Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 163 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #251

    Seeking Advice

    The girl is being discussed here. I don't know her but I know her boy- friend. He is a nice person and I'm 110% certain he doesn't know what she does. They have been in relationship only a couple months. Now the question is, being buddies with this guy, do I have the burden to alert him that she is a hoe? Or just forget it assuming he probably knows it?

  2. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with her? Often hosts out of Tewksbury; has accounts on Erotic Monkey, listcrawler, switter, adultlook, STG ads, you name it. Seems odd that I can't find many reviews on her given her high profile. Here's her STG from today:

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...s/217754620325
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Not really GFE. No kissing on the lips. However, her pics are real and recent. She wasn't overly enthusiastic, but she's a nice girl who can hold a conversation. Didn't see any evidence of demons. Overall, I had a good time and would repeat.

  3. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with her? Often hosts out of Tewksbury; has accounts on Erotic Monkey, listcrawler, switter, adultlook, STG ads, you name it. Seems odd that I can't find many reviews on her given her high profile. Here's her STG from today:

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...s/217754620325
    There is a 5 year old review on the Boston board about a Nylah, but I don't think it's the same one.

    Did you ever get to meet her?

  4. #248

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Robin of the Hood for passing on her info. This is my opinion base on my encounter so yours maybe differ.

    Pros: Nice looking girl, decent body, great looking breast, slightly better ass than Alicia.

    Cons: Never heard about the St Bart's (been there a few time) scale but assume it's expensive as was her original request for a visit was very very steep, no where close to GFE, no passion, no DFK, no DATY, somewhat rushed, very sensitive breast so no touch. So IMHO Alicia is a way better provider.
    I have to agree with you, and I like to add something else. No FIV, terrible BJ skill and her rate is too high for her average service.

  5. #247

    Jenna

    I also saw Jenna, thanks to Robinhood2 for the recommendation. I had a good enough time but not enough to go back. I just got a BBBJCIM. Sort of. For $120. I know that's too much, I should have negotiated more.

    The problem was, right off the start I think she expected me to be rock hard as soon as I saw her. I'm in my mid-50's so that doesn't happen anymore. She asked what she could do to get me going and I said "just start sucking and stay with it". She didn't do that, she kept taking it out of her mouth and spitting on it and using her hand. When I finished, she allowed about one squirt in her mouth and then jumped off the bed like I had shot out poison. I quickly cleaned up (had to do it myself) and left.

    I've had worse experiences but I've definitely had better.

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Just about everything you heard is correct (can't say how often she posts), seen her today & didn't realize till we met who it was, she recognized me & told me her name, she has put on some weight, does a good job & yes anal & bare is on the menu for a bit more. Older picture is below & will repeat.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/978-216-9012

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/978-216-9012
    She said no to bare when I asked. Takes forever to text back, and then texts me every day saying that she's available.

  7. #245

    My 50 cents

    Tall Cute Jenna from Lowell. Nice tight spinner for sure. Buuuuuut. Shit attitude. GPS. Wants $$, worth $. Could be something special, but she isn't.

    YMMV! And to each their own. She's a one time dumpster for me.

  8. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't planning to make a comment on Jenna but now, since many seem to be already doing it, here are my 2 cents.

    Jenna was a lookwarm GFE with me but the first thing out of her mouth when she saw me was disappointed: "Oh, I thought you were tall" (I'm 5'7" which I don't think is 'short' but she's more of like 5'10") You know that worked well to set up a nice atmosphere for the duration of the visit, right? I asked her if she prefers tall guys and got "sure I do". I mean, that's fine. I myself actually (much) prefer petite spinners to taller types too but why would I mention this to a tall girl?

    My suggestion if you see her is try NOT to set any conditions with her before via text. I texted her before we met and asked her to meet me in her birthday suit, knowing that she's done that before with other mongers and I have a feeling that was what set her off in the wrong direction. Or maybe she's just naturally snappy and likes to initiate her new clients with nasty comments. The rest of the appointment went in similar vain, as I really felt our misconnect all throughout. It was kind of a 'total GFE' you know: with unpleasant remarks and touch of drama included LOL. Isn't that what we're there for anyway, eh? I can't say it was a "bad" experience and I hear that she gets better in subsequent visits but I personally am not about to find out.
    She smokes too if that matters, 420 friendly. Jenna maybe a sweet person but I really think has some social, let alone business, skills to work on. There is a monger who posted that early in the year he used to have her for 120. Yea, I figure that should be about right. Definitely not on 200 range level in my opinion.

    On a positive note Jenna is an ok looking redhead if you like them tall. Nice breasts. I thought her incall was reasonably clean too.

    Now in regards to PMing me for Jenna's contact info. Please don't do it unless you can offer me a goodnatured cute UTR GFE under 40 in the area of Newton Corner that won't break my bank. I won't even respond to anything else. There are plenty of other mongers you can get Jenna's phone# from.
    Are you talking about Jenna Marie from SA? I have her info and will share it without a trade. I reviewed her a few times here and saw her when she was first starting out. All BBFSCIP and GFE all the way back then, not sure what her story is now but she wasn't a bad lay just didn't want to get to know about your business.

  9. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Now in regards to PMing me for Jenna's contact info. Please don't do it unless you can offer me a goodnatured cute UTR GFE under 40 in the area of Newton Corner that won't break my bank. I won't even respond to anything else. There are plenty of other mongers you can get Jenna's phone# from.
    A good-natured, cute, UTR, GFE under 40 that won't break the bank? I hate to sound negative, but if I knew a lady like that, I wouldn't trade her for what you just described.

  10. #242

    Nice review nrimus

    I have jennas number. Ill trade it for videos of mykala in lowell getting it in her but hole. Someone has to have some hot videos of her. I have 3 videos.

  11. #241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Robin of the Hood for passing on her info. This is my opinion base on my encounter so yours maybe differ.

    Pros: Nice looking girl, decent body, great looking breast, slightly better ass than Alicia.

    Cons: Never heard about the St Bart's (been there a few time) scale but assume it's expensive as was her original request for a visit was very very steep, no where close to GFE, no passion, no DFK, no DATY, somewhat rushed, very sensitive breast so no touch. So IMHO Alicia is a way better provider.
    I wasn't planning to make a comment on Jenna but now, since many seem to be already doing it, here are my 2 cents.

    Jenna was a lookwarm GFE with me but the first thing out of her mouth when she saw me was disappointed: "Oh, I thought you were tall" (I'm 5'7" which I don't think is 'short' but she's more of like 5'10") You know that worked well to set up a nice atmosphere for the duration of the visit, right? I asked her if she prefers tall guys and got "sure I do". I mean, that's fine. I myself actually (much) prefer petite spinners to taller types too but why would I mention this to a tall girl?

    My suggestion if you see her is try NOT to set any conditions with her before via text. I texted her before we met and asked her to meet me in her birthday suit, knowing that she's done that before with other mongers and I have a feeling that was what set her off in the wrong direction. Or maybe she's just naturally snappy and likes to initiate her new clients with nasty comments. The rest of the appointment went in similar vain, as I really felt our misconnect all throughout. It was kind of a 'total GFE' you know: with unpleasant remarks and touch of drama included LOL. Isn't that what we're there for anyway, eh? I can't say it was a "bad" experience and I hear that she gets better in subsequent visits but I personally am not about to find out.
    She smokes too if that matters, 420 friendly. Jenna maybe a sweet person but I really think has some social, let alone business, skills to work on. There is a monger who posted that early in the year he used to have her for 120. Yea, I figure that should be about right. Definitely not on 200 range level in my opinion.

    On a positive note Jenna is an ok looking redhead if you like them tall. Nice breasts. I thought her incall was reasonably clean too.

    Now in regards to PMing me for Jenna's contact info. Please don't do it unless you can offer me a goodnatured cute UTR GFE under 40 in the area of Newton Corner that won't break my bank. I won't even respond to anything else. There are plenty of other mongers you can get Jenna's phone# from.

  12. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Robin of the Hood for passing on her info. This is my opinion base on my encounter so yours maybe differ.

    Pros: Nice looking girl, decent body, great looking breast, slightly better ass than Alicia.

    Cons: Never heard about the St Bart's (been there a few time) scale but assume it's expensive as was her original request for a visit was very very steep, no where close to GFE, no passion, no DFK, no DATY, somewhat rushed, very sensitive breast so no touch. So IMHO Alicia is a way better provider.
    I would love her phone number if you can private message me that would be so awesome. I was going to ask you if this is Jenna that advertises on seeking Arrangements?

  13. #239

    Utr

    Thanks to Robin of the Hood for passing on her info. This is my opinion base on my encounter so yours maybe differ.

    Pros: Nice looking girl, decent body, great looking breast, slightly better ass than Alicia.

    Cons: Never heard about the St Bart's (been there a few time) scale but assume it's expensive as was her original request for a visit was very very steep, no where close to GFE, no passion, no DFK, no DATY, somewhat rushed, very sensitive breast so no touch. So IMHO Alicia is a way better provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinHood2  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning, I'm posting this on both the Boston and Lowell boards.

    I've been seeing a fabulous, young, beautiful blonde for the last few months. She lives in Lowell and has her own apartment in a very safe building in a very safe area. She's 21 years old, 5'9", 130, all natural with a cute little small "b" and the best ass you'll have ever seen. She has a real job and only sees a handful of people to help with her expenses. She is an absolute doll. If you saw Alicia in Fitchburg on my recommendation and you liked her, this girl is prettier, smaller boobs, much better ass, and the same kind of sweet personality. She should be easier to get a reply from than Alicia was.

    I will only give her contact information to seniors with a good record of helping others and not being a trouble maker. Please don't ask me what she does or doesn't do or what her donation is. She is a 100% GFE on the St. Bart scale. If you don't know that reference please don't ask. She's a GFE. She wants to be texted, not called, and she'll tell you the rate and answer your questions.

    She is a real sweetie.

    RH2.

  14. #238

    Nylah / Nylahlove

    Any experiences with her? Often hosts out of Tewksbury; has accounts on Erotic Monkey, listcrawler, switter, adultlook, STG ads, you name it. Seems odd that I can't find many reviews on her given her high profile. Here's her STG from today:

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...s/217754620325

  15. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by Fg1666  [View Original Post]
    You must be right. But when I contacted her all she did was texting and playing games.
    She does that sometimes. IDK why.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape