Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 6923
-
09-08-19 09:35 #1718Senior Member

Posts: 25Oh right, I honestly didn't think to check out the new Haven thread. Just a duh moment. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 17:19 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 1251What's Nh?
If this was posted on New Haven, I'd understand. What is a NH massage parlor?
Originally Posted by ILiveOnTheW
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 08:29 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 25Nh
I'm looking for a NH massage parlour. I tried one 6 months ago but very disappointed as In -chubby, no play, no flip etc. I don't even remember the name but I had to go upstairs as soon as I walked through the door. I'm sensing there has to be better down there. Appreciate any info.
-
09-06-19 19:50 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 201Leo
Sorry but that's to coincidental for me! Not worth the risk in my opinion.
-
09-06-19 10:15 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 1715Leo
They go inside downstairs to eat or coffee. If you look in you will see them there. Its been that way for 2 years. Break time Very normal. Unsettling maybe but normal.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 08:24 #1713Senior Member

Posts: 607The LEO car (s) are there all the time, always empty, don't know why that is.
Originally Posted by Westie6
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 15:11 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 586This is why I stopped going there. Nicole is attractive, playful and fun, but I've been concerned since the Robert Kraft thing that LEO would go after the major parlors in the East Hartford area. I know Kraft is going to get off (on the charges, he already got off.), but I could not survive getting caught in the first place.
Originally Posted by Westie6
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 15:03 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 53Uncle LEO
Intended to stop by Burnside this afternoon. Drove by and saw LE car parked on the side street.
Be careful and safe.
-
09-02-19 18:09 #1710Senior Member

Posts: 1251Thank you, thank you, thank you
You Hartford mongers are awesome! I had the pleasure of visiting Nicole this afternoon, and I had the most enjoyable overall massage experience ever. We hit it off very quickly and the fun began. Lots of teasing for both of us. I was free to roam, squeeze and rub both in an out, and as mentioned in other posts, she loves to. As she says. "fuck you in the ass" with her fingers. She pretends to not like or want to be touched, then turns right around and pushes herself into my hand, face, fingers, back of head, whatever. I was able to kiss and lick her breast, and kiss her face. She is so playful and fun that I look forward to seeing her again, but the drive is 35+ miles for me. Won't be often, so mostly Mia at Heaven for me.
Thanks again all. Really appreciate it.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 09:20 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 586Nicole, Burnside
Her menu is just manual stimulation and release. The reason she is so popular, or at least was, is that she is younger and more attractive than most in the area, is not shy about showing off her body a bit, and allows a bit of roaming. But the main attraction is that she is very playful and makes it fun. Good skills. Makes it last.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 08:52 #1708Senior Member

Posts: 607Sent PM with all you need to know.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 08:13 #1707Senior Member

Posts: 335Just a playful HJ with lots of teasing. Also allows OTC / UTC roaming and might or might not remove some clothes, but not full nude. Standard 60+40 pricing, but I see her often and always tip more.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 02:05 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 100Basic
Pretty much just HJ from what I've seen.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
Standard $60/ hour + tip.
-
08-29-19 20:53 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 1251Details please
I plan to pass through Hartford next week on the way back from the airport. I'll make an appointment and ask for Nicole. What's on her menu? What is the standard rate for each? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by SexyEgg
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 19:09 #1704Senior Member

Posts: 201Columbian
Oh I know of a Columbian massage parlor in Newark N. J. La Bamba for sure!
Originally Posted by SexyEgg
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




