Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,711 to 25,725 of 37375
-
09-05-19 06:19 #11665Senior Member

Posts: 37Jackie
Thanks for the update. It sounds like she would still be good to see but now may be transitioning to rehab. The last text I sent her was giving her my email (so she could send me a link.) She just replied to that yesterday morning, but no response to my follow up asking where she was now. Hope it goes well for her.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 22:01 #11664Senior Member

Posts: 35Kryss
Had a great dream about Kryss this evening. Super accommodating as always, great GFE and an awesome time. She's been reviewed plenty by now, so nothing new here. Reach on out to her for a wonderful time though.
-
09-04-19 18:13 #11663Senior Member

Posts: 42Scarlett
Hey. Just saw her this pass week. Good time for me and did everything I wanted. BJ skills are upper end.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 17:42 #11662Senior Member

Posts: 438Two in one day.
Saw Kryss this morning. She's consistently good!
Tried another gal later in the afternoon. She basically utr now. Great body, nice looks, head game is pretty good too. But. This is probably the first time I was unable to finish. Even switched to Greek and could not finish. What a shame, I been trying to see this one for awhile. Scheduling has been the major conflict.
I think a few things turned me off.
1. The why didn't have an appealing scent. Not sure what causes it, but in this game, I've run into that scenario at least (5) times that I can recall.
2. I thought it was weird that this gal liked to where yellow tinted sunglasses while providing.
Not sure if I'll repeat due to reason #1, but body, greek, and head game was nice. Maybe I just couldn't perform too well after having a stellar date with Kryss several hours earlier. Quite a bit unloaded there. Whew!
-
09-04-19 15:30 #11661Senior Member

Posts: 1004Roxanne
I've never seen her, but I spoke with her once a while back. She told me it $. 5 for 1/2. I am not a QV or 1/2 kind of guy, so I asked about an hour. She told me she didn't offer full hours and if she did the rate would be "350-400 or more. " In that conversation, she basically told me she wasn't GFE and no MSOG. I passed on her and hung up. 30 minutes later she started texting me trying to sweet-talk me into 30 min for $. 2 I passed again. That lead to some immature obscenities from her to, "Go find a young cheap *****. You get what you pay for. " According to her, a guy can get anything he ever needed from a woman by spending 30 minutes with her. Total BS.
Personally, I didn't see a "Smoking Hot Redhead" in her photos. The Krylon paint job on her face and baby damage isn't that smoking hot. If she wants to know what one is I know two of them. She writes an impressive ad, but I haven't seen any reviews where she's better than all the others as she advertises.
Originally Posted by HsvengDoc
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 12:37 #11660Regular Member

Posts: 8Scarlett
Also engaged in some LFK and DATY. I concur with the others. She is legit and a nice time.
Originally Posted by SoberK
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 12:30 #11659Senior Member

Posts: 1084Shoot her a text. She's a reasonable girl.
Originally Posted by HsvengDoc
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 12:29 #11658Senior Member

Posts: 226Black spinner
I have been looking around for a while to find attractive, good smelling, ebony provider who does BBBJ for reasonable price and I finally found one. I had been watching this thin, black provider for a while. She only posts every day or two, so her ads are hard to find. I was supposed to go to her incall at a hotel, but her room needed work and management was taking their time to fix, so she offered me outcall instead. I had never done outcall d / t the risks involved, but decided to give her a try. I told her I could only pay the incall price and she was OK with that. She is 24 and about 5'6" and extremely skinny. I would guess not much over 100, but she told me 120. She offers BBBJ if you have good hygiene and thankfully I qualified. We chatted for a while and then we got down to business with me giving her a massage and then some DATY. She is very engaged and does some light kissing. I guess I would call her semi-GFE. She definitely made me comfortable and I felt unrushed. She gave me extra time not including our chatting. We did about 5 positions, including cowgirl and reverse cowgirl (a definite no for most providers). Her pussy was so tight, it took me about 15 minutes to get it in. I definitely recommend and will repeat. Price was $.4 for HH with some extras.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/887200843989
-
09-04-19 11:48 #11657Regular Member

Posts: 22What's the damage?
What is Roxanne's going rate?
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 11:17 #11656Senior Member

Posts: 1084Can only speak for her BJ skills, and she is a big girl, bit her BJ is very very good.
Originally Posted by SoberK
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 10:25 #11655Senior Member

Posts: 169Scarlett
She's legit but quite a bit bigger than the pics. Those are much older.
Originally Posted by SoberK
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 08:54 #11654Senior Member

Posts: 316Having seen her several times in the past, she is slow to respond for sure. IMO, she is looking more for a SD / SB arrangement instead of a pool of regulars for quick visits.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 08:44 #11653Senior Member

Posts: 1084She's been around a long time, but for the newer guys, I also recommend.
Originally Posted by ThenDup51
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 08:20 #11652Senior Member

Posts: 336UTR with big tits
It's now Wednesday and she is just answering questions I posed to her on Sunday. Promptness is not her strong suit.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 22:22 #11651Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info on Scarlett
Hi, can anyone help. Is she legit.
http://escortalligator.com.richmond....post/31480592/











Reply With Quote





