Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Indie Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 572 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 8578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4018

    MILF Brandi

    Well I spent some time with Brandi. She was on time, clean and coherent. We all know those three things can be rare these days.

    Nice back rub and then the flip. I was relieved of all my stress from the day. She has a nice set of man mades.

    I will see her again.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...n/966904076006

  2. #4017

    Mia

    Man, I feel you on that! After I seen everyone's recent posts.

    I decided to Google the number and it came back to Charlotte Divine Luxury massage therapy with favorable reviews. I'm not paying that and with celeb pics on her ad.

    I wouldn't even be interested. With prices like that.

    She'd be better off on Eros than AS.

    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    300 for an hour? This shit is getting ridiculous.

    I'd rather take a trip to Costa Rica, Brazil or DR.
    .

  3. #4016

    You are singing to the chior

    Hey, you are singing to the choir with me. I can't afford to pay for those big rates. I try to stay around 100 for a half and I can't afford that more than once a month. Don't blame me for driving up the donations. I don't have the job or the funds I had 10 years ago. I am just saying when the next recession comes there will be a lot fewer guys that will be able to afford this shit and these gals will have to cut their expectations for what they get or do without. 3 or 4 bills is totally out of line for what a piece of ass is worth. I can see 2 bills for an hour if the service is top-notch. Too many of these gals have a serious case of GPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by LkDude33  [View Original Post]
    Sad thing is that guys are paying these ridiculous rates. That's why they charge it. Not sure how other guys feel, but I feel shafted when you're not getting a good erotic massage and no FS either. I'm just not willing to pay the rates unless they've had a previous massage background and then still I will not pay the high rates.

  4. #4015
    Sad thing is that guys are paying these ridiculous rates. That's why they charge it. Not sure how other guys feel, but I feel shafted when you're not getting a good erotic massage and no FS either. I'm just not willing to pay the rates unless they've had a previous massage background and then still I will not pay the high rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Just wait until the next recession and guys don't have the money to throw at them. They will be giving that pussy away again.

  5. #4014
    Just wait until the next recession and guys don't have the money to throw at them. They will be giving that pussy away again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Thats true. And I bet she is staying in a run down weekly motel infested with drugs. We need to remember we control the cost in the long run. It seems these ladies have that GPS now. But the quality is down and the service sucks compared to 5-10 years ago.

  6. #4013

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    300 for an hour? This shit is getting ridiculous.

    I'd rather take a trip to Costa Rica, Brazil or DR.
    Thats true. And I bet she is staying in a run down weekly motel infested with drugs. We need to remember we control the cost in the long run. It seems these ladies have that GPS now. But the quality is down and the service sucks compared to 5-10 years ago.

  7. #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone reported on Mia? I do know that her pictures on her ad are not of her, one of them is of celeb Kenya Moore with the face blurred out. https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1602427.
    300 for an hour? This shit is getting ridiculous.

    I'd rather take a trip to Costa Rica, Brazil or DR.

  8. #4011

    Mia

    Has anyone reported on Mia? I do know that her pictures on her ad are not of her, one of them is of celeb Kenya Moore with the face blurred out. https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1602427.

  9. #4010
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several months ago. I did enjoy the massage and she was a very nice lady. I asked her about the thigh twister and she said that she no longer does it. I did leave happy on the first visit and she did allow otc roaming.
    I remember that thigh twister, it was pretty good. Haven't seen her in quite a few years but I recently received a text about a promotion at "freeman wellness center" for prior clients. No memory of ever visiting there. The text kept crashing my cheap flip phone so I never got a chance to read it. Business must be slow.

  10. #4009

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man. I have seen her posts for years and always wondered what that twister thing was about. I seem to remember a few reviews from her days when she was Naomi.
    I saw her several months ago. I did enjoy the massage and she was a very nice lady. I asked her about the thigh twister and she said that she no longer does it. I did leave happy on the first visit and she did allow otc roaming.

  11. #4008

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    704, yes, used to go by Naomi.
    Thanks man. I have seen her posts for years and always wondered what that twister thing was about. I seem to remember a few reviews from her days when she was Naomi.

  12. #4007

    Freeman

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Is this the middle aged black lady that has dreads and used to post on BP offering some kind secret twister finish?
    704, yes, used to go by Naomi.

  13. #4006

    Freeman Wellnes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her too. Didn't get happy until the 2nd visit. Nice personality. Everything stated above was my experience also. She stays fully dressed, and no touching her.
    Is this the middle aged black lady that has dreads and used to post on BP offering some kind secret twister finish?

  14. #4005

    Freeman Welness

    Quote Originally Posted by Slav2222  [View Original Post]
    Hi all.

    Had a chance to experience a dream with a lovely woman at the Freeman Wellness Center. The location was a fairly populated office building but tucked back in a long hallway. Stepped in, undressed and the process began. Lots of changing of the music felt slightly clunky and the massage was so-so, but the teasing was fantastic and eventually, the release was absolutely, 100% worth the wait. Shorted about 20 minutes but not a big deal.

    This one won't take any bullshit, so tread lightly.

    Enjoy!
    I have seen her too. Didn't get happy until the 2nd visit. Nice personality. Everything stated above was my experience also. She stays fully dressed, and no touching her.

  15. #4004

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkW  [View Original Post]
    Felt the need for just what Mia was able to give me. Pictures are accurate, awesome set of natural breasts that I gave my own massage & more to. Great session including a CG ending!

    https://clinicalstressreliefstudio.wordpress.com/
    What was damage?

    Was multiple positions on the table?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape