Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,866 to 14,880 of 17953
-
09-12-19 15:36 #3088Senior Member

Posts: 312Marie
Marie is GREAT and talented seen her multiple times. The pictured mature on the post saw her once WILL NOT REPEAT incall is nasty and she told me she has had 9 children AND IT SHOWS.
Originally Posted by Bk1000
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 15:02 #3087Senior Member

Posts: 223Her reviews very good. She on my to try list for sure!
Originally Posted by Benchpress
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 12:28 #3086Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone know this girl?
Anyone have any luck with this one?
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...u/497609682322
Or Marie?
-
09-12-19 12:20 #3085Senior Member

Posts: 193Nice
Good vids. The one with danielle has me feeling so nostalgic wish I had taken some videos when she was still active. I got a 4 minute of kate giving me a BJ, had others of her Kristen and an amazing girl in Atlanta named Jessica, but they were lost when my last phone met an untimely end. Anymore of Danielle out there please let me know.
Originally Posted by OmegleDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 07:30 #3084Senior Member

Posts: 118Want to Play? Girl
Thinking about seeing this one but wondered if anyone else has seen her before or can point to a review. Good pics and rates. No name listed and lives in Georgetown.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/059773912215
-
09-11-19 21:50 #3083Senior Member

Posts: 437Videos
Wow! Thanks for sharing! The first video I saw was Danielle, the last video was Rainy aka Ginger Rain giving a BJ. I am guessing Kate (Chinese tats down the middle of her back?) was doing anal.
Originally Posted by OmegleDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 19:27 #3082Senior Member

Posts: 25https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/heyitsme199#_tabVideos.
She's in a few of these. As an aside, have we ever thought of pooling our content together to share?
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 18:06 #3081Senior Member

Posts: 1002Really?!
What you got to search for that?
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
I bought a portfolio off her some months ago. It had some pics and vids of her giving BBBJ to some dude and her and another girl playing around. She needs to hurry back from her vacation.
-
09-11-19 15:48 #3080Regular Member

Posts: 9Lilly? Recommendations?
I will in Lexington this weekend and wonder if someone could give me a report on Lilly (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-es...xington-288840) and / or make other recommendations. I have a preference for mature women, but am open. Thanks in advance.
-
09-11-19 09:04 #3079Senior Member

Posts: 568Or you could post it here
So we could all see them. I know there is one on xvideos.com.
Originally Posted by JayDaddy75
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 06:18 #3078Senior Member

Posts: 171Richmond Kate
If anyone knows how to find any of Richmond Kate's home videos or pics I would appreciate some help, I'm feeling nostalgic. LOL.
PM me if you have any info and thanks.
-
09-10-19 22:21 #3077Senior Member

Posts: 223Man, that suck big time. (about the needle) I've contacted her 4 times, first time I was out the door heading to meet, she went dark on me. The other times I found someone else by the time she contacted me. I was so looking forward trying again, not sure now. But I do thank you for the heads up man!!
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 19:59 #3076Senior Member

Posts: 442Waste of time
Hey BDC,
I agree with you. A lot of these girls complain about guys being a waste of time when I've seen girls get a text and say "oh he doesn't really want to meet" or "he's low balling me" or what ever the excuse is. When I ask, why the hell didn't you answer my text, you know I will show up- it's always "I didn't get the text" or whatever excuse they can make up. Hell it's gotten to the point if I don't get a text back in 15 min. I move on. Lately I get a text 4 to 6 hours later or the next day and I tell them I already had my appointment you missed out. (they think that's BS too LOL) ANy way, my venting is over.
Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 19:51 #3075Senior Member

Posts: 442Ms lynn
Look under the usaadultclassifieds. Nl.
Originally Posted by DavidBaxLex
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 18:16 #3074Senior Member

Posts: 312Dark Fairy
She is a WASTE of time. Has no incall not a problem offer my place but Promising and excuses for 8 hours is WRONG. Did not meet her so can't give you an opinion of her services but escorts complain about guys wasting their time. I have always shown up on time. I will stay with Allie she is on time and ready.











Reply With Quote




