Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 462 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 6928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1723
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but that's to coincidental for me! Not worth the risk in my opinion.
    Okay so I understand being cautious but I don't understand why walking into a legitimate business scares some guys. After all it is supposed to be a legal place.

  2. #1722

    PM sent

    I sent you 2 PMs for more information. Good luck, have fun, and please be nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Read the posts about her for the last 18 months an you will know all about her. Why she is special an where she is found. Hint Burn.

  3. #1721

    Burn

    Quote Originally Posted by MsexHerve  [View Original Post]
    I would love some more info. Which spa? PM if you'd like. Thanks.
    Read the posts about her for the last 18 months an you will know all about her. Why she is special an where she is found. Hint Burn.

  4. #1720

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEgg  [View Original Post]
    So I finally decided to try and get Nicole since she seems to be such a hot ticket. I really never liked the area the spa is in, nor do I like the building its in OR how they have been shutdown in the past (not sure if anyone was charged but I remember reading about the sting a while back) but I figured shit I have to see if she is really as special as everyone makes her out to be. To make things short, it was. She provided excellent service start to finish, which was very playful and attentive. I have to say she is probably the best looking provider around, but still nothing special. Maybe my expectations are too high.

    P.S. All the ass stuff is true. I had to knock her curious fingers away more times then once.
    I would love some more info. Which spa? PM if you'd like. Thanks.

  5. #1719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a NH massage parlour. I tried one 6 months ago but very disappointed as In -chubby, no play, no flip etc. I don't even remember the name but I had to go upstairs as soon as I walked through the door. I'm sensing there has to be better down there. Appreciate any info.
    Upstairs?

    The only places I know of in Southern CT with upstairs are Sun and the place in Madison that might have been shut down near the state park.

    Both pf those places should have gotten you satisfaction, one more than the other.

  6. #1718
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    If this was posted on New Haven, I'd understand. What is a NH massage parlor?
    Oh right, I honestly didn't think to check out the new Haven thread. Just a duh moment. Thanks.

  7. #1717

    What's Nh?

    If this was posted on New Haven, I'd understand. What is a NH massage parlor?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a NH massage parlour. I tried one 6 months ago but very disappointed as In -chubby, no play, no flip etc. I don't even remember the name but I had to go upstairs as soon as I walked through the door. I'm sensing there has to be better down there. Appreciate any info.

  8. #1716

    Nh

    I'm looking for a NH massage parlour. I tried one 6 months ago but very disappointed as In -chubby, no play, no flip etc. I don't even remember the name but I had to go upstairs as soon as I walked through the door. I'm sensing there has to be better down there. Appreciate any info.

  9. #1715

    Leo

    Sorry but that's to coincidental for me! Not worth the risk in my opinion.

  10. #1714

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    The LEO car (s) are there all the time, always empty, don't know why that is.
    They go inside downstairs to eat or coffee. If you look in you will see them there. Its been that way for 2 years. Break time Very normal. Unsettling maybe but normal.

  11. #1713
    The LEO car (s) are there all the time, always empty, don't know why that is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    Intended to stop by Burnside this afternoon. Drove by and saw LE car parked on the side street.

    Be careful and safe.

  12. #1712
    Quote Originally Posted by Westie6  [View Original Post]
    Intended to stop by Burnside this afternoon. Drove by and saw LE car parked on the side street.

    Be careful and safe.
    This is why I stopped going there. Nicole is attractive, playful and fun, but I've been concerned since the Robert Kraft thing that LEO would go after the major parlors in the East Hartford area. I know Kraft is going to get off (on the charges, he already got off.), but I could not survive getting caught in the first place.

  13. #1711

    Uncle LEO

    Intended to stop by Burnside this afternoon. Drove by and saw LE car parked on the side street.

    Be careful and safe.

  14. #1710

    Thank you, thank you, thank you

    You Hartford mongers are awesome! I had the pleasure of visiting Nicole this afternoon, and I had the most enjoyable overall massage experience ever. We hit it off very quickly and the fun began. Lots of teasing for both of us. I was free to roam, squeeze and rub both in an out, and as mentioned in other posts, she loves to. As she says. "fuck you in the ass" with her fingers. She pretends to not like or want to be touched, then turns right around and pushes herself into my hand, face, fingers, back of head, whatever. I was able to kiss and lick her breast, and kiss her face. She is so playful and fun that I look forward to seeing her again, but the drive is 35+ miles for me. Won't be often, so mostly Mia at Heaven for me.

    Thanks again all. Really appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Her menu is just manual stimulation and release. The reason she is so popular, or at least was, is that she is younger and more attractive than most in the area, is not shy about showing off her body a bit, and allows a bit of roaming. But the main attraction is that she is very playful and makes it fun. Good skills. Makes it last.

  15. #1709

    Nicole, Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I plan to pass through Hartford next week on the way back from the airport. I'll make an appointment and ask for Nicole. What's on her menu? What is the standard rate for each? Thanks in advance.
    Her menu is just manual stimulation and release. The reason she is so popular, or at least was, is that she is younger and more attractive than most in the area, is not shy about showing off her body a bit, and allows a bit of roaming. But the main attraction is that she is very playful and makes it fun. Good skills. Makes it last.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape