Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,901 to 24,915 of 30768
-
09-08-19 11:50 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 283RE: Camilla
Very nice review. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 11:16 #5867Senior Member

Posts: 507Rob details
Can you provide more details on the setup and how the rob went down? It might help other unsuspecting brothers recognize a bad situation before it gets worse. Usually it's the angry boyfriend / pimp that busts in but in this case you said her and girlfriend. Thanks for looking out bro!
Originally Posted by Derppy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 08:00 #5866Senior Member

Posts: 259That is Elizabeth Rexrode. Look in the scam section of Raleigh and Durham. I got robbed by her mid of July. I posted about her. Look other posts where some members had similar issues. Others found her in FB, and her pictures were posted.
Originally Posted by Derppy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 07:15 #5865Senior Member

Posts: 190Tug
I met this woman in the not too distant past.
She is the woman in the pics + 30 pounds.
I think she'd be amazing without the weight.
Overall expectations were not FS and I thought I'd try her.
Started with massage and then flipped for a very nice BBBJ with teasing.
No CIM, but I'm guessing she could deliver more once she knows you.
I won't repeat since I like more of the whole experience, but it was fun anyway and she was polite and kind.
Comfortable location. Pvt residence just off highway.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...t/094163500181
-
09-07-19 22:00 #5864Senior Member

Posts: 458Hollie
I hate to hear that about her. I believe you tho.
Originally Posted by Derppy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 20:56 #5863Senior Member

Posts: 513Lol
She did ask me to get her a Red Bull and some Cheetos. LOL I happened to be at the store right then anyway!
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 18:32 #5862Senior Member

Posts: 358Anything and Don't
Any info on these three.
https://milfy.com.raleigh.listcrawle...post/36899544/
https://milfy.com.raleigh.listcrawle...post/36519953/
https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/36192209/
Also, don't give a try at all.
https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/36904755/
1. She rarely responds back.
2. Even if she does she upcharges.
3. Rushes (from another person).
4. Been picked up by LEO multiple times and is on Crank.
WMS go for KMA 06/19.
-
09-07-19 16:36 #5861Senior Member

Posts: 42I know. But Hollie was there who I assume was the other girls roommate.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
Put the money down and then like a minute later the pimp pounds down the door and puts on the whole act. "Get out of my room". I just calmly put my shoes back on and said I get it, I know the scam. Let me put my shoes on. Walked. Hollie right outside asked me "what happened?" like she had no idea. I just kept walking.
-
09-07-19 15:30 #5860Senior Member

Posts: 458Hollie?
That's not Hollie in the picture unless you mean a different one than the usual Durham Holli.
Originally Posted by Derppy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 15:11 #5859Banned Member

Posts: 565Glad to hear
She's still the same. That was my dream a couple years back, but then it became "can you go back and get a condom" when I told her I was 5 minutes away, working out of her parents house, etc etc. Hopefully she has realized good service talks and BS walks.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 14:57 #5858Senior Member

Posts: 658Angel
So she lives with some other girl, sometimes she answers for angel, but I had a similar experience where I thought I was talking to angel but turned out to he her friend. The non angel girl left and I had my turn to talk to her and the things that were mentioned on the phone turned out to be not true. And had to make a new deal with her. Which I hate doing so I never went back. She wasn't that great looking. Probably never see her again. But it weird when you think your talking to someone and it turns out that it's a friend or a "friend" pimp bf whatever they want to call themselves.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 14:04 #5857Regular Member

Posts: 1Damn
That's too sketchy. Saw her yesterday within 40 minutes of the first text with no issues. Probably going to pass on hitting her up today fucking sucks.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 11:44 #5856Senior Member

Posts: 336Camilla
Saw Camilla last week in Raleigh near Crabtree area. Truthfully, I was expecting a bait and switch bc her photos looked a little too hot. To my surprise, she was amazing. She met me at the door in black thigh highs, matching black thong and bra. She was very tall in her 3" heels. For the record, I live out of state so this is for all you Raleigh locals. She is the hottest (body wise) provider I have EVER seen. Beautiful long legs, tight bubble ass, perfect natural tits. Her face is just OK. She's not ugly, but not a stunner. She does have beautiful, straight, long black hair. Found her on Adult Search under Camilla Latina. She loved DATY. No FIV though. Nice BBBJ.
Cons: she was very quite, possibly bc it was near 11 pm in the hotel. I don't think she spoke much English. She set an alarm on her phone and even though it was for one hour, she clocked off around 45 min. Maybe we got our signals crossed on the time.
Either way. If I live near Raleigh, I would repeat in a heart beat. Most amazing body I've ever seen! No lie.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1622858
-
09-07-19 11:42 #5855Senior Member

Posts: 513Taylormade
Taylor is awesome. I had a lot of fun with her. Great Attitude. Nice body. Small boobs. Nice butt. A little bit of a tummy. No baby damage. Natural curves just the way I like it. Good grip. Wet. CBJ CFS DATY never made it out of mish. I recommend. I will repeat. She did 80 hh for me. Good luck.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/36791552/
-
09-07-19 11:11 #5854Banned Member

Posts: 565Wtf
That is some of the sketchiest shit I've heard. Sometimes, it's 50/50 on whether it's real or a scam / setup. Knock louder? That's one of those situations that just does not have any rational explanation AT ALL. I don't know how you walked out without your knees buckling, at anything less than a gallop.
What makes it worse is so many of these girls have been verified as legit. But the next week, they might have just been caught by their PO with drugs and just made some kind of "deal" 20 minutes before you walk in. To me, this is just another reason to stay away from New Bern and Capital because these are like public housing for these girls. Many of them are there, they are all on probation, parole, or have outstanding charges, and they are one check-in away from selling you OUT to avoid going back to the pokey (a drug-free zone).
Above all rules, the rule of ALL rules is if it's so fucking bizarre that you can't find a non-smelly explanation for it within 2 and a half seconds, walk. And walk purposefully and have a legit explanation that doesn't require too much talking (saved a friend of mine once).
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



