Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 10957
-
09-12-19 10:22 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 137Lowell girl
Saw her twice. First time was OK and pretty much as has been written. Next time, total flake. Wanted me to buy her a car, really, $4500. Of course it wasn't going to happen. She flipped on me. Absolutely off her rocker and meds. Lives in housing. YMMV but it's a no for me.
Originally Posted by SteveInMa428
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 20:56 #2241Senior Member

Posts: 602Well said
I also would like to add that if any Boston gents are thinking of ponying up the $90 entry fee based on you scoring fairly hot girls for a hundred or less you WILL be disappointed. That is not a "may be disappointed" it is a WILL BE DISAPPOINTED. If you are taking the recent advice save yourself time and aggravation and just toss a Ben out the window and be done with it.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 19:35 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 203Thank you for your wonderful contributions
We are all amazed and envious of your spectacular and never ending successes. You are a God among men. I am actually surprised the women don't pay you. We will take all your meaningful advice and try our best! But we all know there is only one TerOnlyOnce123. I believe your work is now done here. You should move on to the Miami board now. I heard they need a lot of help there. Maybe you should start charging for seminars or write a book. You would clean up financially. Thanks again!
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 17:01 #2239Senior Member

Posts: 379Mandy's Candy
I can't my review, but have info on her that I kept in my in-box. Besides the fact that her service sucks, she's sketchy and should be avoided. I can elaborate via a private message.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 15:03 #2238Senior Member

Posts: 1729Not Boston SA
Your post would be decidedly more germane and informative if you were hobbying in Massachusetts or any of the New England states.
Not sure why you are afraid to initiate your own Seeking Arrangement User Blog / Thread in the State / area where you are hobbying.
We are all very happy for your success, but its all irrelevant to Boston's Seeking Arrangement User Blog. Its the same as if I went to Tacoma Board, and posted about Boston Escorts, etc.
Sort of like comparing Apples and Oranges, but in this case, McIntosh Apples, MA & Braeburn Apples, WA. I hope you can understand some people being irked by your posts.
On an unrelated matter, I remind everyone to "ignore" any poster they wish by going to that person's profile, and clicking on "Add to Ignore List", and then answering "yes" when prompted to confirm. Thankfully, you will never have to read any more posts by that person. I for one, strongly advise it in appropriate situations.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 10:16 #2237Regular Member

Posts: 13Nope. I've banged 4 girls in the past 3 weeks using SA. If you don't want to believe me, that's cool. I'm just super happy to be on the site and consistently getting a nice stream of sex. You should go hate elsewhere. Don't be envious of the success of others.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 00:16 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 353Trollin
The only thing your stroking is your danm pecka. Begone troll. Shoo. Leave us in peace.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 14:46 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 148Lowell woman
Nice girl, but very very talkative. Loves to fuck and gives the best BBBJ around. Swallows too. Only complaint ws the baby damage. Won't repeat cause of it.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 13:31 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 1729Any info on Classi 45 yr old Lowel MILF?
Any info on Classi 45 yr old Lowel MILF? Here is link, pics & profile.
Let me know. Thanks.
Classsi.
45 • Female • Lowell, Massachusetts, United States.
Loveadventure.
https://www.seeking.com/member/53da3...5-cc616ec64b1e
-
09-10-19 13:20
Senior Member
-
09-09-19 23:18 #2233Regular Member

Posts: 13I love this site. I may have a new regular. Short white curvy girl, bubble butt. Gave her my usual allowance rate. The sex was so good.
God. This site is too fucking good to me. Such a fucking ego stroke, shit man.
-
09-09-19 10:28 #2232Regular Member

Posts: 1Two cents worth
Means if you take that advice you are not over spending. LOL.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 08:36 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 602Blocked 2
Yes, as far as I can tell it is impossible to tell the difference in terms of cause (blocked / banned / deactivated).
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
If anyone has solid tips on a way to differentiate please share.
-
09-09-19 08:03 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 338Blocked
People deactivate their accounts, get banned, or block you. The message seems to be the same. My advice is just move on because there are many more of them than us on the site. By at least a factor of 3.
Originally Posted by JoeParkers
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 18:21 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 386Sa
I have pretty decent luck on SA ever since I have been a member 4 out 6 2 GPS I ran away from. Again, maybe it 's my filter. 25-40 , no one under or over that. My question is, even with the ones I have a great time, I noticed on some it said "The user's account has been deactivated. " or "Unable to send a message as user is no longer active. ".
Does that mean what I think it means or I am just being BLOCKED by these users and SA put a nice ring to it without telling me that what it means?
Anyone knows. What's the message when someone blocks you or even report you?
-
09-07-19 13:23 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 379Mandy's candy
I hosted her once at my place. I have a review on here, but can't find it. I would avoid. The service was average at best.
Originally Posted by Aimstraight
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





