Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,761 to 17,775 of 28080
-
09-09-19 20:45 #10320Banned Member

Posts: 3075Del Mar
Thank you Munig!
Originally Posted by Munig
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 19:22 #10319Shill account ignore my posts

Posts: 5Fake pic,
Fake pic, like all the rest, older lady around 40's will do BBBJ.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 16:43 #10318Senior Member

Posts: 106Change of Ownership or Recycling?
The history of the ownership seems to be recycling. Pine Spa was previously Hana Spa whose owners moved it there from their previous location on Convoy. Which is currently Massage and Bodycare. For those that remember, back in the 90's until it they moved to Hana. The name was Kiaa Spa with two 'a' in the name. LOL. Either way, if there is indeed a change in ownership, hopefully they keep the same practices. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by PegasusZX
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 15:52 #10317Regular Member

Posts: 12Avoid
Do us all a favor: avoid like the plague.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
That fake pic is garbage, old not a gilf but a grandma.
Wish that listing would please go away. Bad memory.
-
09-09-19 15:50 #10316Senior Member

Posts: 27Let us relax you
Link did not work, says site does not exist?
-
09-09-19 15:45 #10315Senior Member

Posts: 529Advice
Hey Ohside, we've all been there as rookies. I have no experience in Oside, but in general if you're that nervous, learn to crawl before you try to run.
Originally Posted by Ohside
[View Original Post]
I recommend that you start with a few well reviewed / reliable independents. This may require a trip to MV and a few more $ than an AMP, but worth the investment in time and money to get rid of your yips. Two relatively low mileage, but attractive and friendly indi Asians include:
Nina:
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133589
Mai:
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/130882
Good luck.
-
09-09-19 15:28 #10314Banned Member

Posts: 3075Del Mar Asian Massage
Picture is probably fake, but if anyone has any information on this provider it is greatly appreciated.
What does she look like, her age, extended menu if any? Thank you!
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148899
-
09-09-19 14:29 #10313Banned Member

Posts: 31Change of Ownership
Pines Spa is going through a Change of Ownership. They will be called 'Kia Spa' going forward. -but will keep the same phone no. #.
Originally Posted by Koolbeans
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 12:08 #10312Regular Member

Posts: 5Recommendations for a newbie
Let me start off by saying I'm in Oceanside and after lurking a bit I've got the feeling Oceanside is a bit dead. I have only experienced two AMPs. (One 40/40 in downtown Oceanside and the self service above Rookies). I'd love to find something a little more involved I guess and with prettier girls. Any advice would be great including recommendations or just standard operating procedures because both times I've went I'm nervous as hell and a stuttering mess. Thanks all!
-
09-09-19 00:22 #10311Senior Member

Posts: 204Pine
I went around 8 pm on Sat and noticed the lights off and no one was home. Not sure if they are closed or all of the talent decided to go home early. I ended up at China and it was a 50-60 years old gave decent massage and HJ just couldn't get off and just left. . 8 damage and would not repeat. If anyone has any other locations for FS, then I'm all ears or try again later to research more places that haven't went out of business.
-
09-08-19 20:56 #10310Senior Member

Posts: 116I saw Bobbie last Monday. Just as gorgeous and awesome as ever.
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 18:31 #10309Senior Member

Posts: 75Yeah I think Mimi Spa closed down. I was cruising along ECB and can't find it anymore. I had Linda before and she was pretty hot Korean. Anyone knows where she is now?
Originally Posted by Spartan94
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 18:15 #10308Senior Member

Posts: 134Same as always
I was there a couple weeks ago. 60/140.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
I drew a girl named Summer. 25-30 years old. Petite with HUGE titties. Let me do what I wanted and try multiple positions. All covered. Not beautiful but Siebers cute. She was young with a smoking body. It was fun.
-
09-08-19 14:09 #10307Senior Member

Posts: 89Close By Options
No clue about your question. Similar and close by are Anna Spa, Green Spa. Also Osaka near Adams.
Originally Posted by Spartan94
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 00:58 #10306Senior Member

Posts: 42Mimi Spa
Anyone know why Mimi Spa on El Cajon Blvd closed down? That was my go to place for shower w / massage.
Spartan.










Reply With Quote






