Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2441
-
09-09-19 19:52 #281Senior Member

Posts: 135Ling
Y’all got any of that good Asian ass? (read that in your best Tyrone Bigums voice) When is she due back? I need my fix.
Last edited by MegaSean; 09-09-19 at 19:53. Reason: Spelling
-
09-04-19 13:15 #280Senior Member

Posts: 93Please check your PM.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 14:25 #279Senior Member

Posts: 124UTR in Lowell
You misread my post.
I'm not looking for Jenna, I'm looking for the number of a UTR spinner that was given to me by one of the guys that I gave Jenna's number to.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 12:56 #278Senior Member

Posts: 825Jenna
Your the one who provided it me and a few other guys on here.
Originally Posted by RobinHood2
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 10:08 #277Senior Member

Posts: 124UTR in Lowell
Gentlemen,
One of you that I gave Jenna's information to a few weeks ago sent me the number for an UTR spinner that he knew in Lowell. I have lost the number and at the same time deleted the message from the monger that was nice enough to offer me her contact info. I don't want to put the name that he gave me here, but he did say that she was a bit unreliable. I would appreciate getting the number and name again. Thanks in advance to the kind gentleman that gave me the info. In the first place.
RH2.
-
08-28-19 10:40 #276Senior Member

Posts: 32When I last saw her she was talking about moving to Springfield MA.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 20:44 #275Regular Member

Posts: 13Damages?
What's the damages?
Originally Posted by Anon38
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 19:37 #274Banned Member

Posts: 942Oh my God you have otherworldly internet skills bruski. How do you do it?. Just incredible. Smh. Now the question is where is she?
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 16:34 #273Senior Member

Posts: 2099
-
08-26-19 15:33 #272Regular Member

Posts: 17Sorry. Actually, it was 2, but she tells you she'll negotiate.
Originally Posted by Anon38
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 11:17 #271Regular Member

Posts: 17I don't know about BBBJ. Wasn't looking for it. 1. 5 for damage.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 15:15 #270Banned Member

Posts: 942She was working at motel 6. Then statted advertising out of Nashua NH. Stopped posting and her number is not active. Probably got busted but I really don't know.
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 14:37 #269Senior Member

Posts: 259Anal girl
Which one are you talking about?
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
Thanks, SR.
-
08-25-19 14:21 #268Banned Member

Posts: 942Anal girl in lowell vanished?
I don't have any links because she stopped posting on skip the games. But I think you guys know who I'm talking about. Very cute blonde girl that offered only anal is no longer posting her phone number does not work. I'm looking at the newspaper in Lowell but I can't find anything and besides that newspaper is horrible. I just don't understand why such a big city has such a crappy newspaper. Does anyone know if she got busted or what? I was supposed to do a nice video with her but all I ended up was getting pictures. I was hoping to go back to make a hot video of me pumping her with cum right in her ass.
-
08-24-19 16:09 #267Senior Member

Posts: 1811I would give her a try, but she has stopped posting.
Originally Posted by Anon38
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



