Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 6964
-
09-08-19 23:28 #1834Senior Member

Posts: 28Hold your ground
I can't stress enough how much you guys need to hold your ground and stick to your number whatever it may be. Mine is 150. Also if they message you first you are in control.
I had a bad * message me. We quickly took the conversation to text and did the whole small talk thing until the discussion of $ started. She started at 500. I laughed and told her look, "my inbox is full of bad bitches looking to meet for 150. Doing 500 with you makes no sense. " She was in shock but this happens to be true. I have over 60 unread messages from gorgeous women. Some obviously fake profiles. Her 500 quickly came down to 350. I told her, "look I'm just looking to nut and that 350 still wouldn't make sense for me to do". We were still too far apart so we end up saying our goodbyes but here is the most important thing. I was very polite and respectful. I wished her well and that was that.
A month goes by and she has been long forgotten but I get a random text from her saying she is ok with 150. She came down from 350 to my 150. It took a month but I didn't have to press her. She came to me. Our first meet was very quick but she was so comfortable that our next visit was a whole overnight session by her choice. All for that same 150. Actually I gave her 160 because the atm didn't have 10's. She calls me a cheap mother fucker all the time because her other dates are paying 300+. I just laugh and tell her then why are you here getting this dick?, and I'd rather be cheap than stupid. We are very cool with each other and will roast the hell out of each other but that just makes it fun. So remember hold your ground but be respectful.
Mandingo.
-
09-08-19 21:01 #1833Senior Member

Posts: 1000Who!
Who is giving these women $400?
https://www.seeking.com/member/dbdae...4-4629d8df15b9
"I always get $400 ppm"!
Another $400! It's not like they're even saying 300 and coming down to 250. It is stupid money, especially for 19-year-old pussy that probably doesn't know how to fuck properly!
The search continues. Poo.
-
09-08-19 19:58 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 1000I apologize
I forgot the link. Poo.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/0dd9a...2-2ee3c0bccdc6
-
09-08-19 19:56 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 1000Getting Better
https://www.seeking.com/member/57eeb...1-d6276de550f1
This one won't come off of $400! Well aster I said no she did say $350! LOL.
Poo.
-
09-08-19 16:18 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 121Yup
Which of the many gold diggers are you referring to?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 13:38 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 1715Tia
WRP I been trying to set up a meet with her in Hartford. Check her out. Like a 10 for a young spinner.
-
09-08-19 12:10 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 1000Feast Your Eyes on This Beauty
And, for the low low price of $800 (per meet up) she can be yours! LOL! She is hot, her secret pictures prove it, she is also well spoken and intelligent. Sorry sweet heart, I'll pass.
Wait till you hear about my next adventure.
Poo.
-
09-07-19 14:27 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 1715Sw
No not SW I thought you might have spotted her at a spot she might hang while not at home. I know she likes to hang out near the Gulf station an near Capitol Lunch.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
I think she is better in a bed than a car. Beware is right.
-
09-07-19 11:36 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 362Where did I see her walking? I never saw her streetwalking, if that's what you're getting at. I always get a good look at her ass when she's standing outside the car putting her pants back on. Sometimes it's enough to make me grab another condom and bend her over the back seat and stick it back in her that way.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
Dammit, now I want to tap that again. But seriously, I have personally seen evidence of poor health inside her vagina. That's why I've stopped going. Buyer beware.
-
09-07-19 10:16 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 1715Thanks
Thanks I knew I could count on the Kwag. The camper behind her house is gone. Unsafe practices are true. A judge has issued an arrest warrant for her. If you look at the 3 lower pics in her WRP ad an see the mattress on the floor. She trys to get guys to come down there even though family is there. She sleeps in that bed with her BF an two kids. Nice ass is right. Where did you see here walking?
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 08:19 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 362I've played with WYP with limited luck. I hate the credit system. Diapason is correct: The number of credits it costs to open up messaging with a girl is dependent upon your offer. It costs less to offer $50 than it does to offer $100 or $150. Which is bullshit, me thinks. Like most of us we want to make our credits last and open the negotiation with a lowball offer, and then raise it up to market rates if we're able to negotiate a date for sex rather than just pay to take her out for drinks. Problem is, when the girl sees the lowball offer she gets offended and no communication or negotiation begins. Like I said, bullshit system. Plus it's adding to the entire GPS syndrome of the collection of girls we all want to fuck. They are all led to believe that the going rate for being taken out to dinner is 100-150-200 or higher. Therefore if sex is on the menu, well, then that must be worth a LOT more -- and that's how we're getting girls thinking that $500ppm is the going rate in the marketplace.
Originally Posted by Diapason
[View Original Post]
If I am able to get to messaging a girl, I get the conversation off the site asap where the real negotiation begins (WYP, like SA, monitors messages for evidence of prostitution requests). I try to get a sense of what the girl is looking for (dates and paid dinners or is she reasonable and wants to make some real money?) and I let her know that I don't intend to pay her in the way we agreed on WYP but if she's interested she can make far more on a repeat basis if she's open to a sugar / FWB relationship. There's no way in hell I'm PAYING a girl for the privilege of buying her dinner and drinks. It's awkward because in order to talk to them you need to essentially enter into that exact contract, and then change it up when you can get them to texting. If she's the kind of girl who thinks that guys actually want to pay for conversation and not to fuck, she may report you to the site for not honoring the agreement, and you'll find yourself banned.
I've had very limited success on WTP -- it's not worth the cost if I'm honest with myself.
I also think there are some shills / fake profiles put up by WYP on the site as well -- super cute "girls" who will respond right away to any offer (thus opening messaging and costing you credits), and then never respond again. Basically this is SA / WYP stealing our money. That's happened quite a lot to me.
The WYP site also has issues with the VPN I use, so that's a bummer too. Overall the whole thing is a giant pain in the ass.
-
09-07-19 07:59 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 362I had been seeing Eli for about a year before she popped up onto the radar here on WSG. Met her when she responded to MY post on backpage. I would pick her up at her place in NB and we always did car dates, sometimes we would park in the back behind her house. She likes to take car dates to this empty building in an industrial park but you shouldn't go there with her because the owner has recently installed cameras.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
I liked her because she was always agreeable and with me anyway, there was never any BS. Call her up, ask if she was available when I would be in her area, pick her up, go find somewhere to fuck in the back seat. I stopped seeing her after she became popular here the first time because there were reports of unsafe BB practices, high volume, and I began to see evidence of health problems "down there" from some of you unsavory BB-with-everybody lovin' characters. Thank God for condoms.
On the upside, she is spinner thin and has one of the best asses I have ever laid eyes upon, and her pussy's pretty adorable when it's freshly shaved.
I have NEVER paid her more than 60.
-
09-06-19 22:39 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 121Nightingale1988
Nightingale1988 skinny blonde 30 something, wants 500 per meet. Said that is what her last daddy gave her and she won't settle for less or it is not worth it. I suspect he didn't want to keep giving her that and was hoping for a regular relationship for free.
Please folks, don't feed these gps delusionals even if for a one time deal.
-
09-06-19 20:15 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 1000Penthouse Letter?
LOL, no my reporters at real not made up. !
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
Your welcome.
Poo.
-
09-06-19 15:49 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 1233Who?
Who?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Is this another Penthouse letter?









Reply With Quote




