Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 993 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 493 893 943 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1043 1093 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,895 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3074

    Dark Fairy

    She is a WASTE of time. Has no incall not a problem offer my place but Promising and excuses for 8 hours is WRONG. Did not meet her so can't give you an opinion of her services but escorts complain about guys wasting their time. I have always shown up on time. I will stay with Allie she is on time and ready.

  2. #3073

    Would like contact info

    I would love some contact info, please. DM me if your prefer. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Good News and Bad News:

    Let's start with the good news. I recently had my second visit with her. She is actually a breath of fresh air. She met me at the door wearing a dirty T-shirt and oversized sweat pants-NOT REALLY. Actually, when I arrived she met me wearing a nice dress and sandals. When was the last time that happened? She is a professional single mother trying to make ends meet. She is a fun, smart and attractive spinner. You can tell she takes care of herself. Her place is in an apartment complex in Richmond. The apt. Is neat and clean- it is actually neat and clean. No signs of the erratic behavior of drug use. Her skills are excellent. Started out with BJ. We tried several different positions and finished doggy. She seems to enjoy her second career.

    Now with the bad news. Well, not really bad news. She is in Richmond and I Lexington. It is well worth the drive. The second trip was better than the first. YMMV.

    Treat her with respect not sure how long she will be around. I will be back.

  3. #3072

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    I've learned a lot from this site in a short time. On which ones to try and ones not to even bother with! Back when I first started I texted anyone that looked like fun. I learned very fast to stop texting out of state numbers. LOL BTW I only deal in cash, and only carrier what I think I need to seal the deal, my health insurance card and I'd. Park away from meeting site, and / or get there early to scope thing out. Lock my key in my ride. I try not to take too many chances. Don't care to see the inside the gray bars!!
    Looks like we're on the same plan!

  4. #3071
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    No worries. I have a thing for redheads myself. There are a lot of scams are on these sites. Her form of payments are: "CashApp, Cash, Visa / MC, Amex, PayPal, Venmo, Crypto Currency, WeChat, Alipay". I am familiar with most of these. But, I have never heard of WeChat or Alipay. But, most of the gals I / we see have never heard of some of these forms of payments. I guarantee 99.9% only take cash. If you ask if the they take Visa / MC or Amex they would laugh in your face much less Bitcoin.
    I've learned a lot from this site in a short time. On which ones to try and ones not to even bother with! Back when I first started I texted anyone that looked like fun. I learned very fast to stop texting out of state numbers. LOL BTW I only deal in cash, and only carrier what I think I need to seal the deal, my health insurance card and I'd. Park away from meeting site, and / or get there early to scope thing out. Lock my key in my ride. I try not to take too many chances. Don't care to see the inside the gray bars!!

  5. #3070

    Can I get a link

    Looking to start my experience here in Richmond with the good not the bad and ugly. If you have link or # for lynn please feel free to pm me.

  6. #3069

    Danielle

    Danielle had several vacations and recently had a baby has plans to retire.

    I hate to be wishing failure on her but I would like to see her again myself.

    Good Luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on tall, skinny, tatted, hearing impaired Danielle? I would love to reconnect with her.

  7. #3068

    Rainey, Ginger Rain.

    I have seen her a number of times. Nice set of tickets. As noted in most of her reviews difficult see sometimes. You are in the process of setting something up and she goes dark on you. No DATY but excellent skills otherwise. Some baby damage but nothing to keep me away. I had a nice visit but was a little rushed. I know why now. As I was leaving I saw a needle on the kitchen table. Kinda creeped me out. Now sure I will be back.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ginger-r...xington-339991#erotic.

  8. #3067

    [URL]http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/422859368323[/URL]

    Got back fast said she was available after 5:00 on campus bbbj $70.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbrentwood718  [View Original Post]

  9. #3066

    I am in london

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Good News and Bad News:

    Let's start with the good news. I recently had my second visit with her. She is actually a breath of fresh air. She met me at the door wearing a dirty T-shirt and oversized sweat pants-not really. Actually, when I arrived she met me wearing a nice dress and sandals. When was the last time that happened? She is a professional single mother trying to make ends meet. She is a fun, smart and attractive spinner. You can tell she takes care of herself. Her place is in an apartment complex in Richmond. The apt. Is neat and clean- it is actually neat and clean. No signs of the erratic behavior of drug use. Her skills are excellent. Started out with BJ. We tried several different positions and finished doggy. She seems to enjoy her second career.

    Now with the bad news. Well, not really bad news. She is in Richmond and I Lexington. It is well worth the drive. The second trip was better than the first. YMMV.

    Treat her with respect not sure how long she will be around. I will be back.
    Richmond is better for me, can I get a link or contact info, PM is fine.

  10. #3065

    Vicki-scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    My bad, that's what I get for just looking at that great body. LOL.
    No worries. I have a thing for redheads myself. There are a lot of scams are on these sites. Her form of payments are: "CashApp, Cash, Visa / MC, Amex, PayPal, Venmo, Crypto Currency, WeChat, Alipay". I am familiar with most of these. But, I have never heard of WeChat or Alipay. But, most of the gals I / we see have never heard of some of these forms of payments. I guarantee 99.9% only take cash. If you ask if the they take Visa / MC or Amex they would laugh in your face much less Bitcoin.

  11. #3064

    Info needed

    JMark229. Tried to message you but, your mailbox is full.

  12. #3063
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    DEPOSIT REQUIRED-Red flag. Probably a scam, many spelling errors. More than likely some guy in Russia or China Call the number and let us know.
    My bad, that's what I get for just looking at that great body. LOL.

  13. #3062

    Coop67

    Tried to send you a PM but says your mailbox is full--delete some mail out and I try again--that is if you want to.

  14. #3061
    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Good News and Bad News:

    Let's start with the good news. I recently had my second visit with her. She is actually a breath of fresh air. She met me at the door wearing a dirty T-shirt and oversized sweat pants-NOT REALLY. Actually, when I arrived she met me wearing a nice dress and sandals. When was the last time that happened? She is a professional single mother trying to make ends meet. She is a fun, smart and attractive spinner. You can tell she takes care of herself. Her place is in an apartment complex in Richmond. The apt. Is neat and clean- it is actually neat and clean. No signs of the erratic behavior of drug use. Her skills are excellent. Started out with BJ. We tried several different positions and finished doggy. She seems to enjoy her second career.

    Now with the bad news. Well, not really bad news. She is in Richmond and I Lexington. It is well worth the drive. The second trip was better than the first. YMMV.

    Treat her with respect not sure how long she will be around. I will be back.
    Do you have alink or number for this young lady. Feel free to PM me.

  15. #3060

    Looking for someone new!

    Been hesitant to post here, specially since I'm not a native speaker, but here is my 2 cents about providers in Lexington. I moved in here one and half years ago and was new to the hobby, being so excited I have seen a lot of providers, some were great some Meh and some were horrible.

    My fav in no particular order:

    Amber sunshine: Well, this one might be in order. The one and only when she was in the hobby. Had great time with her, absolutely amazing GFE experience, decent chat, friendly and hot body.

    Morgan: Best head provider in town in my opinion. Always accommodating and has a nice smile.

    Katie: no need to add a review here, she is perfect.

    Lilly: prolly my favorite provider. Educated, sane, clean and a true mature woman. She can be a freak, in a good way, and she would do anything for you in you treat her with respect. Always a great time.

    Kristen: Seen her twice, once when I first came to lex, she was a porn star quality. Had the bet date with her. A true GFE who would go the extra mile, introduced me to rimjobs, LOL. Second viist, she was double the size, bruises everywhere and tried so hard to rush me.

    Rainey: I personally like her a lot, has great body and she seems to enjoy what she's doing, also very vocal. If only she was more reliable.

    Melnie: Seen her after so many trials. As a massage fan, she is good with what she does. Had a a couple of dreams with her for a massage / FS session, and was not disappointed at all.

    Hayden: one of my first experiences here, had a awesome time with her first time, tried a couple of times a few months later, but she was slurry, and clearly intoxicated. Still one of the best BBBJ ever.

    Also used to see one provider in Nickolasville but lost her contact, she was kinda UTR. Young curvy college student who had a red Kia parked in front of her own place (most prolly had a roommate, but never seen him), would be great I someone can pm her digits.

    A highly unpopular opinion though, I do realize most mongers here like Allie, I don't. Decided to see her after all the positive reviews, she is sweet and eager to please, but I had higher expectation for her body. I have seen several others who were okay at best, not worth a repeat with the likes of Mendy, Alea love, Lacey, special K, some provider used to go by Candian something.

    I've been out for a few months now, and hoping to find a UTR provider, preferably mature one, who I can see frequently. If anyone knows about a provider please pm me, same if you want more details about the providers I mentioned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape