Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 163 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Its funny, another dude who she handed her v-card when she was 15 is also my buddy.
    I hope he was tall enough for her

  2. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Nrlmus for the best advise. I'll take it without any modifications and let the sleeping dogs lie. I think I shouldn't be thinking about it too much.

    Thank you VS and everyone for chipping in.
    Its funny, another dude who she handed her v-card when she was 15 is also my buddy.

  3. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]

    ..... So listen to everybody here and as Vanilla Stash said "let the sleeping dogs lie".

    In the meantime make the best effort to behave with him as you always did. Treat as in "Shit happens you know".
    Thank you Nrlmus for the best advise. I'll take it without any modifications and let the sleeping dogs lie. I think I shouldn't be thinking about it too much.

    Thank you VS and everyone for chipping in.

  4. #263

    Another fiddy cen to add

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Excellent advise. Having a BF could explain the negative comments about service and attitude.
    Nope, her attitude is from princess / GPS syndrome and will never change. She thinks she's all that, and COULD be all that, but alas, that attitude holds her back imo.

    Once she flipped off about me being cheap, despite her OFFERING her services for $. 2, I ignored her comments and complaints and went about using her like the c_mdump she is.

    Just read thru all her reviews and the variety of insults she's given to "set the mood". One shot, used her, checked her off my list. Next!

  5. #262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't. It's none of your business really, and you really don't know what kind of the relationship they have. Remember he doesn't know that you know and "what you don't know doesn't bother you. " Bringing it up to him would force him to react. If he didn't know and you brought it up to his attention you're sure to acquire yourself an enemy just by the sheer fact that he'd know that you know of his embarrassment.

    I used to see a provider here in Boston and another monger got ahold of her FB page and discovered that her bf was his roofer. The two since had a baby and as far as I know she still continues to work UTR unbeknown to him. I also remember, when I was still seeing her, how keened she was to make sure that her life on the side doesn't spill into her real life. So I'm pretty sure her bf (who by now maybe her husband) never found out, and they continue with their happy family.

    Or also, what may seem abnormal to you might be perfectly fine for somebody else but only as long as they think that nobody knows about it. Bringing it up to the surface can cause all kinds of unnecessary upheaval. People kill their mates for less. Let their relationship run its course. I knew plenty of couples in open relationship. I knew plenty of couples in relationships that to most people would look strange to say the least. For God's sake I'd even been in couple myself. If I'd be you I'd keep it to myself.
    And the other thing, if he finds out and gets all distraught over it you must play it as though you didn't know or you'd be in deep shit, very deep shit, and possibly not only with him but with your other friends too. Actually you probably would be in deep shit with everybody no matter what you do here unless of course nobody would ever find out that you knew (and nobody should!). I understand that it puts a burden on you but you get the burden no matter which way you go here. I just think that playing the game in case he finds out would create a much lighter burden for you than telling him about it. If you tell him about it I really wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

    I had something like that happen to a friend of mine. It involved cheating wife but still. Now both of them hate this guy's guts for this and for that, but in reality it's only for bringing their dirty laundry to the surface and making them react to it. Most (if not all) of their common friends are on the couple's side too, and guess what? After short separation the couple kissed and made up and forgave the other for whatever there was to forgive. So listen to everybody here and as Vanilla Stash said "let the sleeping dogs lie".

    In the meantime make the best effort to behave with him as you always did. Treat as in "Shit happens you know".

  6. #261

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't. It's none of your business really, and you really don't know what kind of the relationship they have. Remember he doesn't know that you know and "what you don't know doesn't bother you. " Bringing it up to him would force him to react. If he didn't know and you brought it up to his attention you're sure to acquire yourself an enemy just by the sheer fact that he'd know that you know of his embarrassment.

    I used to see a provider here in Boston and another monger got ahold of her FB page and discovered that her bf was his roofer. The two since had a baby and as far as I know she still continues to work UTR unbeknown to him. I also remember, when I was still seeing her, how keened she was to make sure that her life on the side doesn't spill into her real life. So I'm pretty sure her bf (who by now maybe her husband) never found out, and they continue with their happy family.

    Or also, what may seem abnormal to you might be perfectly fine for somebody else but only as long as they think that nobody knows about it. Bringing it up to the surface can cause all kinds of unnecessary upheaval. People kill their mates for less. Let their relationship run its course. I knew plenty of couples in open relationship. I knew plenty of couples in relationships that to most people would look strange to say the least. For God's sake I'd even been in couple myself. If I'd be you I'd keep it to myself.
    Excellent advise. Having a BF could explain the negative comments about service and attitude.

  7. #260

    Myob

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't. It's none of your business really, and you really don't know what kind of the relationship they have. Remember he doesn't know that you know and "what you don't know doesn't bother you. " Bringing it up to him would force him to react. If he didn't know and you brought it up to his attention you're sure to acquire yourself an enemy just by the sheer fact that he'd know that you know of his embarrassment.

    I used to see a provider here in Boston and another monger got ahold of her FB page and discovered that her bf was his roofer. The two since had a baby and as far as I know she still continues to work UTR unbeknown to him. I also remember, when I was still seeing her, how keened she was to make sure that her life on the side doesn't spill into her real life. So I'm pretty sure her bf (who by now maybe her husband) never found out, and they continue with their happy family.

    Or also, what may seem abnormal to you might be perfectly fine for somebody else but only as long as they think that nobody knows about it. Bringing it up to the surface can cause all kinds of unnecessary upheaval. People kill their mates for less. Let their relationship run its course. I knew plenty of couples in open relationship. I knew plenty of couples in relationships that to most people would look strange to say the least. For God's sake I'd even been in couple myself. If I'd be you I'd keep it to myself.
    I concur with Nrimus mind your own business or let sleeping dogs lie. Funny how things play out. The husband or boyfriend comes home unexpectedly and finds his wife or girlfriend in bed with a guy and he wants to kick his ass. Hello it's the wife or girlfriend he should be pissed off with.

  8. #259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    The girl is being discussed here. I don't know her but I know her boy- friend. He is a nice person and I'm 110% certain he doesn't know what she does. They have been in relationship only a couple months. Now the question is, being buddies with this guy, do I have the burden to alert him that she is a hoe? Or just forget it assuming he probably knows it?
    I wouldn't. It's none of your business really, and you really don't know what kind of the relationship they have. Remember he doesn't know that you know and "what you don't know doesn't bother you. " Bringing it up to him would force him to react. If he didn't know and you brought it up to his attention you're sure to acquire yourself an enemy just by the sheer fact that he'd know that you know of his embarrassment.

    I used to see a provider here in Boston and another monger got ahold of her FB page and discovered that her bf was his roofer. The two since had a baby and as far as I know she still continues to work UTR unbeknown to him. I also remember, when I was still seeing her, how keened she was to make sure that her life on the side doesn't spill into her real life. So I'm pretty sure her bf (who by now maybe her husband) never found out, and they continue with their happy family.

    Or also, what may seem abnormal to you might be perfectly fine for somebody else but only as long as they think that nobody knows about it. Bringing it up to the surface can cause all kinds of unnecessary upheaval. People kill their mates for less. Let their relationship run its course. I knew plenty of couples in open relationship. I knew plenty of couples in relationships that to most people would look strange to say the least. For God's sake I'd even been in couple myself. If I'd be you I'd keep it to myself.

  9. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Jenna, thanks to Robinhood2 for the recommendation. I had a good enough time but not enough to go back. I just got a BBBJCIM. Sort of. For $120. I know that's too much, I should have negotiated more.

    The problem was, right off the start I think she expected me to be rock hard as soon as I saw her. I'm in my mid-50's so that doesn't happen anymore. She asked what she could do to get me going and I said "just start sucking and stay with it". She didn't do that, she kept taking it out of her mouth and spitting on it and using her hand. When I finished, she allowed about one squirt in her mouth and then jumped off the bed like I had shot out poison. I quickly cleaned up (had to do it myself) and left.

    I've had worse experiences but I've definitely had better.
    Got a link for jenna? I am interested brother and any photow? If you could please PM.

  10. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not trying to start an argument because I have a lot of love for the administrator / forum owners on here. But if Jenna has a boyfriend. I'm pretty sure he knows what she's doing. I mean she's a cum dumpster. Guys go in and out of her house drop a load in her pussy. And leave. How in the hell can you hide that?. Last time I seen her pussy stunk and I never went back to see her.
    Respect the opinion. Hope I did not break any forum rules by posting it here.

  11. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Point taken. I would not normally brought it up here but do really feel bad for the dude.
    I'm not trying to start an argument because I have a lot of love for the administrator / forum owners on here. But if Jenna has a boyfriend. I'm pretty sure he knows what she's doing. I mean she's a cum dumpster. Guys go in and out of her house drop a load in her pussy. And leave. How in the hell can you hide that?. Last time I seen her pussy stunk and I never went back to see her.

  12. #255

    Tall Women

    Well at 5'-7" myself I guess I will scratch Jenna off my list. I prefer petite just because I like the dominance aspect and standing on my toes for an initial greeting with a taller gal is always a bit awkward.

    Nrlmus and all, if you are ever in Providence check out Aaliyah if you like petite spinners. You can get her for 150 for half hour or if you are a young buck go for the quickie for even less. Not much in the relationship building dept but very hot, although all covered. Again worth it if you are in the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't planning to make a comment on Jenna but now, since many seem to be already doing it, here are my 2 cents.

    Jenna was a lookwarm GFE with me but the first thing out of her mouth when she saw me was disappointed: "Oh, I thought you were tall" (I'm 5'7" which I don't think is 'short' but she's more of like 5'10") You know that worked well to set up a nice atmosphere for the duration of the visit, right? I asked her if she prefers tall guys and got "sure I do". I mean, that's fine. I myself actually (much) prefer petite spinners to taller types too but why would I mention this to a tall girl?

    My suggestion if you see her is try NOT to set any conditions with her before via text. I texted her before we met and asked her to meet me in her birthday suit, knowing that she's done that before with other mongers and I have a feeling that was what set her off in the wrong direction. Or maybe she's just naturally snappy and likes to initiate her new clients with nasty comments. The rest of the appointment went in similar vain, as I really felt our misconnect all throughout. It was kind of a 'total GFE' you know: with unpleasant remarks and touch of drama included LOL. Isn't that what we're there for anyway, eh? I can't say it was a "bad" experience and I hear that she gets better in subsequent visits but I personally am not about to find out.
    She smokes too if that matters, 420 friendly. Jenna maybe a sweet person but I really think has some social, let alone business, skills to work on. There is a monger who posted that early in the year he used to have her for 120. Yea, I figure that should be about right. Definitely not on 200 range level in my opinion.

    On a positive note Jenna is an ok looking redhead if you like them tall. Nice breasts. I thought her incall was reasonably clean too.

    Now in regards to PMing me for Jenna's contact info. Please don't do it unless you can offer me a goodnatured cute UTR GFE under 40 in the area of Newton Corner that won't break my bank. I won't even respond to anything else. There are plenty of other mongers you can get Jenna's phone# from.

  13. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Let me re-phrase the question. (Consider it a service I provide.) Do you want your friends and family to know you visit hoe's?
    Point taken. I would not normally brought it up here but do really feel bad for the dude.

  14. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    The girl is being discussed here. I don't know her but I know her boy- friend. He is a nice person and I'm 110% certain he doesn't know what she does. They have been in relationship only a couple months. Now the question is, being buddies with this guy, do I have the burden to alert him that she is a hoe? Or just forget it assuming he probably knows it?
    Let me re-phrase the question. (Consider it a service I provide.) Do you want your friends and family to know you visit hoe's?

  15. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon38  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Not really GFE. No kissing on the lips. However, her pics are real and recent. She wasn't overly enthusiastic, but she's a nice girl who can hold a conversation. Didn't see any evidence of demons. Overall, I had a good time and would repeat.
    Thanks anon. Is BBBJ on the menu? What was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape