Thread: Indie Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 8578
-
09-10-19 07:31 #4018Senior Member

Posts: 872MILF Brandi
Well I spent some time with Brandi. She was on time, clean and coherent. We all know those three things can be rare these days.
Nice back rub and then the flip. I was relieved of all my stress from the day. She has a nice set of man mades.
I will see her again.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...n/966904076006
-
09-09-19 17:39 #4017Senior Member

Posts: 1455Mia
Man, I feel you on that! After I seen everyone's recent posts.
I decided to Google the number and it came back to Charlotte Divine Luxury massage therapy with favorable reviews. I'm not paying that and with celeb pics on her ad.
I wouldn't even be interested. With prices like that.
She'd be better off on Eros than AS.
.
Originally Posted by HookyPooky
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 13:53 #4016Senior Member

Posts: 7335You are singing to the chior
Hey, you are singing to the choir with me. I can't afford to pay for those big rates. I try to stay around 100 for a half and I can't afford that more than once a month. Don't blame me for driving up the donations. I don't have the job or the funds I had 10 years ago. I am just saying when the next recession comes there will be a lot fewer guys that will be able to afford this shit and these gals will have to cut their expectations for what they get or do without. 3 or 4 bills is totally out of line for what a piece of ass is worth. I can see 2 bills for an hour if the service is top-notch. Too many of these gals have a serious case of GPS.
Originally Posted by LkDude33
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 13:48 #4015Senior Member

Posts: 96Sad thing is that guys are paying these ridiculous rates. That's why they charge it. Not sure how other guys feel, but I feel shafted when you're not getting a good erotic massage and no FS either. I'm just not willing to pay the rates unless they've had a previous massage background and then still I will not pay the high rates.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 11:54 #4014Senior Member

Posts: 7335Just wait until the next recession and guys don't have the money to throw at them. They will be giving that pussy away again.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 10:45 #4013Senior Member

Posts: 1205Yup
Thats true. And I bet she is staying in a run down weekly motel infested with drugs. We need to remember we control the cost in the long run. It seems these ladies have that GPS now. But the quality is down and the service sucks compared to 5-10 years ago.
Originally Posted by HookyPooky
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 10:31 #4012Senior Member

Posts: 475300 for an hour? This shit is getting ridiculous.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
I'd rather take a trip to Costa Rica, Brazil or DR.
-
09-09-19 00:02 #4011Senior Member

Posts: 1455Mia
Has anyone reported on Mia? I do know that her pictures on her ad are not of her, one of them is of celeb Kenya Moore with the face blurred out. https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1602427.
-
09-07-19 16:29 #4010Senior Member

Posts: 325I remember that thigh twister, it was pretty good. Haven't seen her in quite a few years but I recently received a text about a promotion at "freeman wellness center" for prior clients. No memory of ever visiting there. The text kept crashing my cheap flip phone so I never got a chance to read it. Business must be slow.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 15:36 #4009Senior Member

Posts: 781Naomi
I saw her several months ago. I did enjoy the massage and she was a very nice lady. I asked her about the thigh twister and she said that she no longer does it. I did leave happy on the first visit and she did allow otc roaming.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 11:37 #4008Senior Member

Posts: 1205Thanks
Thanks man. I have seen her posts for years and always wondered what that twister thing was about. I seem to remember a few reviews from her days when she was Naomi.
Originally Posted by Dockers55
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 11:16 #4007Senior Member

Posts: 381Freeman
704, yes, used to go by Naomi.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 10:22 #4006Senior Member

Posts: 1205Freeman Wellnes
Is this the middle aged black lady that has dreads and used to post on BP offering some kind secret twister finish?
Originally Posted by Dockers55
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 18:45 #4005Senior Member

Posts: 381Freeman Welness
I have seen her too. Didn't get happy until the 2nd visit. Nice personality. Everything stated above was my experience also. She stays fully dressed, and no touching her.
Originally Posted by Slav2222
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 11:26 #4004Senior Member

Posts: 267Mia
What was damage?
Originally Posted by ClarkW
[View Original Post]
Was multiple positions on the table?









Reply With Quote






