Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1767

    The buck cock method

    Quote Originally Posted by Joatb  [View Original Post]
    When you talk then down or tell them hell no you won't pay $500 for pussy they turn around and spitefully report you to SA as soliciting.
    You could have avoided this all together by not talking about arrangements on the site in it's messenger. I do Negotiations face to face period, with maybe some preliminaries in text. Absolutely no talk of money or sex in that sites messenger. By doing so I have avoided catfishers, those trying to sell videos, premium snap chat BS and send me money for whatever nonsense scammers alike. All of them never want to meet. No meet, no money.

  2. #1766

    SA an WRP

    Posts on both plus 2 others. WRP EliLilmama23 Bored Sun an so was she Went to Middletown for lunch at Orourkes Headed south to Haddam to a neat place she knew right on Ct river.

    Spread a blanket she had brought. Totally private except if someone came by boat. Had brought some wine coolers. It was unusual, relaxed an totally fun. This was the fourth place I had ever gone to enjoy the outdoors. All of them suggested by others. Cape Cod wildlife preserve in Mashpee. Sand dunes on a deserted remote Hawaii beach, Hiking trail NW hills of Ct. All in all a good time.

    Ended up at an outdoor reast on the Ct river in Old Saybrook next to the bridge for some lobster. I also had Jr exercised on the way back up Rt 9 on the way home manually. I paid double what I usually give her. Not the kind of day I expected.

  3. #1765
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    What site? If it's seeking, just created a free account to double check the ban doesn't apply to your MAC address.

    Then create a different username, diff DOB, use an alias. Vanilla gift cards that have been register with a CT zip code work. Has to be registered tho. Use completely different pics from before.
    Yeah, SA. So just create a new account on the same browser and let it sit for a few weeks and see what happens? And then if nothing happens do that, and then if something happens probably would need VPN?

    Thanks.

  4. #1764
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    This one classifies as a BBW, can suck a dick.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40de7...a-f39499132c7a
    She's a sweetheart. But the fact that she counted her envelope as soon as she saw it solidified my decision to not see her again. Head game is good. But no cim.

  5. #1763

    Bbw

    This one classifies as a BBW, can suck a dick.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40de7...a-f39499132c7a

  6. #1762

    Meet and greet

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one??

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8e19...1-1775456383d9

    Have a meet for this weekend, want to avoid wasting my time.
    Did a meet and greet, made out a little afterwards. She didn't have time for a FC visit but indicated we should do it next time.

  7. #1761

    LleasS22

    She wants 600 per meet to drink wine and hook up. She says that is what her last daddy gave her before he moved away. Posts in Old Saybrook. Another delusional.

  8. #1760
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray  [View Original Post]
    Got hit with the perma ban. I don't care about the money, got plenty of contacts to last me a while. But this site has been an absolute gold mine and would love to come back. My question is, can I just create a new account?

    - Prepaid card, fake name.

    - New IP (VPN).

    - New picture.

    - New name.

    Anything else I should do? Thanks guys.
    What site? If it's seeking, just created a free account to double check the ban doesn't apply to your MAC address.

    Then create a different username, diff DOB, use an alias. Vanilla gift cards that have been register with a CT zip code work. Has to be registered tho. Use completely different pics from before.

  9. #1759
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray  [View Original Post]
    Got hit with the perma ban. I don't care about the money, got plenty of contacts to last me a while. But this site has been an absolute gold mine and would love to come back. My question is, can I just create a new account?

    - Prepaid card, fake name.

    - New IP (VPN).

    - New picture.

    - New name.

    Anything else I should do? Thanks guys.
    Use CCleaner and bleachbit to wipe out all cookies and temp files. Some sites store flash cookies which aren't deleted by normal browser cleanings. I remember one dating site I had a hell of a time even using a VPN, it kept deleting my accounts within 10 minutes until I figured out it was using flash cookies.

  10. #1758
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray  [View Original Post]
    Got hit with the perma ban. I don't care about the money, got plenty of contacts to last me a while. But this site has been an absolute gold mine and would love to come back. My question is, can I just create a new account?

    - Prepaid card, fake name.

    - New IP (VPN).

    - New picture.

    - New name.

    Anything else I should do? Thanks guys.
    You good to go, assuming you change obvious ones like phone and email. What did you do to get banned?

  11. #1757

    Fuck, spoke too soon

    Got hit with the perma ban. I don't care about the money, got plenty of contacts to last me a while. But this site has been an absolute gold mine and would love to come back. My question is, can I just create a new account?

    - Prepaid card, fake name.

    - New IP (VPN).

    - New picture.

    - New name.

    Anything else I should do? Thanks guys.

  12. #1756
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    I started at 150 and she said no way LOL.
    I'm younger than a lot of people on there I'm pretty sure, or so I've been told. I get a lot of traffic on there and have had some pretty damn good success. I have had people come over for free or like $40 - $50 before. But with her, I have something set up for 175. For most people, you can start in the double digits though, seriously, and work to maybe 120.

  13. #1755

    Babyeva

    Anybody seen this one??

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8e19...1-1775456383d9

    Have a meet for this weekend, want to avoid wasting my time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190709-155717.jpg‎   1e046f06-51eb-43ba-94d7-bc0b91d7c7ff.jpg‎   fdd0f196-4659-4faf-911c-d120c73bd62e.jpg‎  

  14. #1754
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLiftSpray  [View Original Post]
    Chatting with her right now she's good for 175.
    I started at 150 and she said no way LOL.

  15. #1753
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/25409...0-9cf06bb48f40

    Any info on this one. She quoted me 350 min. I will try to work her lower LOL.
    Chatting with her right now she's good for 175.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape