Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 10956
-
09-06-19 17:13 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 299Mandy's candy
Yeah I seen her a few times last year. Her pics are somewhat accurate but she looked better in pics than she does in person. Hosted at her place and stayed in her living room on the couch. Wasn't too bad and her gift was 200 at the time. No way would I gift 300. She seemed down to earth and drama free but she has kids and sometimes they were home upstairs playing in their rooms. She's a good actress and was quite vocal during our times together. But as soon as we were done she quieted down. She really just lied there and moaned & groaned and I had to do all the work. Not the best experiences but got the job done. Didn't even want to do CBJ and wouldn't do BBFS and everything always covered. She had def put on some wight since those pics were taken. Not sure how she is now but those were my experiences. If she were more adventurous I'd repeat but I got sick of the overly mechanical process where I had to all the work. PM if you want more info and as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 16:09 #2225Regular Member

Posts: 18Hotels and other strategies
Anyone have a good strategy for finding a place to host besides Hotel.com? There's often $90 rooms but that seems the lower limit. I'm especially looking for Burlington / Woburn and Framingham / metrowest. Any places that rent by the hour? Greatly appreciated.
-
09-06-19 15:31 #2224Senior Member

Posts: 82I almost met this one but I was getting weird vibes. She was constantly in different locations when I'd text her. Bethune, Everett, Quincy etc and it just kinda sketched me out. Lmk if she's a good time though so I can rekindle haha.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 14:52 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 172727 yr old, 5'5, brunette, Methun Area, on SB. Any info??
Communicated with this 27 yr old, Nikki, in Methuen / Tewksbury area. Seems reasonable, but can not host.
She looks familiar, but unsure. Also on SA.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...2df66a45047d45
https://www.seeking.com/member/359f7...8-f712ee9a90d8
-
09-06-19 13:48 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 172730s yr old Brunette MILF, Northshore, Any info??
Appreciate it if any info out there for 30s yr old Brunette MILF on Northshore.
She seems nice, indicated usually 300 allowance, not sure about hosting. Mandi's Candys. Here is profile, pic, and link.
Thanks in advance.
https://www.seeking.com/member/997d1...b-d60dd941db43
-
09-05-19 17:16 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 602Asian Persuasive
Hot girl out of Prov, almost too hot. So I searched her pics and sure enough she is a semi famous reality star. Was going to report her but I really don't think SA GAF about bouncing girls off the site, the more girls the better it looks for them.
https://www.seeking.com/member/eb5c7...0-2cedc49b07d5
https://www.instagram.com/aprylsjones/?hl=en
-
09-05-19 11:43 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 142Right on. I generally avoid ones that are too young or have been on SA for less than a few months. Usually some time and experience brings them down to have realistic expectations.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 08:27 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 702School has started
All the college and grad school girls are back in town. I'm slowing seeing the influx on SA. As usual, most have no idea what this is really about. I've definitely learned not to waste my time with young and obviously inexperienced undergrads. Sure I've had some luck with them, but almost none can host, and they look like a deer in headlights when doing a casual meet and greet and the conversation gets real about intimate dates. In general I usually avoid first-timers of any age.
-
09-05-19 05:48 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 2681I used to have a cute young redhead UTR that I used to see several times per week for $40 to $60 each time, often for several hours. I knew she had three others who she also saw for about the same, but not as frequently. Then one day she cut everyone off. She met a guy who started giving her $1 k / week, AND pays her rent on top of that. So their are guys out there who pay these girls that much.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
09-03-19 20:58 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 185I completely agree LOL the funny thing is she was upset for some of the things he did so I went over to hang out cause she was upset and we ended up going at it for a couple hours. Didn't cost me a cent LOL.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 20:25 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 353My two cents
Ok so when I guy gives a normal amount. 100-200. If you click it's good cause she's getting sex and attention as well as money. When I guy just throws an ungodly amount at someone like 2-3 k it's kinda pathetic. You need to pay THAT much to get with someone. Seriously. It's just CraZy. If you can afford that you can afford Gina Valentina. Go for gold 😂.
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 17:20 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 185Well apparently some people will pay. I've been seeing one and we talk pretty regularly and she had 1 guy message her saying he does 3 k a month which she thought he was full of it. She met up with him for a couple hours and he left 500. So I guess if you make a ton of cash you can do it.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 09:59 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 353Nothing surprises me anymore
https://www.seeking.com/member/d775f...47be3b5Nothing surprises me anymore.
This check I shit you not expect 2 K a month.
-
09-02-19 20:34 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 1727Thank you, Lord!
Great line, lord. I had a good laugh. Thank you for the Jeopardy reference.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 02:41 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 353Tonight on jeopardy
I'll take "stuff that never happen" for 500 Alex.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





