Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3061
-
09-16-19 18:28 #646Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone seen Her?
Anyone have a good experience with her? She seems to have some good reviews but I'm still a little skeptical.
https://escortindex.com/ad/orangecou...1291/7/1833794
-
09-16-19 01:07 #645Senior Member

Posts: 220LARA. Listcrawler
Hey guys,
I got a bit naive from this girl, got her sob story ended up making a deal with her for qv for $50 in google play. Ended up doing a stupid thing and scratched off the code to show her the cards were real and all of a sudden they were redeemed. I didn't realize you didn't need the cards to redeem so my bad on that. Texted her again she claims bullshit and that I am lying but oh well. We both know she ripped me off. So stay away.
-
09-16-19 01:02 #644Senior Member

Posts: 220Total Cum Dump
She has a cool personality but all that has been said is true. Do your thing and leave.
Originally Posted by WaterDude18
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 16:34 #643Senior Member

Posts: 107Eight 8 eight Spa
I decided to visit this place in Fountain Valley / Santa Ana hoping to get the same experience as another poster did a month or so back.
Got Grace for hh. Looks are probably 6/10. Massage was nonexistent. No teasing. And on the flip immediately negotiated for the tip. Her technique started off alright but then became mechanical. She wanted 40, which I understand is the regular but it came out to be. 35 house fee + . 3 tip. No roaming with my tip. Also house fee is. 35 regardless if its an Hr or hh. Probably won't come back.
-
09-13-19 05:50 #642Senior Member

Posts: 65Does anyone have any intel
Theres a girl on snapchat brx Ana has anyone tried her?
-
09-13-19 01:00 #641Senior Member

Posts: 93Seen her a few years ago. Her rates are cheap but don't expect an amazing time. It's mostly do your thing and leave. Like previous reports she answer calls and texts while you are doing her. She looks exactly like her pics. I would only repeat if I'm in a pinch.
Originally Posted by TotalGrip
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 20:45 #640Senior Member

Posts: 577She's nice and all but it really a rush and boring. Seen her twice, first time she is on the phone the whole time, 2nd time was a bit nicer, catch her before she's done for the day so she pay more attention. It really like going to a glory hole, do your thing and go. Haven't seen her again as I read she got arrested and on the radar with le.
Originally Posted by FredFourLess
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 19:48 #639Senior Member

Posts: 7266I've met her she is a viet older MILF with a rock hard body. That was last December though. I do see she has been in-active lately. She is kinda wierd also. Very scared you might take the hat off cause she would make sure the hat was on whenever I was going in and out of her love box.
Originally Posted by FredFourLess
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 17:58 #638Senior Member

Posts: 164Skylar / Valerie / Nikki / Annie / Fine Viet MILF / fitvietmilf
I've never met her. Know to be incredibly low priced, but if memory serves me correct, they say she will be talking on the phone setting up her next appointment while you are pounding on her.
Originally Posted by TotalGrip
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 17:42 #637Senior Member

Posts: 180Intel?
Anyone have updated info?
https://escortalligator.com.orangeco.../26557958/Viet
-
09-10-19 10:46 #636Regular Member

Posts: 15She is in her early 30's. I suck at age telling. Her personality makes her seem younger. But her face seems a little older.
Originally Posted by JunkLoader
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 09:23 #635Senior Member

Posts: 925Same needed here.
Originally Posted by Mustang3
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 03:50 #634Regular Member

Posts: 17Will try her out
Thanks for the review, do you know how she might be? In her late 20's or early 30?
Originally Posted by GearHeadGuy
[View Original Post]
Saw her post in escort Babylon and few other places. So was more interested.
-
09-08-19 21:52 #633Senior Member

Posts: 84Can anyone recommend a reliable place in lake forest.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 16:36 #632Senior Member

Posts: 402I think every day each location has new girl (s). There are locations all over SoCal with similiar adds. I have visited over 10 locations.
Originally Posted by JackDaniels12
[View Original Post]
Typically I walk in and walk right back out. There have been some girls with nice bodies but if you looking for a young 18-20 asian girl you will not find her in these adds.
What I do like is they play no games, they provide services. But if you looking for a GFE type thing do not come looking here.
I had one problem with a Anaheim location saying services were available and the girl was not willing so I do not go to the Anaheim location anymore.
At best you will get a girl who is right down to business and probably speaks no English. Do not pay the hour rate because most likely you will be wham bam and gone in 20-25 min regardless.













Reply With Quote





