Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Indie Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 572 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 8578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4003

    Rose

    Saw this provider a couple of days ago. She sees clients in an nice Apartment complex Concord Mills area.

    Race: AA.

    Bones: $$.

    Body: thick, 5'8 140-150 ish.

    Attitude: A+.

    Repeatability: Maybe.

    I had been interesting in seeing her for quite some time to satisfy my kinky side. On this date, our schedules aligned and I was able to get a appointment one day notice.

    She is not the woman in the pics, which I already suspected. She's African cute face, with a few extra pounds which she carries well, particularly in the chest. Real nice tatas. Ass is nice but not full round. Upon arriving, she greeted me with a hug and led me to the living room area where she had a table set up. Just a sheet not the super soft high thread count you got at the nice places. But I'm not here for all that. After pleasantries and discussing limits, etc, she secured me to the table, at first, face down. If you have a kinky side and like to explore the lighter side with B2 B and a pleasant person who makes you feel comfortable and safe, she is worth a visit. I enjoyed myself and the release (which, thanks to her skillful teasing, arrived sooner than I planned for.) My impression is that release is limited to hand action, Extras maybe on deck but for a massage and HE the price is already steep.

    I was thirsty and inflated this broads ego by paying. Since I'm new to the area and needed a pop I did what the little brain told me.

    Stay safe.

  2. #4002

    Older provider

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Older provider but really good looking set of bolt ons and is very sweet in her texts. She advertises as both massage and escort, but is very cagey about discussing services so not sure what's available. She's moved from a hotel to a nicer apartment. Definitely seems to have her stuff together. Any info please PM.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...n/184530694967
    Just sent you a PM.

  3. #4001

    Stress Relief by Mia

    Felt the need for just what Mia was able to give me. Pictures are accurate, awesome set of natural breasts that I gave my own massage & more to. Great session including a CG ending!

    https://clinicalstressreliefstudio.wordpress.com/

  4. #4000
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRallyay  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw her this evening. I definitely enjoyed it. Easy set up through text. When I showed up she met me at the door and took me in to a room through another. Cute girl for sure. Seems like it may be hard to leave if someone was in the other room. Anyway she had me give the fee for the half hour and left for me to undress and leave the tip out. When she came back she used some hot towels on my feet and back. Somehow without me noticing she removed her top there too. She grabbed some lotion and began rubbing my back and legs. By the time she finished that she had also lost her pants. Here and there I had lightly touched her legs, nothing much given the angle from being face down and not disturbing what she was doing. She even rubbed my arms and went for a bit of a hand massage as well, it was nice. She said she likes rubbing hands. Shortly after when she had me flip she lost her bra. There was plenty of lotion used front and back. After rubbing my chest some she grabbed some oil for between my legs. The music got disrupted so she went to fix that for a second before continuing. Before she got back to it though I had sat up and went for her breasts. Then she continued. She worked slow and steady, not rushing at all. She was also a pleasure to speak with. I only got a half but would definitely do an hour with her.

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/148010
    Nice review, what was the damage and what location is it?

    I found a few other ads from the same source (Pasithea's Retreat).

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/148977

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/147609

  5. #3999
    Quote Originally Posted by Slav2222  [View Original Post]
    Hi all.

    Had a chance to experience a dream with a lovely woman at the Freeman Wellness Center. The location was a fairly populated office building but tucked back in a long hallway. Stepped in, undressed and the process began. Lots of changing of the music felt slightly clunky and the massage was so-so, but the teasing was fantastic and eventually, the release was absolutely, 100% worth the wait. Shorted about 20 minutes but not a big deal.

    This one won't take any bullshit, so tread lightly.

    Enjoy!
    Damage? Donation?

  6. #3998

    Had anyone seen this one?

    Older provider but really good looking set of bolt ons and is very sweet in her texts. She advertises as both massage and escort, but is very cagey about discussing services so not sure what's available. She's moved from a hotel to a nicer apartment. Definitely seems to have her stuff together. Any info please PM.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...n/184530694967

  7. #3997

    Sabrina

    I went and saw her this evening. I definitely enjoyed it. Easy set up through text. When I showed up she met me at the door and took me in to a room through another. Cute girl for sure. Seems like it may be hard to leave if someone was in the other room. Anyway she had me give the fee for the half hour and left for me to undress and leave the tip out. When she came back she used some hot towels on my feet and back. Somehow without me noticing she removed her top there too. She grabbed some lotion and began rubbing my back and legs. By the time she finished that she had also lost her pants. Here and there I had lightly touched her legs, nothing much given the angle from being face down and not disturbing what she was doing. She even rubbed my arms and went for a bit of a hand massage as well, it was nice. She said she likes rubbing hands. Shortly after when she had me flip she lost her bra. There was plenty of lotion used front and back. After rubbing my chest some she grabbed some oil for between my legs. The music got disrupted so she went to fix that for a second before continuing. Before she got back to it though I had sat up and went for her breasts. Then she continued. She worked slow and steady, not rushing at all. She was also a pleasure to speak with. I only got a half but would definitely do an hour with her.

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/148010

  8. #3996

    Freeman Wellness

    Hi all.

    Had a chance to experience a dream with a lovely woman at the Freeman Wellness Center. The location was a fairly populated office building but tucked back in a long hallway. Stepped in, undressed and the process began. Lots of changing of the music felt slightly clunky and the massage was so-so, but the teasing was fantastic and eventually, the release was absolutely, 100% worth the wait. Shorted about 20 minutes but not a big deal.

    This one won't take any bullshit, so tread lightly.

    Enjoy!

  9. #3995
    FYI it doesn't look as though Gina is taking any new clients at the moment so if you don't know her, you might be SOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Yea that is Amber. I met her a couple of years ago. Never met Gina.

  10. #3994
    Yea that is Amber. I met her a couple of years ago. Never met Gina.

    Quote Originally Posted by Treaderpi  [View Original Post]
    Hi, is there a link? I'm not sure which place is Amber's. Thanks in advance.

    Is this the right Amber? https://bodyrelax15.wixsite.com/ms-amber/book-online

  11. #3993
    Quote Originally Posted by AinAustin  [View Original Post]
    The info is correct. Gina is sharing space off Albermarle with Amber. Amber's website lists Gina. She takes appts Sun, Mon and Tue.
    Hi, is there a link? I'm not sure which place is Amber's. Thanks in advance.

    Is this the right Amber? https://bodyrelax15.wixsite.com/ms-amber/book-online

  12. #3992

    Gina?

    Is there a link for this local legendary gal?

  13. #3991

    Stephanie

    Do not recommend this one at all. Worst massage I have ever gotten, not to mention she was not into the entire thing from start to finish. You could tell she does not like working there. Plays loud music that is the opposite of relaxing. The house the girls operate at also smells weird. Overall bad experience.

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/149418

  14. #3990

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmurph  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up appointment with her yesterday but she was already fully booked. So happy she has a place again though.
    I can confirm she is at this location. I saw her Sunday morning, and while it's less convenient location for me, it was worth the extra drive time, she's just as good as ever!

  15. #3989
    Quote Originally Posted by MontyPython  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot. Anything on the menu beyond standard HE?
    I visited her and she offered extras on the first visit. Didn't get into the details about how much extra because I wasn't interested, but she is one of the hottest providers I've seen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape