Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 6964
-
09-06-19 15:47 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 1000Edible Enchantment
I'm not sure what it is about me but for some reason I am one lucky bastard.
This Colombian was an easy 9. 5, and I will describe her. 5'4" tall golden brown skin, 23 years old 36 D PERFECT breasts. I can't stress how naturally awesome they were. Flat stomach down to a perfect tasting extremely beautiful flower. It's shape alone belongs in a dream. Oh not one hair on her body except her long flowing black soft nice smelling head of hair. Her legs were the shape of someone who works out strong long and supple. Tiny calf's and size 7 feet with a pedicure. Her ass on any other woman would be her best feature but because everything else was so dam stunning it was among one of her best features. Fuck sake all of her features are perfect! She even cums like a train, I rode her shivers at least 4 times. I couldn't bury my fave in her V deep enough. She moaned when I inserted a finger into her tiny hiny hole and came even harder.
The oral was far above average just no deep throat (which I do enjoy). I think these South American women are brought up the right way. They understand how to please a man. I will tell you the truth I didn't last all that long, it was too perfect. She surrounded my cock like a tight, wet and slippery, glove. She kissed like she loved me (or my cash) but whatever, because it felt wonderful. Even her tongue was outstanding. If she wasn't so dam young I would marry her! But I digress.
My cock was as hard as a diamond cutter and thankfully she requested I wear a cover. The dam thing helped me last a little longer. I may have exploded on impact otherwise. Missionary for only about 5 min then I put her on her side and admired her curves as I pumped her for all I was worth. I was only worth another min. OK, I'm a freaking liar it was 30 seconds.
Six min after the main event started the bag was off and we were cuddling telling each other lies. It was so dam sweet, did I mention she is perfect and I am want to marry her? Yup even after I blew my load I didn't want her to go away. I even gave her a nice post sex massage and then thought "what the heck" I went down on her, and with her direction brought her to orgasm again. Sadly she is gone now and only the memory is left.
Did I say it was true love?
Poo.
-
09-06-19 15:44 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 5229I've seen her many times in the past few years, perhaps, 6-7. Always a great time vertically and horizontally.
Originally Posted by Rich196
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
09-06-19 13:33 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 1715WRP Eli
Go to Whats Your Price Look at EliLilmama 23 Tell me what you think. Former SA. Top 3 pics are 6 years old. Bottom 3 pics were taken 2 weeks ago. Taken in her BR Yes that is where she sleeps in a basement next to a furnace. Moldy cinder block walls. No ceiling. Mattress on floor Wears men heavy black oversize boots of heavy leatherin summer. Black or red short shorts. Loose tee shirt.
This was a SA girl who was asking $250 an you take her to a short term motel in 2018 an early 2019. Currently she goes for under $50 Around the world. Love to have your comments an interest.
-
09-06-19 11:37 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 1000Another GPS
Dead set on 300 plus she is larger than her pics on the site.
Next. Oh next is later today look for my report!
Poo.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b2a534b6-3d59-4585-98e6-5167125ea468
-
09-06-19 10:00 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 140She was always a top notch performer and a really nice person and super smart. We used to meet in Stamford at the Marriott. We would have drinks in the lobby and I loved that all the business guys would gawk at us. She is stunning. I'm of Ukrainian decent, we have that in common. If anyone can see her I highly recommend it.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 21:49 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 208I know her
She used to post of CL years ago in the Norwakk area. I only saw her to take care of junior, and she did a f ine job. Likes her drink and maybe other things, but definately not the demons. I felt she enjoyed what she was doing. She may start high and you should be able to get her down.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 19:21 #1813Senior Member

Posts: 156Simsbury lady
Any intel on this one? Has an ad on WYP.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a642f...9-95d82952e4af
-
09-05-19 15:54 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 1000I Cried About This One
https://www.seeking.com/member/e2b57...e-c2a7be0611ee
Put the time and effort on this one went for drinks had a nice dinner excellent conversation perfect follow up chatted for a week made arrangements to get together and then I got the question. " have we spoken about an arrangement yet "? I politely informed her that not once have we talked about money. Up until that moment I was under the impression this chick was into me for me. Her response to me was she wanted $500 ppm and eventually something on a monthly basis.
Needless to say I was crushed because she's better in person than her pictures. I thought I had a keeper. Unfortunately, (for her that is) there's five more that are texting me who are happy for far less and are just as hot.
Poo. Still on top baby. !
-
09-05-19 15:43 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 1000Lol
https://www.seeking.com/member/5d488...8-cd9bd481249a
I texted with this one a few times. Look promising in the beginning her pictures she will text you our different than the ones she has on the site but she is young and cute. The part I disliked is when she requested $400 to me! Good luck sweetheart I moved on already g I texted with this one a few times. Look promising in the beginning her pictures she will text you are different than the ones she has on the site but she is young and cute. The part I dislike is when she requested $400 to me! Good luck sweetheart I moved on already.
Poo.
-
09-04-19 22:31 #1810Regular Member

Posts: 18Two questions: Do they make digital gift cards? And is there a way to remove ads from the side bar, not big into seeing porn pics pop up, adblock doesn't do squat.
Originally Posted by Joatb
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 14:15 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 244Monnie0433 is another one that just dates. Xosashax012 will give you one word responses to text and it takes her 2 days to respond. I told her she is not making money is she doesn't communicate. Then blocked her. Both are on SA.
Originally Posted by Zombie835
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 09:32 #1808Senior Member

Posts: 244All holes are available too. She emails me every time she is in Hartford which isn't that often. Lots of cosmetic work done but she looks awesome for pushing 50. She wanted 500, I told her she was my retirement gift to myself for 25 years in the military. She hooked me up.
Originally Posted by Rich196
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 21:34 #1807Senior Member

Posts: 159Wyp
Met Riley she is also in seeking, went out with her a couple of times complete waste of time. She just wants to "date" she told me maybe after a few more dates I'll feel more comfortable. How about no I'll pass.
-
09-02-19 22:03 #1806Banned Member

Posts: 72The cost in credits to you depends on the accepted incentive. And yes, in my experience at least, most of the women on there will actually expect you to pay them for the mere pleasure of taking them out to dinner as they stare at their phone half the time. It's shocking actually, but I have not had good luck there finding someone not completely delusional.
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 21:26 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 1070Credits used are function of whatever $ amount being offered. I forget how it goes, but if you offer 500 they take a lot more credits that 150. I remember 99 was a common offer for that reason-saved on credits.
Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray
[View Original Post]
You are basically paying to go to dinner. I am sure some women fully expect it to lead to more, but my experience was that women mostly want to string you along with the tease for one or more dates with no intention of anything more. That isn't universal, but I found SA much more fruitful, altho takes a lot of work. Also, WYP has lots of scammers on there so be careful.









Reply With Quote





