Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 10969
-
09-11-19 17:01 #2239Senior Member

Posts: 379Mandy's Candy
I can't my review, but have info on her that I kept in my in-box. Besides the fact that her service sucks, she's sketchy and should be avoided. I can elaborate via a private message.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 15:03 #2238Senior Member

Posts: 1731Not Boston SA
Your post would be decidedly more germane and informative if you were hobbying in Massachusetts or any of the New England states.
Not sure why you are afraid to initiate your own Seeking Arrangement User Blog / Thread in the State / area where you are hobbying.
We are all very happy for your success, but its all irrelevant to Boston's Seeking Arrangement User Blog. Its the same as if I went to Tacoma Board, and posted about Boston Escorts, etc.
Sort of like comparing Apples and Oranges, but in this case, McIntosh Apples, MA & Braeburn Apples, WA. I hope you can understand some people being irked by your posts.
On an unrelated matter, I remind everyone to "ignore" any poster they wish by going to that person's profile, and clicking on "Add to Ignore List", and then answering "yes" when prompted to confirm. Thankfully, you will never have to read any more posts by that person. I for one, strongly advise it in appropriate situations.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 10:16 #2237Regular Member

Posts: 13Nope. I've banged 4 girls in the past 3 weeks using SA. If you don't want to believe me, that's cool. I'm just super happy to be on the site and consistently getting a nice stream of sex. You should go hate elsewhere. Don't be envious of the success of others.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 00:16 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 353Trollin
The only thing your stroking is your danm pecka. Begone troll. Shoo. Leave us in peace.
Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 14:46 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 148Lowell woman
Nice girl, but very very talkative. Loves to fuck and gives the best BBBJ around. Swallows too. Only complaint ws the baby damage. Won't repeat cause of it.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 13:31 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 1731Any info on Classi 45 yr old Lowel MILF?
Any info on Classi 45 yr old Lowel MILF? Here is link, pics & profile.
Let me know. Thanks.
Classsi.
45 • Female • Lowell, Massachusetts, United States.
Loveadventure.
https://www.seeking.com/member/53da3...5-cc616ec64b1e
-
09-10-19 13:20
Senior Member
-
09-09-19 23:18 #2233Regular Member

Posts: 13I love this site. I may have a new regular. Short white curvy girl, bubble butt. Gave her my usual allowance rate. The sex was so good.
God. This site is too fucking good to me. Such a fucking ego stroke, shit man.
-
09-09-19 10:28 #2232Regular Member

Posts: 1Two cents worth
Means if you take that advice you are not over spending. LOL.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 08:36 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 602Blocked 2
Yes, as far as I can tell it is impossible to tell the difference in terms of cause (blocked / banned / deactivated).
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
If anyone has solid tips on a way to differentiate please share.
-
09-09-19 08:03 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 338Blocked
People deactivate their accounts, get banned, or block you. The message seems to be the same. My advice is just move on because there are many more of them than us on the site. By at least a factor of 3.
Originally Posted by JoeParkers
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 18:21 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 386Sa
I have pretty decent luck on SA ever since I have been a member 4 out 6 2 GPS I ran away from. Again, maybe it 's my filter. 25-40 , no one under or over that. My question is, even with the ones I have a great time, I noticed on some it said "The user's account has been deactivated. " or "Unable to send a message as user is no longer active. ".
Does that mean what I think it means or I am just being BLOCKED by these users and SA put a nice ring to it without telling me that what it means?
Anyone knows. What's the message when someone blocks you or even report you?
-
09-07-19 13:23 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 379Mandy's candy
I hosted her once at my place. I have a review on here, but can't find it. I would avoid. The service was average at best.
Originally Posted by Aimstraight
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 19:39 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 381Try [URL]Dayuse.com[/URL]
Dayuse.com Decent hotels (even some high end ones) for daytime use only. Maybe slightly above that price range. I just booked something for 109 for next week. Probably tax on top of it.
Originally Posted by YogiJoe
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 17:13 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 299Mandy's candy
Yeah I seen her a few times last year. Her pics are somewhat accurate but she looked better in pics than she does in person. Hosted at her place and stayed in her living room on the couch. Wasn't too bad and her gift was 200 at the time. No way would I gift 300. She seemed down to earth and drama free but she has kids and sometimes they were home upstairs playing in their rooms. She's a good actress and was quite vocal during our times together. But as soon as we were done she quieted down. She really just lied there and moaned & groaned and I had to do all the work. Not the best experiences but got the job done. Didn't even want to do CBJ and wouldn't do BBFS and everything always covered. She had def put on some wight since those pics were taken. Not sure how she is now but those were my experiences. If she were more adventurous I'd repeat but I got sick of the overly mechanical process where I had to all the work. PM if you want more info and as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 16:09 #2225Regular Member

Posts: 18Hotels and other strategies
Anyone have a good strategy for finding a place to host besides Hotel.com? There's often $90 rooms but that seems the lower limit. I'm especially looking for Burlington / Woburn and Framingham / metrowest. Any places that rent by the hour? Greatly appreciated.












Reply With Quote





