original Post]
    3?? Holy shit LOL. Guess I'm all set with her.
    She ain't worth 1/2 that.

  10. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown978  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to meet Jenna, and the chat was fine until she asked for 3. Seems all this attention has given her PPS.
    3?? Holy shit LOL. Guess I'm all set with her.

  11. #286

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Not going to argue or try to justify myself, just said what I thought and hopefully I'm wrong. Use your head and take the risk.

    How many of those "eager" providers offer bare at no premium and with no asking, unless its a cheap SW?
    Attempted to meet Jenna, and the chat was fine until she asked for 3. Seems all this attention has given her PPS.

  12. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Eagerness doesn't spread anything except legs. Lots of providers offer bare, even some young cute ones. Eagerly. If you don't have facts, why try to start rumors?
    Not going to argue or try to justify myself, just said what I thought and hopefully I'm wrong. Use your head and take the risk.

    How many of those "eager" providers offer bare at no premium and with no asking, unless its a cheap SW?

  13. #284

    You think? Or you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    I would like to caution against Jenna, she is so eager / ready to going bare that makes me think she's spreading something to bare mongers. Hope that's not the case but who knows?

    Use your bigger head and be safe.
    Eagerness doesn't spread anything except legs. Lots of providers offer bare, even some young cute ones. Eagerly. If you don't have facts, why try to start rumors?

  14. #283
    Who is Jenna? She utr? Ling has been away too long 😑.

  15. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinHood2  [View Original Post]
    You misread my post.

    I'm not looking for Jenna, I'm looking for the number of a UTR spinner that was given to me by one of the guys that I gave Jenna's number to.
    I would like to caution against Jenna, she is so eager / ready to going bare that makes me think she's spreading something to bare mongers. Hope that's not the case but who knows?

    Use your bigger head and be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape