Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 552 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1586

    Sat Day

    I went in on Sat day.

    Not much for me to choose from.

    Some avoid AA men.

    As I walked to the Bathroom I saw Monse on her knees blowing a customer.

    Entice offered her usual menu.

    Monse came by but I passed.

    After a while I ended up with Morgan.

    Last time I seen her she was pissed about me posting on these sites.

    She seemed to be over that. She took me to the back.

    When we got to the back, Monse was blowing another customer.

    Morgan did about 8 songs for me. She told me she missed my bbc as I pounded away.

    Monse brought another customer back before we were done. She winked and smiled as morgan she saw Morgan Grabbing her ankles slamming her pussy down on my dick.

    Monse started blowing the guy in the next booth. It wasI finally popped.

    After I went back and sat down.

    Monse came up to me and whispered how bad she wanted my bbc in her. I couldn't resist. So off to the back. She is pretty used up but as she lowered her self on my bare bbc she whispered that she was having to suck all these small old white dicks and how much she missed me. After 3 songs I was cumming is her pussy.

    I spent about 600 $ total but damn it was fun.

    The best part was this fine stripper from texas did a dance in the booth in front of us. I don't think she realized that people would just fuck in the booths.

  2. #1585

    Lucy at Pandoras

    Any info on Lucy at Pandoras.

    Blonde. B cup natural titties. Used to dance at the LC Vu.

  3. #1584

    LC Vu is lame

    I have stopped in several times.

    Sat, 5 dancers.

    A couple fatties, asian Erica, and skinny weed smelling brea and Summer.

    Waste of time.

    Half the time the dancer didn't even take the stage for her dance.

  4. #1583

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she was gone for a bit for some reason. She's back now.

    The whole day shift has been pretty much the same crew for a long time.
    Think the break did her good. She was getting a bit mechanical. Came back much more personable.

  5. #1582
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaForMamma  [View Original Post]
    I have not be to Pandora's for quite some time. Is Morgan still working during the day shift? Thanks.
    Yes, she was gone for a bit for some reason. She's back now.

    The whole day shift has been pretty much the same crew for a long time.

  6. #1581
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Just a word of caution here, several dancers will give you mis leading numbers for a dance, then after the dance say you got the upgraded dance $40 not the 30 quoted, then start to make a big fuss if you.

    Question them on it. Repeat the pricing back to them, and if they pull that stunt let the manager know, maybe, just maybe they will get rid of those rip offs. Again this is the minority but watch out they.

    Have a few at the moment that do that. Noticed that again this week with a dispute, no details but judging from my experiences same deal.
    That's the worst part of Kitten's. Plenty of scammers and very pushy dancers, it's kind of a mood killer.

    I think the Lake City clubs do a much better job of keeping that stuff to a minimum.

  7. #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Just a word of caution here, several dancers will give you mis leading numbers for a dance, then after the dance say you got the upgraded dance $40 not the 30 quoted, then start to make a big fuss if you.

    Question them on it. Repeat the pricing back to them, and if they pull that stunt let the manager know, maybe, just maybe they will get rid of those rip offs. Again this is the minority but watch out they.

    Have a few at the moment that do that. Noticed that again this week with a dispute, no details but judging from my experiences same deal.
    Management says they are independent contractors. They try to stay aloof unless a dancer complains about a patron. Don't bother going to mgmt.

  8. #1579

    Kittens Caution

    Just a word of caution here, several dancers will give you mis leading numbers for a dance, then after the dance say you got the upgraded dance $40 not the 30 quoted, then start to make a big fuss if you.

    Question them on it. Repeat the pricing back to them, and if they pull that stunt let the manager know, maybe, just maybe they will get rid of those rip offs. Again this is the minority but watch out they.

    Have a few at the moment that do that. Noticed that again this week with a dispute, no details but judging from my experiences same deal.

  9. #1578
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaForMamma  [View Original Post]
    I have not be to Pandora's for quite some time. Is Morgan still working during the day shift? Thanks.
    It's been a few months but she's usually Fri-Sun until 5. Day can vary, but always Day shift. You can always call and ask the manager.

  10. #1577

    Pandora's Morgan

    I have not be to Pandora's for quite some time. Is Morgan still working during the day shift? Thanks.

  11. #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I love a moan she lets out when she lowers herself on my dick.
    You just gave me a flashback to Mercedes. Damn watching her bite her lip and trying to contain herself. Girl needs to unretire.

  12. #1575
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    And the donation was? Is whe day or night gal?
    1. 2 for donation and I got BBBJ, covered cowgirl and reverse. Finished with CIM.

    She was day but I went mid afternoon so I don't know if she was coming or going.

  13. #1574
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    No. Those young hot dancers do not exist here.
    What area do they exist in?

  14. #1573

    Diamond

    I love a moan she lets out when she lowers herself on my dick.

  15. #1572

    ISO Olivia and Anastasia from Kittens

    Anyone know where Olivia and Anastasia from Kittens are now? Olivia was fired about a year ago and Anastasia disappeared a few months ago. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape