Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5852

    They beg for money but won't answer the damn phone! And an Unlikely Save

    After Angel on New Bern Ave wasted my time, I spent an hour trying to meet up with someone, anyone at that point. I texted all the girls in the nearby area from where I was. Amber, Emma, BBW anal girl (6908), Tia, Ginger, not one damn response. So, I texted Rose. I knew her reviews were iffy but nobody else was answering and my ATF is out of town until Monday. Rose answered immediately. I was so horny I went to the worst place in Garner. But I already had her room number so I was able to park and walked straight up. My review may be no more helpful than the previous ones but here it is. She opened the door and face was cute, she is a tiny girl and one reviewer mentioned her hygiene so I was very happy to see that she was fresh showered when I arrived. Room was not that bad but you can smell smoke. She smiled the whole time but was pretty quiet and definitely buzzing on something. She almost seemed shy, right up until her clothes came off. What an incredible head game. BBBJ had me to the edge and I asked her to hop on. Wrapped up and she rides very well. The ride was good and hard but unfortunately after only 4-5 minutes and she tired out. I got on top and she is really tiny. Pounded away and blew in the bag. She actually cleaned me up and asked that I save her number and give her a call again soon. While she did not talk a lot, she is very polite. Cons. Significant baby / weight damage in her mid section and breasts, horrible location, def demons. Pros. She is tiny and I like that, head game is on point with DT, sexy light moans when you hit it right, she grabs your back and ass when she cums! Great pussy. As always YMMV. I can see this one going either direction during a visit. I think I just caught her early in the day which worked out to my benefit. If she cleaned up a bit and got a better location I would re-visit for sure.

  2. #5851

    Angel on New Bern. Sketch AF

    Was having one of those days where I had to bust a nut or die. Called Angel because I was already heading towards Kdale for a work appt and have never seen her before. Responded to my texts at first with minimal delay. I drove to New Bern Ave and parked. Texted her 3 times that I was there and no response. I waited about 10 minutes and left. She texts me saying she was in bathroom and did not hear the phone. BS. She begs me to come back. I was only a block away and was so horny I went back. She gave room number and said to come in the hotel through the front. I went up and knocked. I could hear movement in the room but nobody answered the door. After I knocked, 2 guys wearing dress pants and jackets peer out from the stairwell. Paranoia kicks in that they are uncles. They were dressed totally opposite from every other guy there! I text her saying to open the door. Her response was "Knock Louder". WTF? Just open the fucking door! I was slow walking back down the hall and the 2 guys at the stairwell are just standing at the end of the hall giving me an occasional glance, as if they were waiting for me to knock again and bust my ass. I hauled ass out of there. As I was leaving I get a call from her phone. I answered and it was a very old, haggard sounding lady saying that she has Angels phone but if I would go back up and knock louder she will answer. How did this lady already know that I had gone back down?? I hung up and will not be looking back. Also, why did Angel ask me to come in the front, right past the desk? There are outside entrances to stairs on both ends of the hotel. And I know the doors were unlocked because it was mid-day and when I left I saw 2 kids walk right in without using room keys. The whole situation just seemed like a huge shit storm on the horizon. For those of you that have seen her, good for you. But I do not partake in shit this sketchy.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...f/064847723723

  3. #5850

    Blaze

    Got picked up again today. I'm not sure of the dynamics of how the fuzz picks up these ladies in their room for possession but be careful to not get caught with your pants down!

  4. #5849

    Wtf bks

    What is it with BKS? The calendar has been empty since Aug 27. How does an agency just ghost for nearly 2 weeks? No response to email or text. Smh.

  5. #5848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Was that last night?

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    Was that Thursday night? Did the same thing to me. Probably shopping around for the best deal she can get.
    Yes it was! Lmao!

  6. #5847

    Mistress Jizelle

    I'm intrigued. Nothing in search here. Only recent posts online search. She's hot. Got to go!! If anyone has already let's hear it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9199011670

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/925452738733

  7. #5846

    Alexxa Nicole the ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    The ghost. Thought I had an appointment. She replied to my text about her all night special for $350. Wasn't sure if she could but wanted to know what hours I could pick her up and take her home if she could? Ok. Scratched my head on this question. Then switched directions to a multi hour appointment. Settled on 8:00 to 11:00. I would have her Uber driver pick her up at 8:00. She asked me what I thought should be a fair price. Granted remember the overnight 8 to 12 hrs was $350! Great! Now what is a fair price for three hours? She went on to say she would be fair her exact words as follows Alright, how much money do you think would be fair for tonight?? I'm pretty reasonable I promise. XOXO Alexxa Nicole! My response. Ok! Went thru the details of food, my address, her address closer to 8, all's good can't wait. 8:00 nada. 8:13 no response to my text. 8:33 last try to contact her again no response. Polite hoping she is ok. Let's plan to rebook. Still nothing to this point. Oh well I'm lucky compared to other tales on here of being robbed, nasty smelling dates or zombies. I'm sad as I really looked forward to this date!
    She's definitely got the ability to disappear for hours or days on end. Took me a while to see her the first time. She would respond to one text in ten. Been trying to repeat ever since without any luck. I don't get the impression you can rely on her for anything in advance. Just geab her immediately if she replies. Good luck.

  8. #5845

    Spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore007  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/082092282574

    Was planning on spending the weekend away from Bragg in Raleigh and was wondering if anyone had information on this rare opportunity? Please PM me. Thanks.
    All I have to offer is a sighting. I was roling thru the M6 off Cap a month or so ago and spotted a cute little person standing in a doorway talking to someone. It had to be her. What's the odds it wasn't her I mean. She looked very attractive and I was immediately curious. Made several more rounds but did not see her again. This is now absolutely on my list.

  9. #5844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Please read what I replied to

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    My sense of her offer is that she's expecting $350 period (down, I should add, from her previously quoted all-night price of $475). You want her for 12 hours? $350.3 hours? $350. Anything between? $350.

    I confess to being a fan, so I think she'd be a bargain at twice the price. No demons, smart, sane, sexy, and open to damn near anything? Hellyeah!
    This was her special for this week!

  10. #5843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    My sense of her offer is that she's expecting $350 period (down, I should add, from her previously quoted all-night price of $475). You want her for 12 hours? $350.3 hours? $350. Anything between? $350.

    I confess to being a fan, so I think she'd be a bargain at twice the price. No demons, smart, sane, sexy, and open to damn near anything? Hellyeah!
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/302192662471

  11. #5842
    My sense of her offer is that she's expecting $350 period (down, I should add, from her previously quoted all-night price of $475). You want her for 12 hours? $350.3 hours? $350. Anything between? $350.

    I confess to being a fan, so I think she'd be a bargain at twice the price. No demons, smart, sane, sexy, and open to damn near anything? Hellyeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    The ghost. Thought I had an appointment. She replied to my text about her all night special for $350. Wasn't sure if she could but wanted to know what hours I could pick her up and take her home if she could? Ok. Scratched my head on this question. Then switched directions to a multi hour appointment. Settled on 8:00 to 11:00. I would have her Uber driver pick her up at 8:00. She asked me what I thought should be a fair price. Granted remember the overnight 8 to 12 hrs was $350! Great! Now what is a fair price for three hours? She went on to say she would be fair her exact words as follows Alright, how much money do you think would be fair for tonight?? I'm pretty reasonable I promise. XOXO Alexxa Nicole! My response. Ok! Went thru the details of food, my address, her address closer to 8, all's good can't wait. 8:00 nada. 8:13 no response to my text. 8:33 last try to contact her again no response. Polite hoping she is ok. Let's plan to rebook. Still nothing to this point. Oh well I'm lucky compared to other tales on here of being robbed, nasty smelling dates or zombies. I'm sad as I really looked forward to this date!

  12. #5841

    Was that last night?

    Was that Thursday night? Did the same thing to me. Probably shopping around for the best deal she can get.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    The ghost. Thought I had an appointment. She replied to my text about her all night special for $350. Wasn't sure if she could but wanted to know what hours I could pick her up and take her home if she could? Ok. Scratched my head on this question. Then switched directions to a multi hour appointment. Settled on 8:00 to 11:00. I would have her Uber driver pick her up at 8:00. She asked me what I thought should be a fair price. Granted remember the overnight 8 to 12 hrs was $350! Great! Now what is a fair price for three hours? She went on to say she would be fair her exact words as follows Alright, how much money do you think would be fair for tonight?? I'm pretty reasonable I promise. XOXO Alexxa Nicole! My response. Ok! Went thru the details of food, my address, her address closer to 8, all's good can't wait. 8:00 nada. 8:13 no response to my text. 8:33 last try to contact her again no response. Polite hoping she is ok. Let's plan to rebook. Still nothing to this point. Oh well I'm lucky compared to other tales on here of being robbed, nasty smelling dates or zombies. I'm sad as I really looked forward to this date!

  13. #5840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Alexxa Nicole

    The ghost. Thought I had an appointment. She replied to my text about her all night special for $350. Wasn't sure if she could but wanted to know what hours I could pick her up and take her home if she could? Ok. Scratched my head on this question. Then switched directions to a multi hour appointment. Settled on 8:00 to 11:00. I would have her Uber driver pick her up at 8:00. She asked me what I thought should be a fair price. Granted remember the overnight 8 to 12 hrs was $350! Great! Now what is a fair price for three hours? She went on to say she would be fair her exact words as follows Alright, how much money do you think would be fair for tonight?? I'm pretty reasonable I promise. XOXO Alexxa Nicole! My response. Ok! Went thru the details of food, my address, her address closer to 8, all's good can't wait. 8:00 nada. 8:13 no response to my text. 8:33 last try to contact her again no response. Polite hoping she is ok. Let's plan to rebook. Still nothing to this point. Oh well I'm lucky compared to other tales on here of being robbed, nasty smelling dates or zombies. I'm sad as I really looked forward to this date!

  14. #5839
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this review. Sometimes a more visual experience with a young, pretty and tight body gal is worth the trade for lack luster service IF the price is right. I have been with several AAA service gals with lackluster appearance and could not find the chemistry needed to have a great time. Did she offer a QV rate? And was she at least polite / professional?
    She was polite and I understand what you mean. She looks exactly like the pics. She said she had been traveling so maybe there was mileage, yours may vary. I don't know if she offered qv.

  15. #5838

    Pretty & tight

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceOne14  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/246658853538

    Saw her at a mid grade hotel at crabtree. 1. 2 hhr. Girl in the pics for sure. A cup breasts, rushed service, only allowed one position and didn't like to interact, no kissing. Would not repeat. Maybe decent if you just want to blow.
    Thank you for this review. Sometimes a more visual experience with a young, pretty and tight body gal is worth the trade for lack luster service IF the price is right. I have been with several AAA service gals with lackluster appearance and could not find the chemistry needed to have a great time. Did she offer a QV rate? And was she at least polite / professional?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape