Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 8266
-
09-04-19 12:24 #1576Senior Member

Posts: 444You just gave me a flashback to Mercedes. Damn watching her bite her lip and trying to contain herself. Girl needs to unretire.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 10:36 #1575Regular Member

Posts: 131. 2 for donation and I got BBBJ, covered cowgirl and reverse. Finished with CIM.
Originally Posted by RowdyYates
[View Original Post]
She was day but I went mid afternoon so I don't know if she was coming or going.
-
09-04-19 05:05 #1574Regular Member

Posts: 14What area do they exist in?
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 23:25 #1573Banned Member

Posts: 171Diamond
I love a moan she lets out when she lowers herself on my dick.
-
09-03-19 19:08 #1572Senior Member

Posts: 204ISO Olivia and Anastasia from Kittens
Anyone know where Olivia and Anastasia from Kittens are now? Olivia was fired about a year ago and Anastasia disappeared a few months ago. Thanks!
-
09-03-19 14:16 #1571Banned Member

Posts: 171No. Those young hot dancers do not exist here.
Originally Posted by Stripclub2000
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 16:00 #1570Senior Member

Posts: 472You can also try this if you find one you want to see again, tell them you want to stop by again when they are working and ask for a number, often you can figure out when they are working then text them outside that time, they will say they aren't working, so tell them you were looking forward seeing them soon, about 2/3 of the time they would agree to meet at either their place or do a CD.
Originally Posted by TrekTrek88
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 15:36 #1569Senior Member

Posts: 362How do you?
Okay, I haven't been to a strip club for decades. Stopped going when I live in California, because got tired of looking at the buffet and not being able to satisfy the hunger, so I moved on to escorts and lately been exploring the Sugar Bowl. Sounds as if things may be different here. So here are a couple of questions:
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
1. Take out? Where do you take her out to? Just the car? Or do you arrange a date after at a location of your choosing?
2. If you do the deal in the club, how long do you get to finish? At my age, I need some time (another reason to go somewhere private).
Thanks in advance to you who are more seasoned at this hunt.
-
09-02-19 15:16 #1568Regular Member

Posts: 14High end clubs for extras?
Do any strip clubs exist in Seattle where extra's can be had with young very hot white dancers? The price range I am willing to spend in the club is 2,000 $. I have read the forum and it seems like Pandora's and Kittens has mileage but lacks what I'm really looking for which are again very pretty young dancers.
-
09-02-19 12:31 #1567Senior Member

Posts: 109Mika
And the donation was? Is whe day or night gal?
Originally Posted by TrekTrek88
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 12:27 #1566Senior Member

Posts: 109Entice at Pandoras
Was offered $ hand $. 5 CBJ $$ cfs the girls here are all over the place. Entice is tall lean light skin ebony beauty. I passed as don't like coverage idea.
-
09-02-19 03:28 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 155Fifi at Kittens
Any info on Fifi at kittens? Asian, works weekends, really nice body.
-
09-01-19 16:12 #1564Senior Member

Posts: 1018Black guys with huge dicks get all the fun.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report.
-
09-01-19 16:11 #1563Senior Member

Posts: 1018They hop on man.
Originally Posted by Jjjccc111
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 16:09 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 1018Really. Interesting. When does Mika work?
Originally Posted by TrekTrek88
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






