Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11689
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up and was supposes to meet yesterday morning but it never happened and she texted me after the agreed time because she overslept. I couldn't meet later in the day. I noticed she is very slow to respond so I take must not be hurting too bad.
    I got ghosted as well!

  2. #11688

    Pregnant Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Different number like the ad stated but by the pics she was in VA a month or so ago. Great gal sweet and an awesome time. I definitely recommend.
    I saw her in my dream this past Wednesday night. She was awesome. No LFK or DFK, no greek, but beyond that a really terrific time. Highly recommend.

  3. #11687

    Sky

    Had a very nice visit with Sky today. Thanks again to Old Salt for the digits. She has switched motels. Right across the street. Got there chatted a bit then got to business. Started with a good BBBJ then cover applied then she got on top and what a ride. Switched to doggie and the view was very nice. Will definitely go back. She is sweet and tall girl who makes you feel very welcome and enjoys what she does.

  4. #11686

    DOC Status

    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if / when Ashley G will be back from vacation. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.
    VADOC maintains an online inmate locater.

    https://vadoc.virginia.gov/general-p...ender-locator/

    Ashley is expected to be released next month on the 2nd.

  5. #11685

    Another one

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-9093/1/564238

    I'm also curious about this one, has anyone seen her? Any info will be great, I have to much time on my hands today I just want to bang everything, LOL!

  6. #11684
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    I think I fucked 3 Ashleys before I found the 1 I was looking for LOL!

    Thanks and be safe!
    Does anyone know if / when Ashley G will be back from vacation. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

  7. #11683

    Ivy

    Just curious if anyone has seen this provider, all my findings have be positive, may have to toftt before the storm comes in LOL! Thanks in advance any info is appreciated.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-2736/1/563552

  8. #11682

    New Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Just let me know she's looking for company. She's in the same area near Glen Allen and will probably be very grateful for your support.

    Number is the same.
    I've had two pleasant visits with the new Sky. (tall slender brunette) She is very cool and laid back. She is somewhat cautious, which is good, and will want to vet you before your visit. If you're kind, respectful, and fresh out of the shower you will get / stay on her good side.

  9. #11681

    We certainly do not!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good to me Salt! We certainly don't want another Ashley situation.
    I think I fucked 3 Ashleys before I found the 1 I was looking for LOL!

    Thanks and be safe!

  10. #11680

    X2

    Hey you all. Any good recommendations for 2 gals who like to play together? Appreciate some good intel. Feel free to pm me. Thanks!

  11. #11679

    East End Jackie and Southside Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Cougar! Instead of numbers (My brain still hurts every time I try and enumerate the Ashley's) can we agree to use area? Say East End Jackie and Southside Jackie?
    Sounds good to me Salt! We certainly don't want another Ashley situation.

  12. #11678

    Scarlett

    2 legit for me to quit! Room maintenance sucks but I'm really not interested in her household skill sets. Treat her right and she'll do you right. Damn shame wifey doesn't go out of town more often!

  13. #11677

    The Jackie's

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Yes there are two the one with Portuguese ancestry that I think salt is speaking of and the other that posts and has been around longer. Super thin and seems to be part African American and is usually in the Willis road area.
    Thanks Cougar! Instead of numbers (My brain still hurts every time I try and enumerate the Ashley's) can we agree to use area? Say East End Jackie and Southside Jackie?

  14. #11676

    Jackies

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    I can't say for certain but the one I'm familiar with is based out of the East End and matches the photos that have been posted. She has some unique features on her upper thighs that are singular in that I've not seen another provider with them. I'm not saying what they are here, but once you see them, you'll not forget them. She also has some fairly distinctive ink.

    I've not known her to work the Willis Road area, but that doesn't mean she hasn't. I suspect there are two because I've also not known her to have a highly detailed menu, but again, the fact that I haven't seen one, doesn't mean she hasn't.

    Her hair is currently dyed pink.
    Yes there are two the one with Portuguese ancestry that I think salt is speaking of and the other that posts and has been around longer. Super thin and seems to be part African American and is usually in the Willis road area.

  15. #11675

    Just ok

    Had a meet up with this one. Everything on the menu but no Greek. I got what I wanted, but think I'll move it along.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/935913963897

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape