Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 205 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 3061
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #631

    I found my new all time favorite.

    Hey guys,

    I'm a little reluctant to share her but I have to. I have found my all time favorite.

    I saw her pic for a while and was interested. She looks like a girl I dated in high school.

    I was greeted by the nicest texts I ever had from a girl including girlfriends. She was polite and super nice. After going though some basic info stuff she sent me the address of a hotel in Anaheim.

    Went to the room and was greeted by the girl in the picture. It was more like meeting a chick you meet at the bar. Conversation was easy. It was fun. We clicked. And I like her style and look. In all honesty I may be biased because I am a bit smitten with her.

    Anyway.

    She is skinny, tall, and soft. Nice ass nice soft boobs. Tasteful tats.

    I got a BBBJ. Wet. Hot. One of the good ones I had.

    Slipped on a condom for mish. She took a pounding.

    Pulled condom off for more BBBJ while she played with her clit. Came on her nice tits.

    Afterwards had more fun conversations with her. We kinda just hung out. Until I realized the time.

    I will be back for more. In all honesty I kinda want to her to be sugar baby or date her.

    She seems not too experienced with the hotel thing but had a great time.

    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/6510373

  2. #630

    RoxyPiper?

    Quote Originally Posted by Camsv222  [View Original Post]
    There was a Persian girl on HX awhile back around spectrum area but this sounds different. Good lead or still don't know?
    Is it her?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RoxyPiper

  3. #629

    Thank you, my good man

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Yes bbfscip is definitely available. I had a few 1 hour dates with her after she got booted from hx a couple months back. I forget what her stated donation was but I countered with 200 and she accepted. I didn't up BBFS until I inserted my dick in her raw.
    I may have to send her off a text LOL.

  4. #628
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    Does she fuck bare? Cim? Rates?
    Yes bbfscip is definitely available. I had a few 1 hour dates with her after she got booted from hx a couple months back. I forget what her stated donation was but I countered with 200 and she accepted. I didn't up BBFS until I inserted my dick in her raw.

  5. #627

    More info please

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickNic  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a masterpiece! When I tell you that she looks 10 times better than her hot fucking photos I am not kidding. I walked into her upscale hotel room in Dana point to see her scantily clad in a lacy black corset that showed the tips of her nipples crotch less panties, thigh high stockings, and stilettos. After taking care of business she almost immediately started sucking my dick raw and I was basically seeing stars at that point. She took me to the brink of explosion and then jumped on my dick and the first time I came was as she rode me. She kisses too, which for me is a huge plus. She did deliver on her promise as well and multiple shots on goal was what I received. The second time I came was as I had her bent over doggy style and we looked out at the Pacific ocean. Fuck. This girl is out of this world, best money I ever spent. Don't waste your time on any 18 year old with an attitude, even out conversation flowed easily and I could tell she has a knack for making people feel comfortable and at ease. Go see her, you will thank me. You can find her on private delights.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SuperSexySage
    Does she fuck bare? Cim? Rates?

  6. #626

    Any one visited her?

    Recently started seeing her post in many sites and seems to have good reviews, any one here have seen her? Any insight is appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...717/7028401195

  7. #625

    SuperSexySage

    This girl is a masterpiece! When I tell you that she looks 10 times better than her hot fucking photos I am not kidding. I walked into her upscale hotel room in Dana point to see her scantily clad in a lacy black corset that showed the tips of her nipples crotch less panties, thigh high stockings, and stilettos. After taking care of business she almost immediately started sucking my dick raw and I was basically seeing stars at that point. She took me to the brink of explosion and then jumped on my dick and the first time I came was as she rode me. She kisses too, which for me is a huge plus. She did deliver on her promise as well and multiple shots on goal was what I received. The second time I came was as I had her bent over doggy style and we looked out at the Pacific ocean. Fuck. This girl is out of this world, best money I ever spent. Don't waste your time on any 18 year old with an attitude, even out conversation flowed easily and I could tell she has a knack for making people feel comfortable and at ease. Go see her, you will thank me. You can find her on private delights.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SuperSexySage
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CBEEE184-23D5-4E80-9A02-BF61D2E4C93C.jpg‎  

  8. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels12  [View Original Post]
    https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bod...a/6181352.html (chrissy).

    https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bod...a/6233672.html (Apple).

    Both of these girls are the same can confirmed and I had bad experience with her. I paid for the 1/2 hr session for 140 and she had no motivation at all no expression, feels like mindless bot. Also she was like rushing me. First you got me hard, put on a condom then ride me for 3 minutes then she switch to CBJ for another 3 minutes, she gave up after and took off the condom and went straight for a lotion hand job. Took her another 5 minutes on that hand job, Then she said I'm done your not worth it, rushed me out and told me to try again later. I paid the 140 for hhr and only got like 15 minutes with her lmao. My stupid ass apologize too. 100% not worth it. Would not recommend this girl. So many better girls than this. Try someone different that's a for sure.
    I just messaged Chrissy before reading this and she was such a ***** very mean over texts for no reason.

  9. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on these places or the girls they have?

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/bbfs-b...10730-25864144

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daisy-es...nta-ana-399773#erotic.

    https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/new-...-here-24497790

    Or any others would you recommend me? Please and thank newbie here.
    Most of these are OK quick services, not GFE. And don't expect to see any girls on the post, although some are OK looking. Hit and miss.

  10. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is only advertising on hx right now.

    Yes, saw her twice and her entry is a little steep at 4 bills hr.

    But, a nice viet with a nice set of boobies and twat!
    First time promo is at 350 LOL.

  11. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Just met a gal off seekingarrangement that seems DTF. A little too much, though. She's 44 YO, great rack, middle eastern heritage, lives in RSM, invited me to her house. I wonder if anyone is familiar w / someone who has been in the escort game in OC who fits this description. I'd like to avoid posting her real photo if I can.
    There was a Persian girl on HX awhile back around spectrum area but this sounds different. Good lead or still don't know?

  12. #620
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowDish  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    I believe she is only advertising on hx right now.

    Yes, saw her twice and her entry is a little steep at 4 bills hr.

    But, a nice viet with a nice set of boobies and twat!

  13. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowDish  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    My bad. I see her user name.

  14. #618

    Sharing is caring

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how many of you have HX, but I saw a girl named Lilylove428 this week who knocked my socks off. Not cheap, but the service was amazing. GFE, mid / late 20's, typical SoCal Viet girl looks. Smoking hot body.

    Worth checking out. Pics on HX are accurate and recent.
    Got a link?

  15. #617

    Escort services

    Anyone got any info on these places or the girls they have?

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/bbfs-b...10730-25864144

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daisy-es...nta-ana-399773#erotic.

    https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/new-...-here-24497790

    Or any others would you recommend me? Please and thank newbie here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape