Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11693

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Visited with her today and I would have to say I disagree with some of the posts about her being much bigger than the pictures show. I'd say they are pretty accurate. I don't have any complaints about my time with her. Set up was quick and she was much more responsive that any others that I have tried to connect with the past couple of weeks. I will likely visit her again.
    She's a great size and damn responsive! I was about to ask one of the distinguished gentlemen for Skyes number in my PM so I can have some variety before wifey returns. But I'm probably going to hit Scarlett back for another round.

    Stay safe my dudes!

  2. #11692

    Natsumi

    All I have to say is WOW! This girls is incredible. Had a dream the other day and she is hotter than her pics. She is on eros.com and touringgirls. Ch We started with some dfk and groping. She then started BBBJ which was ok. Not very deep but very sensual. On to mish and holy shit she is tight. I could not believe how tight. Tried cg for a while then into doggie. Had to get back on top to see her beautiful face when I popped. Round two pretty much a repeat. Her English wasn't great but that did not matter. She treats you like you are the only man alive. I will repeat as she said she will be back in October.

  3. #11691

    Scarlett

    Visited with her today and I would have to say I disagree with some of the posts about her being much bigger than the pictures show. I'd say they are pretty accurate. I don't have any complaints about my time with her. Set up was quick and she was much more responsive that any others that I have tried to connect with the past couple of weeks. I will likely visit her again.

  4. #11690
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamieva74  [View Original Post]
    Also engaged in some LFK and DATY. I concur with the others. She is legit and a nice time.
    What does LFK mean?

  5. #11689
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up and was supposes to meet yesterday morning but it never happened and she texted me after the agreed time because she overslept. I couldn't meet later in the day. I noticed she is very slow to respond so I take must not be hurting too bad.
    I got ghosted as well!

  6. #11688

    Pregnant Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Different number like the ad stated but by the pics she was in VA a month or so ago. Great gal sweet and an awesome time. I definitely recommend.
    I saw her in my dream this past Wednesday night. She was awesome. No LFK or DFK, no greek, but beyond that a really terrific time. Highly recommend.

  7. #11687

    Sky

    Had a very nice visit with Sky today. Thanks again to Old Salt for the digits. She has switched motels. Right across the street. Got there chatted a bit then got to business. Started with a good BBBJ then cover applied then she got on top and what a ride. Switched to doggie and the view was very nice. Will definitely go back. She is sweet and tall girl who makes you feel very welcome and enjoys what she does.

  8. #11686

    DOC Status

    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if / when Ashley G will be back from vacation. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.
    VADOC maintains an online inmate locater.

    https://vadoc.virginia.gov/general-p...ender-locator/

    Ashley is expected to be released next month on the 2nd.

  9. #11685

    Another one

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-9093/1/564238

    I'm also curious about this one, has anyone seen her? Any info will be great, I have to much time on my hands today I just want to bang everything, LOL!

  10. #11684
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    I think I fucked 3 Ashleys before I found the 1 I was looking for LOL!

    Thanks and be safe!
    Does anyone know if / when Ashley G will be back from vacation. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

  11. #11683

    Ivy

    Just curious if anyone has seen this provider, all my findings have be positive, may have to toftt before the storm comes in LOL! Thanks in advance any info is appreciated.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-2736/1/563552

  12. #11682

    New Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Just let me know she's looking for company. She's in the same area near Glen Allen and will probably be very grateful for your support.

    Number is the same.
    I've had two pleasant visits with the new Sky. (tall slender brunette) She is very cool and laid back. She is somewhat cautious, which is good, and will want to vet you before your visit. If you're kind, respectful, and fresh out of the shower you will get / stay on her good side.

  13. #11681

    We certainly do not!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good to me Salt! We certainly don't want another Ashley situation.
    I think I fucked 3 Ashleys before I found the 1 I was looking for LOL!

    Thanks and be safe!

  14. #11680

    X2

    Hey you all. Any good recommendations for 2 gals who like to play together? Appreciate some good intel. Feel free to pm me. Thanks!

  15. #11679

    East End Jackie and Southside Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Cougar! Instead of numbers (My brain still hurts every time I try and enumerate the Ashley's) can we agree to use area? Say East End Jackie and Southside Jackie?
    Sounds good to me Salt! We certainly don't want another Ashley situation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape