Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 552 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 8267
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1577

    Pandora's Morgan

    I have not be to Pandora's for quite some time. Is Morgan still working during the day shift? Thanks.

  2. #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I love a moan she lets out when she lowers herself on my dick.
    You just gave me a flashback to Mercedes. Damn watching her bite her lip and trying to contain herself. Girl needs to unretire.

  3. #1575
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    And the donation was? Is whe day or night gal?
    1. 2 for donation and I got BBBJ, covered cowgirl and reverse. Finished with CIM.

    She was day but I went mid afternoon so I don't know if she was coming or going.

  4. #1574
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    No. Those young hot dancers do not exist here.
    What area do they exist in?

  5. #1573

    Diamond

    I love a moan she lets out when she lowers herself on my dick.

  6. #1572

    ISO Olivia and Anastasia from Kittens

    Anyone know where Olivia and Anastasia from Kittens are now? Olivia was fired about a year ago and Anastasia disappeared a few months ago. Thanks!

  7. #1571
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripclub2000  [View Original Post]
    Do any strip clubs exist in Seattle where extra's can be had with young very hot white dancers? The price range I am willing to spend in the club is 2,000 $. I have read the forum and it seems like Pandora's and Kittens has mileage but lacks what I'm really looking for which are again very pretty young dancers.
    No. Those young hot dancers do not exist here.

  8. #1570
    Quote Originally Posted by TrekTrek88  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. It fucking works. You my good sir are a genius haha.

    Took a visit to Pandora's and found a sex chick Mika who saw it out and just started sucking. Took my first load and said to meet her out back where we fucked in my backseat. Freaking amazing.
    You can also try this if you find one you want to see again, tell them you want to stop by again when they are working and ask for a number, often you can figure out when they are working then text them outside that time, they will say they aren't working, so tell them you were looking forward seeing them soon, about 2/3 of the time they would agree to meet at either their place or do a CD.

  9. #1569

    How do you?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Add $50-$150 most of these offer Take out.
    Okay, I haven't been to a strip club for decades. Stopped going when I live in California, because got tired of looking at the buffet and not being able to satisfy the hunger, so I moved on to escorts and lately been exploring the Sugar Bowl. Sounds as if things may be different here. So here are a couple of questions:

    1. Take out? Where do you take her out to? Just the car? Or do you arrange a date after at a location of your choosing?

    2. If you do the deal in the club, how long do you get to finish? At my age, I need some time (another reason to go somewhere private).

    Thanks in advance to you who are more seasoned at this hunt.

  10. #1568

    High end clubs for extras?

    Do any strip clubs exist in Seattle where extra's can be had with young very hot white dancers? The price range I am willing to spend in the club is 2,000 $. I have read the forum and it seems like Pandora's and Kittens has mileage but lacks what I'm really looking for which are again very pretty young dancers.

  11. #1567

    Mika

    Quote Originally Posted by TrekTrek88  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. It fucking works. You my good sir are a genius haha.

    Took a visit to Pandora's and found a sex chick Mika who saw it out and just started sucking. Took my first load and said to meet her out back where we fucked in my backseat. Freaking amazing.
    And the donation was? Is whe day or night gal?

  12. #1566

    Entice at Pandoras

    Was offered $ hand $. 5 CBJ $$ cfs the girls here are all over the place. Entice is tall lean light skin ebony beauty. I passed as don't like coverage idea.

  13. #1565

    Fifi at Kittens

    Any info on Fifi at kittens? Asian, works weekends, really nice body.

  14. #1564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Can't go wrong with the long time vets.

    Monse at Pandoras BBFS, BBBJ.

    Unique at Kittens BBFS, BBBJ.

    & some newer ones.

    Allie at Pandoras, BBBJ, cfs.

    Summer at Pandoras BBBJ, BBFS.

    Kira at Kittens DT, Gagging BBBJ.

    Hennessy at Kittens bbbjcimws.
    Black guys with huge dicks get all the fun.

    Thanks for the report.

  15. #1563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjccc111  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys bang these chicks without private rooms, why'all mfs crazy (in a good way).
    They hop on man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape