Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 13939
-
09-03-19 20:17 #5089Regular Member

Posts: 7First Solo Vegas Trip
Need some info on these girls and any recommendation on any young Asian.
Akemi.
https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1509168
Mei-Lin.
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...226.htm?cat=54
CallieFaye.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/CallieFaye
-
09-02-19 19:41 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 49I have much to learn. Haha. Compared to Vegas I was ecstatic. Totally damage was about $1500 to hang out with her for two including hotels, meals, drinks, and spa days.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
Also, maybe Guadalajara is priced different from Enchinatas?
-
09-02-19 18:38 #5087Senior Member

Posts: 917[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-02-19 16:13 #5086Senior Member

Posts: 1300Habitual drug use. Increases likelihood of sketchy situations, both from health and physical safety perspectives.
Originally Posted by Reservedby
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 13:40 #5085Senior Member

Posts: 26Very cliche, I know.
Spending the evening in LV tomorrow- looking for provider under $$.5. Open minded- possibly Greek but more importantly, cute reliable and safe. Any age / race acceptable. Thanks to all- stay safe.
-
09-02-19 12:28 #5084Senior Member

Posts: 637FYI, unfortunately Harmony is out of the game for good. She did pass me her UTR friend.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 21:55 #5083Senior Member

Posts: 551Private Delights
Newer site, seems to gaining in popularity. Good luck.
https://privatedelights.ch/
Originally Posted by MissAudra
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 16:33 #5082Banned Member

Posts: 450Websites
Back in the day ******** and TER. Now I'm using * and PV they are been ok, but most of the providers are for big ballers.
Originally Posted by Reviews101
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 11:00 #5081Senior Member

Posts: 151Favorite websites
Outside of the typical SA, EB and STG (and this forum) what sites haven proven to be most reliable as far as quality and reliability of the provider? Has anyone used pay sites like sexyjobs.com?
Inquiring minds want to know. Please and thank you!
-
09-01-19 10:09 #5080Senior Member

Posts: 808Then you overpaid in Mexico. I was at Pinks in Ensenada, had a stripper do an overnight for 140, I gave her 200. When it comes to P4 P,It's a different world outside from here.
Originally Posted by Isinin702
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 09:48 #5079Senior Member

Posts: 49Not in Vegas
Took a vacation to Guadalajara Mexico. I always have fun when I'm home in Vegas but holy hell, out of the country is the way to go. What I would pay for two hours was 9 hours here.
-
09-01-19 07:23 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 151Snapchat
Maybe I'm missing something did a search for her snap exact how you listed with no luck. Am I missing something?
Originally Posted by Teratogen666
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 06:14 #5077Shill for CLL ignore my posts

Posts: 484Sexy seven
Someone post a link to her.
-
09-01-19 01:54 #5076Senior Member

Posts: 45Drugs are bad.
The bruising and track marks indicate needle drug use which can involve needle sharing.
Originally Posted by Reservedby
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 00:01 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 808P411 is good, try switter. If you're on Slixa in your base city, transfer your ad to Vegas. Same as what you probably did with P411.
Originally Posted by MissAudra
[View Original Post]
TER is dead so that's that.
I noticed a lot of SW are on SA. That might be worth a shot. But careful how you word your ad.
Good luck.













Reply With Quote





