Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10320

    Del Mar

    Quote Originally Posted by Munig  [View Original Post]
    Do us all a favor: avoid like the plague.

    That fake pic is garbage, old not a gilf but a grandma.

    Wish that listing would please go away. Bad memory.
    Thank you Munig!

  2. #10319
    Shill account ignore my posts


    Posts: 5

    Fake pic,

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Picture is probably fake, but if anyone has any information on this provider it is greatly appreciated.

    What does she look like, her age, extended menu if any? Thank you!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148899
    Fake pic, like all the rest, older lady around 40's will do BBBJ.

  3. #10318

    Change of Ownership or Recycling?

    Quote Originally Posted by PegasusZX  [View Original Post]
    Pines Spa is going through a Change of Ownership. They will be called 'Kia Spa' going forward. -but will keep the same phone no. #.
    The history of the ownership seems to be recycling. Pine Spa was previously Hana Spa whose owners moved it there from their previous location on Convoy. Which is currently Massage and Bodycare. For those that remember, back in the 90's until it they moved to Hana. The name was Kiaa Spa with two 'a' in the name. LOL. Either way, if there is indeed a change in ownership, hopefully they keep the same practices. Thanks for the info.

  4. #10317
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Picture is probably fake, but if anyone has any information on this provider it is greatly appreciated.

    What does she look like, her age, extended menu if any? Thank you!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148899
    Do us all a favor: avoid like the plague.

    That fake pic is garbage, old not a gilf but a grandma.

    Wish that listing would please go away. Bad memory.

  5. #10316

    Let us relax you

    Link did not work, says site does not exist?

  6. #10315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohside  [View Original Post]
    Let me start off by saying I'm in Oceanside and after lurking a bit I've got the feeling Oceanside is a bit dead. I have only experienced two AMPs. (One 40/40 in downtown Oceanside and the self service above Rookies). I'd love to find something a little more involved I guess and with prettier girls. Any advice would be great including recommendations or just standard operating procedures because both times I've went I'm nervous as hell and a stuttering mess. Thanks all!
    Hey Ohside, we've all been there as rookies. I have no experience in Oside, but in general if you're that nervous, learn to crawl before you try to run.

    I recommend that you start with a few well reviewed / reliable independents. This may require a trip to MV and a few more $ than an AMP, but worth the investment in time and money to get rid of your yips. Two relatively low mileage, but attractive and friendly indi Asians include:

    Nina:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133589

    Mai:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/130882

    Good luck.

  7. #10314

    Del Mar Asian Massage

    Picture is probably fake, but if anyone has any information on this provider it is greatly appreciated.

    What does she look like, her age, extended menu if any? Thank you!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148899

  8. #10313

    Change of Ownership

    Quote Originally Posted by Koolbeans  [View Original Post]
    I went around 8 pm on Sat and noticed the lights off and no one was home. Not sure if they are closed or all of the talent decided to go home early. I ended up at China and it was a 50-60 years old gave decent massage and HJ just couldn't get off and just left. . 8 damage and would not repeat. If anyone has any other locations for FS, then I'm all ears or try again later to research more places that haven't went out of business.
    Pines Spa is going through a Change of Ownership. They will be called 'Kia Spa' going forward. -but will keep the same phone no. #.

  9. #10312

    Recommendations for a newbie

    Let me start off by saying I'm in Oceanside and after lurking a bit I've got the feeling Oceanside is a bit dead. I have only experienced two AMPs. (One 40/40 in downtown Oceanside and the self service above Rookies). I'd love to find something a little more involved I guess and with prettier girls. Any advice would be great including recommendations or just standard operating procedures because both times I've went I'm nervous as hell and a stuttering mess. Thanks all!

  10. #10311

    Pine

    I went around 8 pm on Sat and noticed the lights off and no one was home. Not sure if they are closed or all of the talent decided to go home early. I ended up at China and it was a 50-60 years old gave decent massage and HJ just couldn't get off and just left. . 8 damage and would not repeat. If anyone has any other locations for FS, then I'm all ears or try again later to research more places that haven't went out of business.

  11. #10310
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysd80  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there in awhile but I know Bobbie is a veteran provider there and she isn's late 20's. She more late 30's and early 40's.

    One of my ATF that use to work there a few years ago before the spa changed to it's current name was a Thai spinner girl named Coco. I know other senior members remember and know who I'm talking about.
    I saw Bobbie last Monday. Just as gorgeous and awesome as ever.

  12. #10309
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan94  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why Mimi Spa on El Cajon Blvd closed down? That was my go to place for shower w / massage.

    Spartan.
    Yeah I think Mimi Spa closed down. I was cruising along ECB and can't find it anymore. I had Linda before and she was pretty hot Korean. Anyone knows where she is now?

  13. #10308

    Same as always

    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on Pine Spa? I have not been there in a while, I was wondering if someone has been there lately.
    I was there a couple weeks ago. 60/140.

    I drew a girl named Summer. 25-30 years old. Petite with HUGE titties. Let me do what I wanted and try multiple positions. All covered. Not beautiful but Siebers cute. She was young with a smoking body. It was fun.

  14. #10307

    Close By Options

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan94  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why Mimi Spa on El Cajon Blvd closed down? That was my go to place for shower w / massage.

    Spartan.
    No clue about your question. Similar and close by are Anna Spa, Green Spa. Also Osaka near Adams.

  15. #10306

    Mimi Spa

    Anyone know why Mimi Spa on El Cajon Blvd closed down? That was my go to place for shower w / massage.

    Spartan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape